Astrology is real guys here is proof!

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You sure you're taking hgh/test...or something else?

Dietz1873

Dietz1873

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You sure you're taking hgh/test...or something else?
Whatever it is he’s taking too much 😂 I can’t tell if he’s joking, if he is serious, if he is drunk or if he has completely lost it. I’m on HGH too, I had a day once where I pinned twice of my Pfizer pen at 4.5iu so 9 IU and it wasn’t a problem until the wife turned on the microwave, I pissed my pants and forget my name for half an hour but it sure is worth it. We use a convection oven now.

brandonLPN

brandonLPN

Awards
  • First Up Vote
It’s mostly women who believe in astrology, so I doubt it’s the result of too much test

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Whatever it is he’s taking too much I can’t tell if he’s joking, if he is serious, if he is drunk or if he has completely lost it. I’m on HGH too, I had a day once where I pinned twice of my Pfizer pen at 4.5iu so 9 IU and it wasn’t a problem until the wife turned on the microwave, I pissed my pants and forget my name for half an hour but it sure is worth it. We use a convection oven now.
Yes! 🤣

Dietz1873

Dietz1873

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If a chick believes in astrology it’s an immediate red flag
I really wish I still thought you were joking and then I looked it up and it has made a comeback.

I guess these young guys are gonna have to put down the iron and pick up some tarot cards to get laid, especially when the girls their age being are more attracted to korean men trying their best to look like women than any man with muscle, or a penis in general at this point.

Hurry, Find your girl fast if you haven’t already fellas, the leftovers are gonna be ex korean boyband groupies and want you to take test blockers.

Simpleguy15

Awards
If a chick believes in astrology it’s an immediate red flag
Obnoxious as hell how do I guess someone time of birth without astrology
Are u not seeing the text I told her she was born at 2:30 and she was

the astrology a majority of women use is the sun sign vague stuff the stuff u see on ig memes(that’s made up bullshit)

real astrology is natal charts

what’s ur date of birth I guarantee if u looked at ur chart u would believe in astrology

Trust me brother it’s easy to gaslight it as feminine but it’s the language of the universe

Simpleguy15

Awards
Whatever it is he’s taking too much 😂 I can’t tell if he’s joking, if he is serious, if he is drunk or if he has completely lost it. I’m on HGH too, I had a day once where I pinned twice of my Pfizer pen at 4.5iu so 9 IU and it wasn’t a problem until the wife turned on the microwave, I pissed my pants and forget my name for half an hour but it sure is worth it. We use a convection oven now.
Lost it there are a whole culture of people who believe in this stuff! It has been around for centuries

and if u study it deep u would have to be a complete idiot to not see how real it is!

again how would i know she was born at 2:30 am!

Dietz1873

Dietz1873

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Obnoxious as hell how do I guess someone time of birth without astrology
Are u not seeing the text I told her she was born at 2:30 and she was

the astrology a majority of women use is the sun sign vague stuff the stuff u see on ig memes(that’s made up bullshit)

real astrology is natal charts

what’s ur date of birth I guarantee if u looked at ur chart u would believe in astrology

Trust me brother it’s easy to gaslight it as feminine but it’s the language of the universe
Pal, listen to me please. Get out, meet some normal girls, yeah?

Simpleguy15

Awards
Pal, listen to me please. Get out, meet some normal girls, yeah?
again gaslighting and yes I know plenty of normal women and what does that have to do with Astrology being real?

me guessing her time of birth is impossible without higher knowledge!

ur just being naive people don’t wanna have to accept the fact they don’t have complete control over this lives wake up brother!

my bloods to for anyone who was wondering!

DHT SKY HIGH!

Attachments

Dietz1873

Dietz1873

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Lost it there are a whole culture of people who believe in this stuff! It has been around for centuries

and if u study it deep u would have to be a complete idiot to not see how real it is!

again how would i know she was born at 2:30 am!
I’ve been there done that. Crazy bitches. My advice is to stay off dating sites. I met my wife through a coworker. Befriend girls and don’t show interest in them specifically. They will purposely show you to their friends. This is how it’s done.

Dietz1873

Dietz1873

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
again gaslighting and yes I know plenty of normal women and what does that have to do with Astrology being real?

me guessing her time of birth is impossible without higher knowledge!

ur just being naive people don’t wanna have to accept the fact they don’t have complete control over this lives wake up brother!

my bloods to for anyone who was wondering!

