Yeah I think you would have to be on a crazy weight loss diet. You would think it would happen a lot to boxers or mma fighters trying to cut down?
Have you ever got a boner during a match?I wrestle and I've gone from 133 to 125 in less than half a day. I used to have to eat absolutely nothing for at least a day not even water to make weight. Then I'd gain ten pounds within 24 hours. Now that it's over I weigh 142.
This would take long bouts of training on a huge deficit to occur . Metabolic damage just doesn't happen if you're eating enough and resting.
This is exactly what happened to me. I was in a crazy defecit whilst training six days a week. It took me a solid four months off to recover. It was awful!
Interesting article as I'm going on a low carb diet
Interesting article as I'm going on a low carb diet
That's horrible dude! Diets key
Have you ever got a boner during a match?
This was a great articular. I learned a lot. I personaly feel that there is no overtraining if you're not under eating. Eat toward you goals, you know. Ive also heard that sipping amino acids through your workout can help you stay out of a catabolic state and help preserve muscle tissue through long intense training or competitions. HICA was suppose to do that too. Anyone know anything about HICA?
Low carb killed me. Put me down for a week, never again
Agree completely. Diet it so so important. Running a huge calorie deficit is not the way to go.
Low carb killed me. Put me down for a week, never again
How big did you go? I never go past 500 and I feel like that's eve to much to be honest.
You don't want to know. Went down to about 1000 to 1200 when my maintenance is around 2300.
Holy ****. No worries man asking as you learn. I used to eat 1700 calories because I was scared to gain fat since I used to be over weight. Glad that time is gone lol
My issue is the same, I eat more than 1700 but I try to compensate for fear of getting fat by doing lots of HIIT cardio and lifting for a long time, knowing tha rest and recovery is key and over training will only hinder results.
Honestly it's all mental. I dropped that and learned a few thugs on diet and now I'm keeping everything a okay, I've never been better.
Ain't this the truth. The only time I was single digit bf I was keeping a food log and weighing/measuring everything.... It became obsessive though and led to a whole other plethora of issues, so as part of my treatment, I stopped doing it and refused to start again.