ArA dosing on off days

Mark Table

Awards
hello everybody,

this is my second ArA run.
I would like to start supplementing ArA on off days to get the best out of it,
in the last study made by molecular nutrition the use it everyday for 50 straight days.
on days i use 1,5 grams of ArA prewo.
can u tell me how to dose it on off days??
on off days one single dose or 2 doses split and at what time/meal of the day is better?

thanks a lot

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
you do not dose on off days

only workout days

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
5 x gym a week = 50 days =10 weeks of ARA

Mark Table

Awards
thanks,
but I know already this way to dose ArA very well but the study conducted from MN dose ArA every day
not only on workout days.
i'm already and currently running ArA just on workout days at 1,5 and i workout 4 days on 2 days off.
i just would like to know how to dose it on off days.
thanks

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
you will get the most out of your run running it for 50 days NOT including off days..... this has been said 100x by the reps.

if you run on off days, youre just wasting about 14 days of ARA, do you hate money?

Mark Table

Awards
sorry Josh but some members, use it on off days to, i recall Danes for example.
this run i would like to dose it as in the study by Molecular Nutrition who sells ArA, Xfactor and dose it everyday in the study but its not public the posology they follow, just the 1,5 g a day, everyday, dose.
thanks

jwsnowman

jwsnowman

Awards
1.5g/day taken 45-60 mins pre-training with 2g LCLT and GMS. I was taking it with 4g bulk GMS but my next run of XF will be stacked with High Volume as my GMS source which is a higher concentration of glycerol than regular bulk GMS.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm currently taking 4 caps of x gels by SNS 45 minutes before my workouts. I dont take them on off days. I like them and the pump i get from them.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
I'll go against the grain and say that if you want (and I stress this), you can dose 2-4 caps spread throughout the day if you're fasting or following some sort of IF protocol.

You can also dose it pre-cardio if you want. Again, it's not necessary, but you might be able to see higher blood concentrations.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm currently taking 4 caps of x gels by SNS 45 minutes before my workouts. I dont take them on off days. I like them and the pump i get from them.
Getting ready to run another cycle

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
hello everybody,

this is my second ArA run.
I would like to start supplementing ArA on off days to get the best out of it,
in the last study made by molecular nutrition the use it everyday for 50 straight days.
on days i use 1,5 grams of ArA prewo.
can u tell me how to dose it on off days??
on off days one single dose or 2 doses split and at what time/meal of the day is better?

thanks a lot
Use fasted pre first meal I find is easiest.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Yes, the latest study involved dosing everyday. However, an important variable perhaps being overlooked when considering the study dosing is that the subjects were also only resistance training 3x per week. Dosing only on training days would, with that frequency, be generally considered 'too little'.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone considered utilizing the program in the study?

It may seem far-fetched, but perhaps utilizing that program with HMB-FA could be protocol people are seeking. Hell, even try the 12-week muscletech program. It's not a bad program if you look at it.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, the latest study involved dosing everyday. However, an important variable perhaps being overlooked when considering the study dosing is that the subjects were also only resistance training 3x per week. Dosing only on training days would, with that frequency, be generally considered 'too little'.
For the absolute best results possible I always recommend taking it daily.

Many do feel they get similar benefit with around 5x dosing a week (preWO) only, so if you fall in that category I dont fault you for skipping a few days doses to make X-Factor even more affordable.

bobbybondmo

Banned
Awards
You can do whatever you want, but from my personal experience and the experience of many of the more serious folks who use ARA is...don't use it on off days. You will get much more out of it ...if you dose only on workout days. It's better to take 6-8 on a workout day then take 3-4 x two days. Try it, you'll see exactly what I mean. End of discussion.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
You can do whatever you want, but from my personal experience and the experience of many of the more serious folks who use ARA is...don't use it on off days. You will get much more out of it ...if you dose only on workout days. It's better to take 6-8 on a workout day then take 3-4 x two days. Try it, you'll see exactly what I mean. End of discussion.
Without knowing things like 'maximum ArA uptake from 1 dose' it is somewhat difficult to make definitive recommendations.

Maye De_eB or Jiggz knows, but lets say you only train 3 days per week, MWF. Given universal human biological limits, would it be best to dose 'excessively' only on training days, or 'moderately' nigh on everyday? Which scenario might involve the most uptake of ArA and the least wastage/elimination?

Mark Table

Awards
hello everybody and thank you very much to take part into the discussion.
i really appreciate,
thanks Jiigzz if dosing time is not a problem can you suggest me the best time i mean before which meal on off days??
can have sense spreading the dose like 2 before breakfast 2 pre lunch and 2 pre dinner on off days or better 3 pre breakfast and 3 lunch/afternoon break/dinner?
thanks again for your help!!

Mark Table

Awards
For the absolute best results possible I always recommend taking it daily.

Many do feel they get similar benefit with around 5x dosing a week (preWO) only, so if you fall in that category I dont fault you for skipping a few days doses to make X-Factor even more affordable.

that's why is dosed just pre wo because it last longer but since here we supplement always with many supplements, i believe to follow the everyday protocol.

can you please also you Swolene one answer my question directly please.
thank you

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Is there a particular training protocol best suited to ARA. I will be starting a HIT routine and wondered whether ARA will be of benefit as the volume is rather low.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Is there a particular training protocol best suited to ARA. I will be starting a HIT routine and wondered whether ARA will be of benefit as the volume is rather low.
Lifting heavy ass weights ;)

But for real, try to increase the weight you push weekly

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man. I intend to increase poundages every week. So it will help with strength increase.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
You'd still find benefit in ArA dosing.

bobbybondmo

Banned
Awards
Thanks man. I intend to increase poundages every week. So it will help with strength increase.
ARA is great for both volume and low rep training, but it shines with low rep training.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
hello everybody and thank you very much to take part into the discussion.
i really appreciate,
thanks Jiigzz if dosing time is not a problem can you suggest me the best time i mean before which meal on off days??
can have sense spreading the dose like 2 before breakfast 2 pre lunch and 2 pre dinner on off days or better 3 pre breakfast and 3 lunch/afternoon break/dinner?
thanks again for your help!!
On your off days, take the full dose (4-8 gels) as soon as you wake up and wait to eat breakfast for an hour or so.

Mark Table

Awards
thanks Green MachineX
ill try this way!!
i already run ArA but i wanted to try a different dosing scheme.
of course my training and diet are perfectly in check.
lets c how it goes.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
thanks Green MachineX
ill try this way!!
i already run ArA but i wanted to try a different dosing scheme.
of course my training and diet are perfectly in check.
lets c how it goes.
Right on.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
I would dose at least 5x per day. If you really want to dose, add in a core/rehab/prehab workout and dose before that. Otherwise I would dose in the morning. I find 1.5 grams 5x per week to be sufficient, but when I add an extra workout, I end up dosing 6x per week.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I would dose at least 5x per day. If you really want to dose, add in a core/rehab/prehab workout and dose before that. Otherwise I would dose in the morning. I find 1.5 grams 5x per week to be sufficient, but when I add an extra workout, I end up dosing 6x per week.
Jessh, dat dere 5x daily ArA dosage... :D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 9
Supplements 23
Matthew1237 Supplements 10
Supplements 10
Supplements 36