It's counter intuitive but I've been doing this for a while. The difference is night and day. As a basic premise: as the weight in = breathe in. Weight out = breathe out. Takes time to adjust with groups like back or biceps where you would think to breathe out during contraction.
It's counter intuitive but I've been doing this for a while. The difference is night and day. As a basic premise: as the weight in = breathe in. Weight out = breathe out. Takes time to adjust with groups like back or biceps where you would think to breathe out during contraction.
I used this technique for the first time last night on low rows and it is crazy how instantaneously you can feel the difference. I also used this with pullups, made them ridiculously hard
It makes it seem hard at first but then it just starts to make sense. You may want to reconsider where you expand during inhalation. Instead of working to expand the rib cage try allowing your abdomen to expand. The rib cage doesnt give nearly as much as soft tissue like the stomach... theres a lot of reading to be done on chest vs diaphragm breathing.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.