Are their any Anabolic Pump side effects???

TonyMoFo

Awards
I have recently started taking Anabolic pump with Powerfull, Prime, Jacked and Creature Creatine. I know this stuff works as I am alot more pumped during workouts and muscles feel more solid lately.

My only thing is that lately I've been having to take a dump like 15-20 minutes after I eat every time I eat. I can be at work and eat a protein bar and 15 minutes I'll be on my way to bathroom. It's getting kinda irritating because I've been out with my girl getting something to eat a couple times and have to head home to use the bathroom. It's not diarrhia or anything like that just regular $h!t. But I wasn't using it like this before the anabolic pump so I was wondering is that a side effect or am I just getting "Wierd"...LOL!!!

I'm not on a really healthy diet but I don't eat McDonalds or any fast food burgers. I might eat some Chicken soft tacos at Taco Bell but I'm usually eating steaks, grilled chicken, salads, soups or some rice with some kind of meat. I may eat 3-4 times a day.

P.S - Ever since I started Anabolic pump my polo shirts have been alittle tight around the arm hole and I wear xxl &xxxl polo shirts. Yeaaaahhhhhh!!!!!!!

diezel

Awards
  • Established
The stomach issues are only going to be a problem if you drink alcohol or your diet is not clean. I've used anabolic pump personally and recommend it to many of my clients. Not one of them has had "anabolic dumps or any stomach issues. Anabolic Pump works as an antioxident as well, so if you have any bacteria in the body that shouldn't be there AP will get rid of it. I'd clean up your diet. I've gotten some of the best results I've had in a long time while using AP.

TonyMoFo

Awards
The stomach issues are only going to be a problem if you drink alcohol or your diet is not clean. I've used anabolic pump personally and recommend it to many of my clients. Not one of them has had "anabolic dumps or any stomach issues. Anabolic Pump works as an antibiotic as well, so if you have any bacteria in the body that shouldn't be there AP will get rid of it. I'd clean up your diet. I've gotten some of the best results of my life using AP.
Yeah I'm getting great results the more I take it. It's just that I love medium rare rib eye steaks and a baked potato. Good food is like crack to me. I just got to have it. Right now I really don't mind how I look as long as don't have a pot belly my main focus right now is strength, but the stronger I'm getting the bigger I'm getting. I just have to discipline myself to eat alittle more healthier.

I just used one of those home body calculators. and it said I have 23.5% body fat.

Maybe taking AP will make me eat a little healthier. Either that or I will just have to keep running to the bathroom........LOL!!!!.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
IIRC, AP can cause smooth muscle contraction (e.g. intestinal/bowel).

rob561

rob561

Awards
  • Established
The stomach issues are only going to be a problem if you drink alcohol or your diet is not clean. I've used anabolic pump personally and recommend it to many of my clients. Not one of them has had "anabolic dumps or any stomach issues. Anabolic Pump works as an antioxident as well, so if you have any bacteria in the body that shouldn't be there AP will get rid of it. I'd clean up your diet. I've gotten some of the best results I've had in a long time while using AP.
dont get me wrong... i LOVE anabolic pump!!!:bow28:

Nate101

Awards
I've had a similar reaction with the increase in bowel movements... I dont mind...as long as there isnt any damage being done to the stomach or kidneys?... please advise...

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
IIRC, AP can cause smooth muscle contraction (e.g. intestinal/bowel).
Rodja hit the nail on the head. One of Anabolic Pump's ingredients is known as an anti-microbial, and, in the dosages we use it in, this anti-microbial can upset the biotic agents in the mucosal lining of the gastrointestinal tract - it produced a phenomenon known as 'peristalsis'. One can try implementing a probiotic, as some seem to have success with that.

Bonaduce

Awards
I got the anabolic dumps but i figured out how to avoid them without buying anything its all with the meals the heavy carbo-loading I saw once I took my carbs down the dumps started but when I brought them back up I was perfectly fine and having a little something in between meals like a banana or apple i found helped to I was just doing the AP and creatine, and I'm doin one month on one off, this month I'm really gonna stack using AP, Prime, Jacked creatine, protine, and maybe some amminos

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have no real issues as long as my diet is clean. If I eat anything like junk ...like popcorn (air popped), I do have issues.

Hah I never thought of it till just now but I do have an urge to eat things like yams and rice, oats etc... I guess it's cuz it makes me feel good and pumped I have developed a psychological affinity....

cheloz28

cheloz28

Awards
  • Established
The only one I had was that I never wanted to stop using AP and I wouldn't feel as guilty if i had a nice carbed rich meal while on it.

ItsHectic

Awards
  • Established
Along with a natural antibacterial effect so the combo means some clean/healthy bowels....
Has there been thoughts of taking this anti-microbal out of AP, I assume its there for absorption reasons though?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Has there been thoughts of taking this anti-microbal out of AP, I assume its there for absorption reasons though?
I think it is an intrinsic characteristic of the herbs used in AP.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

kencobra46

Awards
I just started using AP and I am experiencing the same side affects of AD and from the sound of this I should probably add more carbs to my diet even though I eat about 30 grams of carbs in morning and for lunch with recommended usage of AP! What is the recommended carb intake while using AP to hopefully avoid anymore AD's?

Last edited:

TruffleShuffle

Awards
  • Established
I had to stop taking AP becuase it gave me diarrhia really bad. Like 4-5 trips to the toilet just in the morning.

But my diet was not clean.

kencobra46

Awards
Ok, so I started eating a ton of carbs and I noticed a complete difference in my time spent in the bathroom.

This is what I have been eating with the pills 3x's a day now:

Morning - Slim Fast
Oatmeal w/ Adam's All Natural PB
Banana

Lunch - Steamed potatoes or rice or both
Steamed mix vegetables
Salad w/ your choice of light or low fat dressing
chicken breast or can of tuna

Dinner - Same as lunch

In between each meal I have an Optimum Nutrition Protein shake and a Cliff protein bar.

All this combined gives me close to 300 carbs and less time spent with "AD" and its been working well. I can now also drink coffee or an energy drink without having to run to the bathroom as well.

Hope this helps out for some people that cant figure out a probable solution!