Guest viewing limit reached
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

Article: Find Obesity's Cause To Find A Cure

Resolve said:
The cause of obesity is overeating and inactivity. I'll take my prize now. :)

Lmao!! That's what I was going to say. Although the beginning of the article makes a very valid point about there being many vested interests in selling the mass public cheap and unhealthy food. Unless that changes, there will be nothing we can do but feed ourselves this carbed up nutrient-less crap. Farmers need to revolt!!! Hahaha jk ;)
 
Lmao!! That's what I was going to say. Although the beginning of the article makes a very valid point about there being many vested interests in selling the mass public cheap and unhealthy food. Unless that changes, there will be nothing we can do but feed ourselves this carbed up nutrient-less crap. Farmers need to revolt!!! Hahaha jk ;)

Yeah yeah yeah. Blame the industry. How lame. What happened to personal responsibility?
And the answer is more taxes? Socialist much? *shakes head*

Labeling of food containers to make it easier for people to make an educated decision is a good idea but tax increases?! The libertarian in me just revolts to such nonsense.
 
Oh I whole heartedly agree that it is the consumer's choice to put the food in their body. I only wanted to point out that the selection of truly natural and healthy food is quite limited and when actually found, prohibitively expensive.
 
Oh I whole heartedly agree that it is the consumer's choice to put the food in their body. I only wanted to point out that the selection of truly natural and healthy food is quite limited and when actually found, prohibitively expensive.

You're right. Eating crap is cheap and easy compared to eating well. Unfortunately...

One more reason to expand my veggie garden next season. ;)

I recommend cooking and not buying pre-cooked foods. Much better and it saves a ton of cash.
 
Back
Top