AT2 and shredmatrix

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
I was curious what y'all had to think on running alpha t2 with shred matrix. I know it is usually grouped with oep but do to being in the coast guard I am not able to take oep. Thanks on in insight or info

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Bump

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
bump

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
Ok, I have been watching this thread for 2 /3 days now and I will bite.

Look up Rosie Chee Scott's blog/review on Shred Matrix. She has written a good piece on it.

I stacked Lean Xtreme and Shred Matrix together with AT2.

I do not know, what it was, but it worked, so I cannot identify what helped me lean out, but it did. I am really sensitive to stims, and I found Shred Matrix bearable for what its worth. I liked its clean energy of sorts, if it can be called that.

If you are aware of how the stack really works, I recommend moving in LX or Reduce XT with it. Then it would be a good stack. If you want a better stack (power/stim) wise then take up FatSmack XR or something which is stim-strong. I prefer stim free.

I wonder how a stack of AAv2 or DCP would do in that bunch as well, instead of LX /R-XT. Never tried it, sounds like something I can run later this year.

AT2 is one of the better products around, I am a PES fan of sorts, Round 1 worked wonders ( i had a lot of fat), Round 2 (did not work), Round 3 (works in spans). So I am going off AT2 and let NattyV or someone come here and run the master class on that.

Shred Matrix is good though, for a non stim-ish Fat burner. People often argue that what you lose is water weight, I am not sure if that was true in my case, when I went off it, I watched what I ate, and did not bloat up like people here and in other places mentioned that they did.

That's my two cents!

Last edited:
Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I was curious what y'all had to think on running alpha t2 with shred matrix. I know it is usually grouped with oep but do to being in the coast guard I am not able to take oep. Thanks on in insight or info
It's a good stack - both Alpha-T2 and Shred Matrix are staples of mine. You want to make sure you have a PURPOSE for stacking them though, instead of thinking "more is better" if re fat loss.

~Rosie~

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the advice

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
And yes Rosie the re is fat loss

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator