Aromasin dosing, how effective would this be on cycle?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I can get some decently priced aromasin and a pill splitter. Would like to split the pills in 4 pieces. Thats 6.25mg of aromasin. I would take 6.25mg EOD, and my question is how effective would that be at lowering estrogen and keeping away gyno while running 500mg test-e a week? I know the norm is 12.5mg ED, but im on a budget.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
you may not even need it to be honest.

a lot of people dont run AI / ancillaires until they start getting problems.

so if you're on a budget Id start running your cycle and if you start getting some puffyness n other gyno like bs, start up the exem and continue until its gone.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I ran underdosed UGL test-e a while back and got signs of gyno from that, nipples are still slightly puffy, but that could of also been because of the deca. How does letro at 1.25mg E3D sound? I just want estrogen to be around normal levels while on cyle, not too high or too low.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
I ran underdosed UGL test-e a while back and got signs of gyno from that, nipples are still slightly puffy, but that could of also been because of the deca. How does letro at 1.25mg E3D sound? I just want estrogen to be around normal levels while on cyle, not too high or too low.
letro 1.25mg x2 a week should be good, so yeah e3d or just a monday n thursday thing lol.

not sure about the decca, havent used it yet ;)

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
letro 1.25mg x2 a week should be good, so yeah e3d or just a monday n thursday thing lol.

not sure about the decca, havent used it yet ;)
Well deca was underdosed as well.. I probably was pinning 250mg test-e and 75-100mg deca a week. My gains sucked and it was so damn painful and I got sick like all the time... Wont use ugl gear anymore, only human grade. But 1.25mg twice a week sounds great because it is so cheap! Like 7 dollars can get me through 2 cycles lol...

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
cheap scripts ftw!!!

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
i run 12.5 e3d with 500mg and no problems