APS customer service makes islandmagic happy!

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Hey all I had an issues with my oder of meso long story short I order my Meso on 1/30/2011 I just got it ... It was a litte Hiccup on APS part.... I want to say they handle my issue very well even when I was being a pain in their A$$$ thank you JD and APS for Getting my order stright! very good customer service and quick response

ProOne

Awards
  • Established
I ordered Meso and CN yesterday and it's on the way with a Tuesday delivery date.....great turn around there...thanks APS

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
I ordered Meso and CN yesterday and it's on the way with a Tuesday delivery date.....great turn around there...thanks APS
Hey are you ready for that combo? Are sure your body can take it? do have extra extra skin for those mass pump you will be getting????

onemind1body

onemind1body

Awards
  • Established
Ahhh you fools are killing me. I was not so lucky but oh how I wish I was i need me some nitrates . Expected delivery feb 17th! Bah

ProOne

Awards
  • Established
Hopefully, it will be worth the wait.....I've been using Anadraulic State for awhile and has been good to me, but I need to know what all the excitement is about

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Hopefully, it will be worth the wait.....I've been using Anadraulic State for awhile and has been good to me, but I need to know what all the excitement is about
And you will- let me know how it is.. It is the best product out...

onemind1body

onemind1body

Awards
  • Established
I can only attest to having used cbol, and that was great. Have heard nothing but better reviews for APS. I went with creatine nitrate, the gplc/agmatine product, and icariin 50. I make a non stim pre workout with alot of beta alanine and cit. Malate, and cordyceps, that should complement it very nicely. Meso sounds great, but 100 mg caffiene is all I need to be in the zone so normally just pop I a few app nut rpm's cause I scored a few of the big bottles at a good price. 1,3 messes with my moods way to much for my liking.

mikaveli06

mikaveli06

Awards
  • Established
I was on ASGT before the meso....after 3 days of meso and creatine nitrates, i gave away a tub and a half of ASGT so i could have room in cupboard to stock up on these ...APS is just rediculous, and its not that ASGT was bad, but just doesnt compare imo

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I was on ASGT before the meso....after 3 days of meso and creatine nitrates, i gave away a tub and a half of ASGT so i could have room in cupboard to stock up on these ...APS is just rediculous, and its not that ASGT was bad, but just doesnt compare imo
true, very true.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey all I had an issues with my oder of meso long story short I order my Meso on 1/30/2011 I just got it ... It was a litte Hiccup on APS part.... I want to say they handle my issue very well even when I was being a pain in their A$$$ thank you JD and APS for Getting my order stright! very good customer service and quick response
Thanks for the kind words bro! Glad everything worked out for you :)

Same here in a way, a week into Mesomorph I gave away a tub of Jack3d, N2KTS, 1.M.R and a bunch of left over White Flood and ASGT lol

I'll always use Mesomorph, no other pre-workout can come close, I must say my friend was pretty happy about me not wanting my other pre-workouts lol

mikaveli06

mikaveli06

Awards
  • Established
I still got a tub of whiteflood for not so intense days, and Ultima for when (if) i cycle off of stims, but meso is def product of choice, jsut dont want to take it everyday....prolly 3-4 days, and wf for 1-2 days

ProOne

Awards
  • Established
Well I have two tubs of ASGT so, I may have to make room also...lol

bubble boy

Awards
Why does it say Meso is dicontinued? where can I get it?

Oh, and is the plasmagen the CN everyone is talking bout?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Why does it say Meso is dicontinued? where can I get it?

Oh, and is the plasmagen the CN everyone is talking bout?
cn=creatine nitrate. pm judgementday for info on ordering-he's got the hook up. very helpful guy.

bubble boy

Awards
Thanks for the tip.

Yeah, I knew CN was Creatine Nitrate but the only nitrate i can find is the Plasmagen stuff from APS

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the tip.

Yeah, I knew CN was Creatine Nitrate but the only nitrate i can find is the Plasmagen stuff from APS
nutraplanet hasn't picked up the new aps line-up yet. the new versions are different than the write up. talk to judgementday-he will give you all the details.

btw-the new version of mesomorph has creatine nitrate in it now, and it is VERY good.