Arachidonic acid x factor/xgels stacked with ephedrine/clen/albuterol

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I heard that you can take arachidonic acid while dieting and get good results, I know that people experience lots of joint issues when taking a supplement with this. I was wondering has anyone taken arachidonic acid with something like clen, ephedrine, or albuterol together? And were their any issues while stacking these together?

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wouldn't know about stacking all of this together, but if it were me, I would just go the whole nine yards and add in Mucuna Pruriens with the albuterol.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I personally prefer to save ArA for a bulk or recomp when you're getting adequate calories to facilitate growth. I always get pretty intense soreness from ArA, so using it in a deficit makes the soreness insane.

There shouldn't be any complications with stacking ArA with one of these, obviously not all 3 thermogenics together. My only concern would be muscle cramps and soreness with using clen or albuterol with ArA. Have you used either of these previously?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Agreed with the above. You can do it but in my opinion X gels is best used when in a caloric surplus and gaining rather than in a caloric deficit and cutting.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
X-gels are great for dieting to help keep fullness but honestly, the DOMS on top of feeling run down and already a bit sore from cardio and training on lower cals, kinda sucks.

Much rather use it on a recomp. Stager cals for high and low days and take advantage of the pump of high days and use lower cal days as off days.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I agree with everyone. ARA is a great ingredient and best utilized when not cutting. I'm sore as it is right now from having cals so low and could not imagine how I would feel if I was on ARA lol

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I have used both separately - I'd give ArA another go but I think I'm all set with the clen!

Ara I noticed a little joint pain but not TOO bad. I got some bad headaches for a couple of weeks and didn't want to take any NSAIDS so struggled through - but it went away pretty quickly.

Clen just wasn't my thing. Racing heart, terrible cramping (even though I was taking a TON of taurine), anxiety.......I'll hold off. That being said, I tore up pretty quick from it....but to me not worth it.

I assume the headaches/joint stuff would be worse adding Clen in, but maybe someone with more experience will chime in.

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The reason why I am asking is whenever I diet I rarely get sore especially taking stuff like eph or clen. What benefits will ara have if eating at maintenance/recomping?

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
The reason why I am asking is whenever I diet I rarely get sore especially taking stuff like eph or clen. What benefits will ara have if eating at maintenance/recomping?
Personally, I didn't notice enough from the ArA to go back and pay the costs for another try. That being said, this was a long time ago and I think the prices have gotten better. Also, being younger I don't think my nutrition was where it is now...so maybe I'd get more out of it....but even if the foods could have been cleaner I was working out hard and getting my protein in - you'd think that would be enough to notice more muscle/strength

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Take Folidrone 2.0 - its an anti inflammatory and works wicked on a cut

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So its my day 2 on x gels ara, i get a lil energy boost when i take this and some pumps, but how do you guys deal with headache,; **** lasts like 2 to 3 hours for me, should i take less, seperate doses? I took 4 yesterday got a headache/nausea from it, then 6 today and got the same thing? I also drink a **** ton of water, so should i drink even more when taking this?

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
So its my day 2 on x gels ara, i get a lil energy boost when i take this and some pumps, but how do you guys deal with headache,; **** lasts like 2 to 3 hours for me, should i take less, seperate doses? I took 4 yesterday got a headache/nausea from it, then 6 today and got the same thing? I also drink a **** ton of water, so should i drink even more when taking this?
I had the same experience myself. I didn't find a way to make it much better. I know they used to say not to use nsaids while using it too

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I dont know if the x-gels are working, I am getting stronger, but it can also be the additional calories Ive been taking in. Headaches are gone now, but I have a question I am not really that sore after taking it? Does that mean its not working? I used to take x-factor years ago, and that **** made me sore, especially around the joints. And is it alright to take CLA with arachidonic acid? I dont take fish oils, and pretty sure I don't take in that many omega-3s dont even really eat eggs, mainly just chicken.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
So I dont know if the x-gels are working, I am getting stronger, but it can also be the additional calories Ive been taking in. Headaches are gone now, but I have a question I am not really that sore after taking it? Does that mean its not working? I used to take x-factor years ago, and that **** made me sore, especially around the joints. And is it alright to take CLA with arachidonic acid? I dont take fish oils, and pretty sure I don't take in that many omega-3s dont even really eat eggs, mainly just chicken.
If you're eating in a surplus then it's possible that you won't experience as severe soreness. The soreness isn't a direct indicator that the ArA is working or not working. How long have you been taking it for? And what is your dosing protocol?

Regardless of any impact or interference with ArA, I would drop CLA - it's been studied and proven to be ineffective and essentially worthless from a supplementation perspective. I believe CLA is an omega 6, but it doesn't yield too many benefits or live up to the claims that are made about it

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its been a lil more than a week, i actually like the cla, i take it everday when I wake up, gives me good energy and makes me not depend on taking caffeine/coffee before work

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
By the way this is a stupid question, i take kratom sometimes before my work especially green maeng da, will this effect the ara effectiveness since it somewhat alleviates pain?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
By the way this is a stupid question, i take kratom sometimes before my work especially green maeng da, will this effect the ara effectiveness since it somewhat alleviates pain?
Never heard of any negatives when using for x gels and kratom.