**ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION- Needs 8 Testers for our NEW product IntrAbolic!!~

M

MisterEZE

Awards
  • Established
just got the package today! log will begin monday.
thanks AEN.

KingMeso

KingMeso

Awards
  • Established
It will be a little bit before I start my AEN log, but I was reading the labels on both products and I'm a little confused as to how to dose them.

AEN guys, how would you like me to run this?

dlew308

dlew308

Awards
  • Established
This is how I dose

2 servings of intraxcell on off days taken at different times. I take it with food.

1 serving of intraxcell on workout days & 1 serving of intrabolic during WO. I take my pills during breakfast.

1 serving of intraxcell is 3 pills

Athletic Edge N

Athletic Edge N

NEW product-IntrAbolic!!
Awards
  • Established
For everyone who is now starting the IntraStack, please read how to stack IntraXCell with IntrAbolic on training days, as there seems to be a bit of confusion!

Anabolic Performance Stack-Stimulant Free:

IntrAbolic with IntraXCell - The perfect stack for individuals who DO NOT want any stimulants such as caffeine and/or workout late at night. This stack will enhance IntrAbolic by rapidly increasing carnosine concentrations, which leads to even bigger increases in strength and endurance. This stack will also increase the length of time your IntraXCell supply will last, further increasing YOUR value.
Training Days: Take IntrAbolic as directed and only ONE serving(3 caps) of IntraXCell post workout, or at another time of the day.
Non-Training Days: Only take IntraXCell as directed by the IntraXCell recommended use for non-training days. IntrAbolic is NOT taken on non-training days. These two products were designed to work together perfectly and YES IntraXCell will last longer than a month when stacking it with IntrAbolic. :)

:cheers:
^^^^

It will be a little bit before I start my AEN log, but I was reading the labels on both products and I'm a little confused as to how to dose them.

AEN guys, how would you like me to run this?

Sapper564

Sapper564

Awards
This is how I do it

Training Days

IntrAbolic during my workout, and 1 serving of IntraXCell around 30 minutes after my workout.

Non-Training Days

1 serving of IntraXCell in the morning and 1 serving of IntraXCell in the evening.

Each serving of IntraXCell is 3 capsules

dlew308

dlew308

Awards
  • Established
30 minutes after intrabolic.... Does that give you crazy tingles?

This is how I do it

Training Days

IntrAbolic during my workout, and 1 serving of IntraXCell around 30 minutes after my workout.

Non-Training Days

1 serving of IntraXCell in the morning and 1 serving of IntraXCell in the evening.

Each serving of IntraXCell is 3 capsules

Sapper564

Sapper564

Awards
30 minutes after intrabolic.... Does that give you crazy tingles?
Not really, I sip on the IntrAbolic through out my workout, and I don't notice too much for tingles until my drive my home from the gym.

Then about 30 minutes later I take IXC and I do not get to much for tingles..It could be because it is taken after my pre-WO shake and probably close to a meal. :hot:

PumpYouUp

PumpYouUp

Awards
  • Established
I havent got any tingles from the IA but I have from IX. Its definitely b/c I have a pre workout shake or meal around an hour or so before working out. The IX is usually taken before any meals and I get the tingles with it!

Athletic Edge N

Athletic Edge N

NEW product-IntrAbolic!!
Awards
  • Established
I havent got any tingles from the IA but I have from IX. Its definitely b/c I have a pre workout shake or meal around an hour or so before working out. The IX is usually taken before any meals and I get the tingles with it!
Eventhough there is more beta-alanine per serving(3.2g) in IntrAbolic, I get much less prickling from it than a serving(2g) of IntraXCell. Largely due to the fact, that you are slowly trickling the beta-alanine into the body with IntrAbolic as you sip it intra-workout. Also, the exercise induced increased blood flow, likely increases beta-alanine uptake. Lastly, the other amino's and small amount of carbs seem to blunt the prickling a little as well.