Athletix Sports, 4 in 1 PROMO! <--Thats right, 4 in 1 ;)

type in "Buffalax" in youtube search and theres all kinds. im looking at one right now thats making my stomach hurt.
 
This is hilarious haha. Invalid Link Removed

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk
 
Invalid Link Removed

Lol watch this...
 
Invalid Link Removed
 
Gonna post a pic of my girl in this one. Trying to get her permission haha

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk
 
I need some
More points
 
Invalid Link Removed
 
Invalid Link Removed
 
And I got 6points too
 
JD I suppose to have 60 not 59 points
 
Invalid Link Removed
 
JudgementDay said:
Damn.......Post a picture of Irina Shayak

Mars I let you go first this time lol
 
Athletix Says.....Post a hot picture of any hot girl you want lol. Good luck to everyone, we have until 5pm, but I think Mars has this one in the bag;)
 
Invalid Link Removed
 
Back
Top