No, it's common knowledge to anyone who's studied anatomy and physiology to know you can shorten, or tighten up any muscle in the body just as you can stretch out, loosen them.
I'm sorry, but this paragraph reveals your ignorance.
Ugh..
You can't change the size of your pelvis, so assuming you're already lean, your waist isn't going to get any smaller. Morons, feel free to disagree.
The picture that I'm using in my profile was taken about 5 years ago. My physique is somewhat better than it was back then. Alas, my waist size has NEVER gotten any smaller.
But I'm obviously pretty out of shape so I probably have no idea what I'm talking about.
You can shorten, or tighten up any muscle in the body just as you can stretch out, loosen them.
Ugh..
You can't change the size of your pelvis, so assuming you're already lean, your waist isn't going to get any smaller. Morons, feel free to disagree.
The picture that I'm using in my profile was taken about 5 years ago. My physique is somewhat better than it was back then. Alas, my waist size has NEVER gotten any smaller.
But I'm obviously pretty out of shape so I probably have no idea what I'm talking about.