Guest viewing limit reached
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

Article: Shedding Those Last Pounds

masodonis said:
Winning idea for summer nothing beats a morning run at sunrise along the beach

I live on the beach, and couldn't agree more.
You can't have a bad day after an early morning run on the beach.
I do it as much for my mental and emotional health as my physical well being.
As a matter of fact I'm off to run right now.
Peace
 
Why are there so many disputes with studies about fasted cardio vs non-fasted cardio? There's no correct answer still.. :(
 
toddgranit said:
I think it has been pretty well established that fasted cardio is more effective at fat burning.
Peace

As long as its low intensity if it lasts longer than 30 min or so
 
I'm born and raised in Birmingham city where the roads are F and the bull ring looks pretty. Thats my university that researched this!
 
Preform HIIT and deplete pre workout carbs + more and release fatty acids followed by LISS to deplete glycogen even more and produce fat oxidation = Burn fat and dont risk being catabolic.
 
Back
Top