Guest viewing is limited

Article: An Objective Look At Intermittent Fasting

Good read here. Like it or not I'm sticking to Lean Gains (IF Protocol) 16/8 all day, everyday!!
 
This article did not completely oppose IF diets.

Also, you cant compare the Ramadan diet to Lean Gains since it calls for no water during the fast as well as having the fast during waking hours. LG diet calls for at least half ur fast to happen during sleeping hours. Not the same ballpark. Another great thing to add is that despite the haters on this diet, I continually lose BF and build muscle! As they trash talk the diet we're steadily getting more and more jacked all the while the traditional dieters have stale results, lol. I have all the evidence I need to continue the LG.
 
I think the bcaas are key. Especially if you workout fasted and have a lot of muscle for your frame.
 
fueledpassion said:
This article did not completely oppose IF diets.

Also, you cant compare the Ramadan diet to Lean Gains since it calls for no water during the fast as well as having the fast during waking hours. LG diet calls for at least half ur fast to happen during sleeping hours. Not the same ballpark. Another great thing to add is that despite the haters on this diet, I continually lose BF and build muscle! As they trash talk the diet we're steadily getting more and more jacked all the while the traditional dieters have stale results, lol. I have all the evidence I need to continue the LG.

Well said bro, reps when I get back to the Mac.
 
Also the protein in the AM. I would think that bcaas would be the best form. As I'm sure digestion of food is not prioritized first thing in the morning. I'd think that free form bcaas are the easiest for the system to absorb and kick start protein synthesis.
 
Yah I always place my personal experiences ahead of scientific research because 9 time out of 10 they tend to contradict or don't test for the right scenarios... Yah I will read up and try to get an idea of what to do, a direction to move in. I have never seen anything work like lean gains but I have to admit. I would rather fast than eat a small meal that leaves me hungry. I like bigger meals that satisfy me and if I have to fast to get them in then so be it. You guys have all seen my amazing results so I think they speak for themselves. I have never been able to do this well on high meal frequency protocols.
 
I've been doing IF for the longest time and it just works very well for me, not only allows meto keep a very low BF all year round but alsotrain your willpower, improve the ability of resisting hunger,and at least for me, I noticed a better insulin response.But what works for someone doesn't necessarily work for everyone.With that said, macros vs training intensity and frequency is what givesresults, everything else has very lil impact imho
 
Exactly^
People get too caught up in eating every two hours and taking the right supplements when it really comes down to working hard in the gym and eating alot of whole natural foods that fit in your macros. I personally love IF. I got too much to do to stop and eat every other hour
 
Call me crazy but since I've cleaned up my diet and even more so started LG diet I have put even less emphasis on training and more on nutritional values. I believe intensity matters but honestly I've noticed solid results when I took a break on smashing the weights and just focused on nutrients and rest. This may not be good advice for everyone, but for me its been working.
 
Call me crazy but since I've cleaned up my diet and even more so started LG diet I have put even less emphasis on training and more on nutritional values. I believe intensity matters but honestly I've noticed solid results when I took a break on smashing the weights and just focused on nutrients and rest. This may not be good advice for everyone, but for me its been working.

Whatever works, right? :)

For me the two run parallel. I kick my own a$$ to oblivion in the gym,
every wo day ends with failure for me, is mostly psychological.
It's like I have to earn my meal otherwise I feel guilty lol
But, I also secretly like it like that so.. w/e
 
Back
Top