Guest viewing is limited

Article: 9 Foods For Every Diet

tuna 2.50 a can? Jay, do you even eat tuna and/or ever shopped for tuna? one can per week, mercury poisoning.. crock of ****
 
He's referring to the big cans, not the 89¢ ones...
 
I don't care for the chocolate milk post. Chocolate milk is full of high fructose corn syrup. Just watch the video the bitter truth by Robert Lustig. Replace the peanut butter with almond butter and throw some sweet potato in there!
 
I dont think cottage cheese is *necessary* either, although for me it absolutely is since I hate chicken and eat so little chicken. Thus cottage cheese provides a different source of protein that I very much enjoy. I'd like bananas in this list ... could replace chocolate milk, which DEFINITELY doesn't belong on a top 6 food items list for everyone (nor a top 25, dont know what planet he comes from).
 
feather319 said:
I don't care for the chocolate milk post. Chocolate milk is full of high fructose corn syrup. Just watch the video the bitter truth by Robert Lustig. Replace the peanut butter with almond butter and throw some sweet potato in there!

Agreed dairy in general for you is fairly unhealthy unless its organic and or raw
 
Some good points were made in this article, however, the fat content wasn't mentioned for chocolate milk which happens to be to high to make this a significant choice over any other protein and carb source. Also the one can of tuna a week comment was prob. a typo or mistake. Mercury content, I have been eating 9-12 large cans of Tuna a week as well as other seafood that is higher in mercury than tuna for years and am perfectly healthy.
 
I'd toss the chocolate milk and substitute a warm, gooey chocolate brownie and a glass of whole milk. Now THAT's a top 10 food combo, right there.
 
Forego all of that, cake dudes, cake. A whole one.
 
Back
Top