Article: FD/FS For Mass Building

Can't say I'd ever heard of this one, before. Interesting.
 
Not a big fan of these marketing ploys for eBooks disguised as useful information.

“Warning: For those who are afraid of stretch marks, cannot afford to purchase a new wardrobe or simply don't want to take up more space, you may as well stop reading now!” --from the intro of The FD/FS Mass-Shock Workout e-book

I lol'd.
 
I found a few diff body part routines on fd/fd I'm gonna give them a try and see how it works out
 
Can't say I'd ever heard of this one, before. Interesting.

The cool thing with Broser is that he has all info for his orginial layout of P/RR/S (Power/Rep Range/Shock, a three week system that has you revolve around 3 different rep ranges/and methodologies each week before starting again with week 1 to hit the diff muscle fibers) free online. Always enjoy his articles.
 
The cool thing with Broser is that he has all info for his orginial layout of P/RR/S (Power/Rep Range/Shock, a three week system that has you revolve around 3 different rep ranges/and methodologies each week before starting again with week 1 to hit the diff muscle fibers) free online. Always enjoy his articles.
Sorry to be a dolt - but I've looked and can't seem to find it. Care to share a link?

TIA
 
Back
Top