Astrology is real guys here is proof!

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So you control and stalk women, believe in astrology, post pictures of two different women claiming they are your mrs... you upset my soul troll.

Simpleguy15

Awards
So you control and stalk women, believe in astrology, post pictures of two different women claiming they are your mrs... you upset my soul troll.
Man I hate how society is now a days! Everything is stalking! These women have public profile pics if they valued there privacy so much why would they give me access to these photos!

it’s funny your simping for a women who has no problem with me posting pics of her!

That’s unmasculine behavior!

as long as I don’t have intent to hurt anyone there shouldn’t be a problem!

If I were to go knock on your door and offer to smoke you out while we went for a nature walk!
What’s the big deal

people are always looking for drama and a fight

u just came here tried to defeand a women who want even bothered?

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Man I hate how society is now a days! Everything is stalking! These women have public profile pics if they valued there privacy so much why would they give me access to these photos!

it’s funny your simping for a women who has no problem with me posting pics of her!

That’s unmasculine behavior!

as long as I don’t have intent to hurt anyone there shouldn’t be a problem!

If I were to go knock on your door and offer to smoke you out while we went for a nature walk!
What’s the big deal

people are always looking for drama and a fight

u just came here tried to defeand a women who want even bothered?
Simping? nah I just find your act really weird, very clear you are trying hard to portray some sort of alternative sigma male image... we see through you beta boy.

Anyway, stay weird nerd.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The state of your place tells me everything I need to know lmao.

Simpleguy15

Awards
The state of your place tells me everything I need to know lmao.
What’s wrong with my place! I’m not nit picky women only people with low self esteem pay attention to nonsense like whole in the wall!

I bet you don’t even have a thousand dollars to ur name I bet ur broke and make no money

I bet u use debit cards

I could show u stacks of money right now! If u wanna go there!

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What’s wrong with my place! I’m not nit picky women only people with low self esteem pay attention to nonsense like whole in the wall!

I bet you don’t even have a thousand dollars to ur name I bet ur broke and make no money

I bet u use debit cards

I could show u stacks of money right now! If u wanna go there!
Show me daddy

Dietz1873

Dietz1873

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Proof I’m not trolling really on gear! Beta who call people beta man cmon! Very immature! And cheesy! what ever floats ur boat brother
You are fucking great

i realized in the second picture you can see where you put the barbell through your wall and I’m fucking dead laughing you have been the most entertaining part of my boring ass off day thank you sir

@Smont i have to chime you in again man this is a one in a million he ain’t a troll look at this please tell me you are laughing as hard as I am

Last edited:
Dietz1873

Dietz1873

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’m gonna go out on a limb and say this guys dating difficulties do not start nor end with way the stars, planets and other rocks and **** are arranged in space. The 10000000ML vial of lemonade he’s pinning with the same month old needle is enough entertainment for a week. Also, someone needs to tell him to send the sink to NASA, he might make money getting it studied on how he managed to give an inanimate object sepsis

Simpleguy15

Awards
I’m gonna go out on a limb and say this guys dating difficulties do not start nor end with way the stars, planets and other rocks and **** are arranged in space. The 10000000ML vial of lemonade he’s pinning with the same month old needle is enough entertainment for a week. Also, someone needs to tell him to send the sink to NASA, he might make money getting it studied on how he managed to give an inanimate object sepsis
Lemonade ur kidding right shall I post the Hgh! Too! I posted bloods u forget

match

match

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Oh I love the comparison.

Super clean pristine fridge, that looks professionally organized, with what appears to be pharma-grade gear.

White powder in a glass bottle, no visible label, next to a sink that either doesn't work and has mold growing it in, or was used this morning for a cheap hair dye job and not rinsed out... not like there's any time for that, there's peoples to troll!

🤭:LOL::ROFLMAO:

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You guys are dealing with a mentally ill person, I blocked him so I don't know if he can even see my posts but I don't care either way. I know it's hard and I'm guilty many times myself here🙋lol, But The fastest way to defeat a troll is to not talk to them. If you ignore them then you take away everything they came here for.

I have a challenge for everyone. Stop responding to him and il bet he leaves this thread in a day or 2. Let's see how long he can troll with no1 biting the bait..... Anyone up for the challenge?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If no1 accepts the challenge I completely understand tho😂😂😂 sometimes you just gotta keep feed them

match

match

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'll do my best!

Definitely an entertaining thread though! :ROFLMAO:

But okay, okay, I'll hush up now. 🤫😁

Simpleguy15

Awards
If no1 accepts the challenge I completely understand tho😂😂😂 sometimes you just gotta keep feed them
Pseudo masculinity(challenge other men to ignore like teen girls do in highschool) to the mask after I already tried to squash things with you told u I don’t want to fight or argue ur calling me mentally ill

Are u a expert do you have a degree in psychology?
If not then ur mentally ill going around diagnosing people with things with no official diagnosis

who are u to diagnose someone as mentally ill(know ur place)

i work a job I have money u cannot sit here and call me mentally ill when I guarantee u don’t even got 1k In ur pocket!

post some money show me a degree then run ur mouth!

having a female fit because I’m talking astrology something millions of people believe in

when I showed u clear evidence I have proof to my claims!

This is how females behave start arguments and continue to argue after u have already tried to make peace!

Simpleguy15

Awards
You guys are dealing with a mentally ill person, I blocked him so I don't know if he can even see my posts but I don't care either way. I know it's hard and I'm guilty many times myself here🙋lol, But The fastest way to defeat a troll is to not talk to them. If you ignore them then you take away everything they came here for.

I have a challenge for everyone. Stop responding to him and il bet he leaves this thread in a day or 2. Let's see how long he can troll with no1 biting the bait..... Anyone up for the challenge?
Spoken like a female this is what girls do try to click up and ignore the girl and leave the other girl out!

Highschool mentality after I have already tried to make peace ur still having a female fit!

if other men wanna follow the thread!

u even put a female emoji
Sounds like stuff women do like yah we’re gonna tell the girl she can’t sit with us!

Last edited: