applying transdermal to scrotum

trytestim

Awards
I'm thinking about applying a pea size amount of TESTIM to the bottom of my luggage along with the rest going to the shoulders.

Anyone see a negative to this?

I'm skeptical about trandermal effectiveness. After all, even the information thats included says you only soak up a marginal percentage of gel applied.

Last edited:
raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
a 'pea' sized area anywhere is pointless.

depending on what it is and the carrier it could be quit painful on the scrotum.

i think you're drunk or fuking around cause this is possibly in the top three dumbest things i've seen on here!

trytestim

Awards
Think about it. The entire amount in the tube is no larger than a quarter. With your logic i could leave that pea size amount in the tube & toss it and it would not make a diff.

I'm not only applying a pea size amount to my scrotum. I'm also rubbing the rest in to my shoulders.

In case you don't know... the crotch is the most absobant place on the body. The old method involved placing a patch on your scrotum & leaving it all day.

Could someone who understands this reply. Others, just read please

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
Think about it. The entire amount in the tube is no larger than a quarter. With your logic i could leave that pea size amount in the tube & toss it and it would not make a diff.

I'm not only applying a pea size amount to my scrotum. I'm also rubbing the rest in to my shoulders.

In case you don't know... the crotch is the most absobant place on the body. The old method involved placing a patch on your scrotum & leaving it all day.

Could someone who understands this reply. Others, just read please
and what effect is a pea sized dose going to have in comparison to that gonna have???

i know its very absorbent there, it also very sensitive...maybe thats why i said it might be painful depending on the carrier and or what it is. the more "reliable" advice you may receive might depend on that information moron

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What transdermal? Sustain Alpha is recommended on one's scrotum.

trytestim

Awards
Ok Ok you got me. My original thread included the name of my trans. Left it out of this one. It is TESTIM. I'm using it for medicinal purposes... not cycling.

My bad...I take the smart ass-ed-ness back

centeroiler

centeroiler

Awards
Theres so much misunderstanding on this one. Like its some super-taboo to put Testosterone on the bally bag when its been done forever. I see post after post of bros using it as a punchline. While I understand the very idea of swathing the Kiwi fruit with anabolic gel is somewhat humerous, lets talk seriously for a second.

Its not dangerous. Scrotal application is by far the most effective for transdermal drug delivery, easily achieving over 50% absorption (widely accepted at up to 70% with the right carrier). When choosing a formula, make sure it does not have a large % of alcohol because that is what is the main source of discomfort for the nuts. There is at least one cream specifically designed for this, Andromen Forte 5%, so its nothing new.

The scrotum has a very high % of 5-alpha reductase enzyme so DHT conversion is high and can have a very negative impact on the prostate. Ancilleries should be used such as divanil (nettle root), saw palmetto, etc. At worst Propecia.

Finally, Testim sucks balls (no pun intended). But, if you could stand it on the balls it would be much more effective. Depending on how much you have, I would have an AI or SERM on hand. Don't expect it to be like injecting 500mg of Sustanon 250 though.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
and... it will be a bit more suppressive there too, so unless this is part of TRT for life its not a great idea

centeroiler

centeroiler

Awards
and... it will be a bit more suppressive there too, so unless this is part of TRT for life its not a great idea
This is very true. What is the mechanism behind this? I'm assuming its because of the direct application on the very source (the balls) of one's endogenous testosterone?

longrob

Awards
One tube of Testim caused my DHT to be almost three times the upper range when I applied it to my shoulders. Applying it to your scrotum will cause DHT to be even higher.

trytestim

Awards
Yes, it is TRT for life due to hypogonadism.

I'm changing the transdermal to the injections & I'm considering adding a 10-14 week cycle of test-e but I know very little about it.

centeroiler

centeroiler

Awards
One tube of Testim caused my DHT to be almost three times the upper range when I applied it to my shoulders. Applying it to your scrotum will cause DHT to be even higher.
Very true because the scrotum has a lot of 5-alpha-reductase. I was not aware that 5-alpha was in high concentrations in the shoulders though? I usually inject but tried transdermal test, Andromen Forte 5%. It kicked the **** out of my Prostate. Never again.

Did you actually have your DHT tested and did it affect your prostate or hairline? I have a nice Test Prop/Trenbolone transdermal I made using Phlogel Ultra that I want to use, but this DHT conversion has got me concerned. I have to get a map of application areas that have the best success.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is very true. What is the mechanism behind this? I'm assuming its because of the direct application on the very source (the balls) of one's endogenous testosterone?
that plus speed of uptake there as well

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, it is TRT for life due to hypogonadism.

I'm changing the transdermal to the injections & I'm considering adding a 10-14 week cycle of test-e but I know very little about it.
if you get test-e at 200mg/ml, and dose it as 1/3-1/2 ml 2x a week for 150-200mg/wk, you will feel better than on testim

SammyDaHamma

Awards
im making a bold/1androsterone td, will these convert to dht on the scrotum? and will they have a better converions rate than on my back and shoulders.

rgerhart5

Awards
and what effect is a pea sized dose going to have in comparison to that gonna have???

i know its very absorbent there, it also very sensitive...maybe thats why i said it might be painful depending on the carrier and or what it is. the more "reliable" advice you may receive might depend on that information moron
there’s a lot of info about this all over the internet, know it’s an old post but wild you came at the OP kind of trashing him yet the subject and post itself is highly warranted. Users have seen significant differences and much higher absorption through the good ol’ ball bag. Granted it can sting sometimes as you mentioned, the pain is not that immense and the method, when manning up about said pain, turns out to be a hidden gem that isn’t talked about enough. Do less and stop being such a jerk.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
there’s a lot of info about this all over the internet, know it’s an old post but wild you came at the OP kind of trashing him yet the subject and post itself is highly warranted. Users have seen significant differences and much higher absorption through the good ol’ ball bag. Granted it can sting sometimes as you mentioned, the pain is not that immense and the method, when manning up about said pain, turns out to be a hidden gem that isn’t talked about enough. Do less and stop being such a jerk.
Maybe he's matured over the last 12 years...?