nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Alpha-T2 + Jack3d Stack By: Performance Enhancing Supplements

Guys...with this stack you are only paying 10 BUCKS for USPLabs Jack3d

The most popular pre-workout supplement on the market for only $10 when you buy the hottest fat burner of the summer - what more could you ask for?

You can turn EVERY one of your workouts into an intense fat destroying energy boosting workout with this stack.

All you have to do is take 1-2 capsules of Alpha-T2 with your desired Jack3d serving (I like 2 scoops) before your workout, and then enjoy the ride!

Stacking ALPHA-T2 with Jack3d allows intense synergy between a thyroid booster, a targeted fat destroyer, and a blend of powerful stimulants that all work together to upregulate fat burning!

Add all of this to the rest of the ingredients in Jack3d and you will get...well....JACKED!

Both flavors available ;)

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
Im out here on a naval base and theres a GMC connected to our convenient store that continuously restocks and let me tell you, 1 in 5 guys it seems who work out with me are addicted to jacked.
Personally I haven't tried it yet but I've heard nothing but great things about it so far.

Oh and when I say addicted I mean when they wake up at 4 in the morning to go PT they take it everyday.

Good product USP Labs!

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Im out here on a naval base and theres a GMC connected to our convenient store that continuously restocks and let me tell you, 1 in 5 guys it seems who work out with me are addicted to jacked.
Personally I haven't tried it yet but I've heard nothing but great things about it so far.

Oh and when I say addicted I mean when they wake up at 4 in the morning to go PT they take it everyday.

Good product PES!
It's made by USP Labs my man.

Roguearthur

Roguearthur

Awards
If you haven't noticed I'm pretty much stalking you, and using you to boost my forum posts... [;

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
so my curiousity got the better of me and being the stim junky that i used to be i decided to try my roommates jacked before my workout this afternoon.
I will definately admit I had great pumps, but my endurance from this first use wasn't where i expected it to be heightened to and left me feeling a litte nauscious mid-post WO till my heartbeat settled back down.
for this experience i would rate
pump: 10/10
endurance 6/10
side effects: 1/10
i will try it again tomorrow before my WO and post a second opinion on the product just to give it a fair trial but if i have the same bloated/nauscious feeling tomorrow i will have to excuse jacked from my diet due to the way my body didnt take to it.
-Dboyzl

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
1 scoop and had about 1/2 gallon of water pre-during WO (about normal water intake)

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
still feel a little wierd.....alot more energetic this time after giving jacked a 2nd chance my overall ratings would be

pump: 10/10
endurance: 8/10
side effects: 7/10

as far as the side effects go, i would have to rationalize that after a complete cleanse (prolonged period of time) or to someone not used to pre-WO stims, 1 scoop may be a little potent for your first dose. i took 1 and 1/4 scoops today 30 minutes prior to my workout and was definately alot more pleased this time. i'm assuming that the first dose just overwhelmed my body.

overall: 8.5/10