Aspire congestion? help

fenstermaker

Awards
Hey guys, I love the product as I have said before, but I can't seem to get past the congestion side. Headache is not that big of a deal cause motrin works great for that, I tried the bete alanine that one of you guys recommended in another thread......Any other suggestions....

Thanks in advance

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Try Afrin nasal spray (does wonders) or something like Tavist D. Maybe even a simple antihistamine like Benadryl.

fenstermaker

Awards
Thanks for the response. I have tried Claritin, and it seem to help some but while I have a trophy erection, I still get congested, directly related to erection time then it goes away when the trophy subsides....kind of weird. Plus I had read somewhere that antihistimines are not the best for circulation, maybe that is not true, for I am not a Dr but I did stay at a holiday inn last night.

Anyway, a little congestion will not keep me from my favorite suppliment of all time......Thanks again Pal.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If Claritin didn't work, then try something like Tavist. Regardless, Afrin should definitely work. I have always hated shooting junk up my nose (we're talking nasal products here, folks.) Especially the sprays, and even worse, the gels. I'm hooked on Afrin ever since I've first used it. It clears me right up. I'm not trying to sound gross or anything, but I'll usually blow my nose, spray 2-3 times in each nostril with my head tilted back, and I'll snort very deeply, to make sure that I can feel the Afrin in my throat. It tastes horrible, but it only lasts for a second. If you still feel even slightly congested, then blow your nose again, even after using the Afrin. It helps. Trust me. I absolutely hate being congested, but I also have allergies. They don't bother me so much as they did when I was growing up, but if anybody could tell you about being sick and ways of getting around it, then I'd surely be someone to chat up.

Now, hurry up and blow your nose, so you can be more concerned about blowing your wad! :lol:

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
If Claritin didn't work, then try something like Tavist. Regardless, Afrin should definitely work. I have always hated shooting junk up my nose (we're talking nasal products here, folks.) Especially the sprays, and even worse, the gels. I'm hooked on Afrin ever since I've first used it. It clears me right up. I'm not trying to sound gross or anything, but I'll usually blow my nose, spray 2-3 times in each nostril with my head tilted back, and I'll snort very deeply, to make sure that I can feel the Afrin in my throat. It tastes horrible, but it only lasts for a second. If you still feel even slightly congested, then blow your nose again, even after using the Afrin. It helps. Trust me. I absolutely hate being congested, but I also have allergies. They don't bother me so much as they did when I was growing up, but if anybody could tell you about being sick and ways of getting around it, then I'd surely be someone to chat up.

Now, hurry up and blow your nose, so you can be more concerned about blowing your wad! :lol:
Thanks for the advice, i love aspire as it does wonders but it also gives me bad congestion. I will be sure to try this out. How often do u use the spray?

Also, the aspire lite, is that suppose to have less sides?

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the advice, i love aspire as it does wonders but it also gives me bad congestion. I will be sure to try this out. How often do u use the spray?

Aspire Lite does have less sides in my case, yes. My wife can even handle it. Don't let me hear any of you men complain! :D

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Some people, though I believe it's extremely rare, can grow dependent (believe it or not) on nasal sprays. I always disregard the 'warning' on Afrin because I usually only need to use it 2 times a day, but maybe sometimes 3 times a day, but that usually depends on how dry the air is and if the air is dirty. It's amazing stuff, though. I'll never use anything different. It's great for when you're stuffy, have a cold, or when your allergies are bothering you. Definitely give it a shot. It should help a lot.

fenstermaker

Awards
I have heard the same thing about nasel spray......My Dr is really against any of them except the plain saline. Anyway, Thanks for your seuugestions, Ill just deal with it as there really isn't anything that is helping the congestion, not like its unbearable....just kind of a bother.