DHT SKY HIGH!
DHT ain’t the only thing sky high

Simpleguy15

Awards
If that's your girlfriend she probably wouldn't be happy that your posting pictures of her on some random anabolics website, most women would probably find it creepy that your doing that, so...... Maybe don't do that
My girlfriend does what I tell her I’m not a weak man like that the majority of men!
Most women find a majority of men weak and simp like never have I got a women from being nice

I have got chicks from putting pressure stalking showing up to the house taking risk

All in all this is stuff that could get me arrested but since I took a risk for them they loved it!

women admire bravery all this soft I’m gonna ask her out like a nice,no I’m telling her ur coming with me end of discussion

I have had so many girl tell me they think the nice gentleman act is unappealing women like a thrill man

ur supposed to take charge!
Only weak men worry about what a women’s opinion I run the show so I will post what I want

i can tell u have no experience with women!
I’m supposed to be scared of the women or something

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
My girlfriend does what I tell her I’m not a weak man like that the majority of men!
Most women find a majority of men weak and simp like never have I got a women from being nice

I have got chicks from putting pressure stalking showing up to the house taking risk

All in all this is stuff that could get me arrested but since I took a risk for them they loved it!

women admire bravery all this soft I’m gonna ask her out like a nice,no I’m telling her ur coming with me end of discussion

I have had so many girl tell me they think the nice gentleman act is unappealing women like a thrill man

ur supposed to take charge!
Only weak men worry about what a women’s opinion I run the show so I will post what I want

i can tell u have no experience with women!
I’m supposed to be scared of the women or something
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 You are without a doubt a 20 something year old virgin living in your mother's basement. Only someone like that would make a post like you just made trying to sound like a man on the internet for a bunch of people that can't see you and don't know you.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
By the way, everyone do yourself a favor and click in the op profile and hit the ignore button. As much fun as we have with trolls like this, we don't wanna be responsible for them killing themselves.
Let them feel important to other ppl who have nothing better to do.

Simpleguy15

Awards
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 You are without a doubt a 20 something year old virgin living in your mother's basement. Only someone like that would make a post like you just made trying to sound like a man on the internet for a bunch of people that can't see you and don't know you.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Hey Man U win I don’t wanna fight or argue brother I just came here for a astrology talk! On some real man stuff I hope we can put are differences aside!

I posted bloods if u think I don’t take gear either and just trolling! All in all I’m sorry if offended you!
I mean well!
Respect man!

Simpleguy15

Awards
By the way, everyone do yourself a favor and click in the op profile and hit the ignore button. As much fun as we have with trolls like this, we don't wanna be responsible for them killing themselves.
Let them feel important to other ppl who have nothing better to do.
Again just taking thing way out of proportion I came for astrology talk and now we’re fighting back forth!
ur telling me I need help when I just confirmed my own theories and have documented proof!
Makes no since and rather hypocritical of you!

get some help I could find several doctors nurses who also believe in astrology!
Millions do actually!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
No person on the internet that I don't know in real life could ever offend me, your not offended anyone to be honest, your just embarrassing yourself, no1 cares how tough or cool you think you are on the internet. Trust me

Simpleguy15

Awards
I
No person on the internet that I don't know in real life could ever offend me, your not offended anyone to be honest, your just embarrassing yourself, no1 cares how tough or cool you think you are on the internet. Trust me
I wasn’t trying to be cool or tough I came in here talking astrology u tried to press me to feel better about urself instead of just having a normal conversation!

calling me creep for posting a girl(who has hundreds of public pics of her) it’s unnecessary

did I try to attack ur character never I came in here for a normal discussion and u turned it into a something it didn’t have to be

it’s wrong to have a open mind?

at the end of the day I know I’m right because I study astrology like no other

give ur date of birth and I’m sure I could tell u stuff about urself u never thought I could know!

embarrsing myself how am I embarrassing myself anytime I have ever brought up astrology to a women she has loved it

never had a chick tell me I’m creeping her out for talking about ancient metaphysics!

im teaching her things that could give her answers to life and the comfort she is looking for!

I’m not hurting anyone by talking about this stuff and this is why people struggle with violent mental health issuses

I come in here to make frank talk and get attacked called a creep basement looser

just for saying I discovered confirmation on astrology u blew things way out of proportion

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dietz1873

Dietz1873

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
When I got to the part about him saying real men stalk and show up to the house to take a risk, the only risk this dude is ever gonna take is with some girls dad 😂😂😂

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
When I got to the part about him saying real men stalk and show up to the house to take a risk, the only risk this dude is ever gonna take is with some girls dad 😂😂😂
fck with the wrong body builder dad .. and he gonna really wish he had a Masters in astrology/future.

Simpleguy15

Awards
Alright guys so I just played all of you that’s two diffrent girls u see how u guys all thought it was the same girl

because there both the same zodiac sign and guess what when I brought it up to both of them personally they both agreed they look exactly alike!

stay woke brothers!

(And they both know I posted those pics they don’t care as u can look it up right on Instagram on there public profiles where they have hundreds of followers)

I just wanted to wake u guys up in clever way!

Simpleguy15

Awards
These are grown women why would her dad care
!

what grown women would live with her dad and if that he is probably a old man!