Athletix non stim preworkout powder by FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I liked this one!The taste was pretty freaking good. Mixed decently, didn't really notice much residue aside from the bubbles on the side of the shaker.My only question....JD, Athletix...are you SURE you guys didn't have these mixed up? Is the powder really the stim and the caps the non stim?I SWEAR I got an energy surge from this preworkout. It felt like a drank a couple cups of coffee....I was in the zone for my back and biceps workout and I got a pretty nice pump too.Please tell me I'm not imagining things and this is the stim. I really liked this one lol.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Truth be told, I talked Athletix into throwing a bit of caffeine in your non stim sample, in hopes you take it really late....

Naa, no stims at all! Glad to hear you liked it, seems like everyone is loving the non stim.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm seeing a growing trend here with regards to the nonstim preworkout and I like it. Thanks FLEX!!!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
^Yeah this is looking like a no brainer to what non stim pre-workout to pick for now on....;)

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I liked this one!The taste was pretty freaking good. Mixed decently, didn't really notice much residue aside from the bubbles on the side of the shaker.My only question....JD, Athletix...are you SURE you guys didn't have these mixed up? Is the powder really the stim and the caps the non stim?I SWEAR I got an energy surge from this preworkout. It felt like a drank a couple cups of coffee....I was in the zone for my back and biceps workout and I got a pretty nice pump too.Please tell me I'm not imagining things and this is the stim. I really liked this one lol.
Nope you didn't take the stim my friend... http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/athletix/high-volume-295-grams.html