Are big testicles attractive to women?

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I read somewhere that they enjoy tremendously large testicles and a massive, distended and saggy ballsack because the woman can use them as a sleep mask at night. It was on the internet, so it is probably true.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I read somewhere that they enjoy tremendously large testicles and a massive, distended and saggy ballsack because the woman can use them as a sleep mask at night. It was on the internet, so it is probably true.
I was going to tag you and say “this is a question for @Beau” . but you’re already at the party 😂😂😂

ReNude1

Awards
I know using steroids will make your balls shrink, is this an unattractive trait?

thoughts?
No believe me as you get older you'll appreciate the smaller balls and pouch especially if you live in a hot climate Heat Rash and Jock Itch Kills

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I just tried it. I received mixed massages. What does it mean if someone says "this thing smells like a mixture of ammonia and bleach"?

Last edited:

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Trust me, you want to wreck your testicles so they stay small. Worst thing in the world is waking up, going to shoot a deuce and having your clackers drag in the toilet water.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
unless you're swinging them around in public, by the time a girl sees them it's not gonna matter anyways ha.

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
Well. I don't really think it matters. But its an interesting question. I would love to see some answers of actual women.

However, smaller balls do have some advantages in things like cycling (not gear... a bicycle) and grappling.

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well. I don't really think it matters. But its an interesting question. I would love to see some answers of actual women.

However, smaller balls do have some advantages in things like cycling (not gear... a bicycle) and grappling.
dude seriously? dont...feed...the TROLL!

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well, I saw the Black Sabbath reunion in 1998 and Ozzy dropped his pants, mooned the audience, and jumped up and down while doing it. It was all on the massive jumbo tron His sack looked like a giant, wrinkled, meat slinky! The ladies were amused, but not turned on!
Extra style points have been awarded for use of the phrase "giant, wrinkled, meat slinky".

migsacura

migsacura

Awards
One of the most attractive women that I've ever slept with would always compliment me on the large size of my balls. I also have six kids, I wonder why... Big healthy balls and proud of them!

Last edited:
Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Extra style points have been awarded for use of the phrase "giant, wrinkled, meat slinky".
I got a spider bite on my sack once, and they swelled up to the size of golf balls!
I couldn't keep the women off me!!!
... But now that they're back to normal size, I got nothing.

... But seriously, the hottest girl I was ever with did Love my big balls.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Honestly I need to see some pictures of what you consider big in order to really assess the situation. I mean...like 30 to 40 high res close up images should do the trick.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I havnt seen my balls in 25 years.....I just have an empty sack of despair, however, my most recent lab test showed free testosterone at 250% of normal and DHT at 200% so I guess there is an upside.

Worth it to have the balls of a newborn. I mean....some find that attractive anyways.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I asked the woman who handles mine (most often) and she says the size is whatever as long as they're not SUPER saggy. Just one woman's opinion but I shall continue to gather data points. For science!

migsacura

migsacura

Awards
I do notice that there's certain natural supplements that make my balls bigger.. The one I noticed the most is when I take anacyclus pyrethrum..the old school Anabeta sup worked great back in the day... also SNS Anacyclus works very well for ball enlargement and bigger more fertile loads too...

Last edited:

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I havnt seen my balls in 25 years.....I just have an empty sack of despair, however, my most recent lab test showed free testosterone at 250% of normal and DHT at 200% so I guess there is an upside.

Worth it to have the balls of a newborn. I mean....some find that attractive anyways.
This all day..who cares how big your balls are when you're walking around looking like nick walker

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
…seems like they don’t care about your shvance…unless you’re 6’ and got a 6 figure income

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I asked the woman who handles mine (most often) and she says the size is whatever as long as they're not SUPER saggy. Just one woman's opinion but I shall continue to gather data points. For science!
Can I borrow some duct tape? Might need to make some adjustments.

Jbryfit1

Jbryfit1

Awards
I can tell you, having big nuts really gets in the way when you’re slamming it from the back.
Gotta pull back some so it doesn’t feel like I’m getting kicked in the nuts every thrust.
Just another reason to stay on gear. -jbry.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I can tell you, having big nuts really gets in the way when you’re slamming it from the back.
Gotta pull back some so it doesn’t feel like I’m getting kicked in the nuts every thrust.
Just another reason to stay on gear. -jbry.
Funny...because way back in the day i had a hydrocil where my nut held water and swelled up. When my wife and I first got together it wasn't too bad but definitely noticeable and she said she could feel Mt sac hitting her when i hit it from the back and it was the only time she could cum when getting effed from behind but yea it did hurt if they were hit just right