Guest viewing limit reached
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

Arnold Classic 2012 Prediction Thread!

wildcat90

Member
I can't believe no one is talking about this yet although it's happening this weekend. Who are you guys supporting? Predictions?

Mine >>

6 Lionel Beyeke
Invalid Link Removed

5 Brandon Curry
Invalid Link Removed

4 Dexter Jackson
Invalid Link Removed

3 Evan Centopani
Invalid Link Removed

2 Branch Warren
Invalid Link Removed

1 Dennis Wolf
Invalid Link Removed

My reasons and explanation>>> Invalid Link Removed



Other boring info and sh*t stuff >>
Invalid Link Removed
Invalid Link Removed
Invalid Link Removed
Invalid Link Removed
Invalid Link Removed
 
ScAR said:
1. Dennis Wolf
2. Branch Warren
3. Dexter Jackson
4. Evan Centopani
5. Brandon Curry

You realize it was last night right?
 
Yeah bro, I was using the mobile and I guess I didn't send it yesterday so when I logged on today the message was saved and got sent today. I was off anyway but congrats to BW.
 
Invalid Link Removed

^^ my fun at the arnold classic expo on sunday :)
great time, so many autographs and everything!!
 
You guys surprised Wolf didn't win? Branch looked great but it felt a lot like a pitty win.

that seems like a lot of what ppl are saying.....i'm a big fan of wolf and thought he looked awesome in the contests last year.....however i think branch had the least amount of flaws out of everyone that night and deserved the win.....i think i'm in the minorty
 
Back
Top