Guest viewing limit reached
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

Article: 10 Similarities Between Sugar, Junk Food and Abus

Lol at comparing crystal meth or heroin addiction to eating junk food!! I seriously wanna take a brick and smash it in his face! What a moron! Not to mention bodybuilding is filled with drug use so why the **** is this relevant?
 
Yea not gonna lie it did. While I know that junk food isn't good for you and can do serious damage in the long run it does not compare to someone shooting up heroin. Giving up their whole life just for a drug going to hell and back. I've seen a few addicts in full blown addiction and it is absolutely terrifying. What some people are willing to do to get that next fix is scary. I've never seen someone prostitute themselves to get a ****ing soda j/s lol
 
Why don't you try reading the article again but this time calmly and hopefully you will understand better the author's intent instead of being thrown into an irrational rage.
 
Why don't you try reading the article again but this time calmly and hopefully you will understand better the author's intent instead of being thrown into an irrational rage.
 
Why don't you try reading the article again but this time calmly and hopefully you will understand better the author's intent instead of being thrown into an irrational rage.
 
Yea not gonna lie it did. While I know that junk food isn't good for you and can do serious damage in the long run it does not compare to someone shooting up heroin. Giving up their whole life just for a drug going to hell and back. I've seen a few addicts in full blown addiction and it is absolutely terrifying. What some people are willing to do to get that next fix is scary. I've never seen someone prostitute themselves to get a ****ing soda j/s lol

You, sir, are an angry person.
And actually, junk food and the additives mimic drug abuse. You become dependent on it. The only reason people DON'T go to such great lengths. Is simply because, it's readily available and in abundance at a cheap price.
Imagine if crack, was sold in bags at the store. $2.39 a bag. People wouldn't be doing drastic things to get it.
 
If I was cutting and someone was teasing me with some reese's peanut butter cups I might flip the fugg out. I can relate.
 
Back
Top