Applied Nutriceuticals Drive: THE WRITEUP!!!!

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
... and then save it but I keep getting a message that says that the file path is not valid or something to that effect...
Yep! Can ya hook me up? Thanks in advance.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Note to self, of random nature: Do not post on large, competing forums while jacked up on RPM. The anger levels you experience may cause items nearby to break.

Cerberus

Awards
What constitutes exciting for you?

Samples will be available following release. I'd love for you to give some a try and let us know what you think.
Exciting to me is something novel. Now, the specifics behind the product are obviously behind bars, but the ingredients are not. I personally have never felt icariin, nar, fork, etc have done anything for me. Now the science behind this synergistic formula are sound, I still don't think it would make a difference to my own lifting and physique. Obviously I would love to try this out, but don't send me anything if you want a sexy colored log that makes the product sound like it makes 500lb squats feel like 135lbs.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Exciting to me is something novel. Now, the specifics behind the product are obviously behind bars, but the ingredients are not. I personally have never felt icariin, nar, fork, etc have done anything for me. Now the science behind this synergistic formula are sound, I still don't think it would make a difference to my own lifting and physique. Obviously I would love to try this out, but don't send me anything if you want a sexy colored log that makes the product sound like it makes 500lb squats feel like 135lbs.
Thems almost fightin words! :duel:

You must be mistaking AN for one of the other supplement companies if you think they expect that. I won't name names :). Pity I don't have any right now myself or I'd even pass you a few days worth.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
You are entitled to your own opinion.

Out of curiosity, what products w/ Icariin have you used?

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Thems almost fightin words! :duel:

You must be mistaking AN for one of the other supplement companies if you think they expect that. I won't name names :). Pity I don't have any right now myself or I'd even pass you a few days worth.
sparked my interest on the wont name and names...lol..

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
But we don't need to go there in this here thread.... Respect and all. You know how we do. PM comin' your way, B.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
But we don't need to go there in this here thread.... Respect and all. You know how we do. PM comin' your way, B.
oh I know J, sorry if it came off like that, wasnt meant too, and I know E wasnt going to say it in a public forum...and pm received playa

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just happen to be the throw gas on a fire type, its in my nature

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
I prefer to toot gas at passersby.... but to each his own

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
RPM by your company and Activate Xtreme by Designer.
Wow... if neither of those worked, that sounds like bad luck. You're not related to Rivet are ya? lol

I don't know what I'd do without my RPM.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
whew, I can't imagine 5 rpm on an empty stomach not working

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Now Easy... you don't need a stim addicition..............

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Now Easy... you don't need a stim addicition..............
I know, I'm now where I only take 1 or 2 reset ads a day now, and rarely drink coffee even.

I'm sticking with 4 rpms pre workout, and none or at most 2 on non workout days (or post workout when its a bad workout like squats day). The stim from RPM doesn't survive thru a 1 1/2 hr GVT workout :)

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
whew, I can't imagine 5 rpm on an empty stomach not working
5?..nice...i was doing 5....now i do 2 betas and 2 RPM = siiiiiick energy...need to add drive to that stack.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
I know, I'm now where I only take 1 or 2 reset ads a day now, and rarely drink coffee even.

I'm sticking with 4 rpms pre workout, and none or at most 2 on non workout days (or post workout when its a bad workout like squats day). The stim from RPM doesn't survive thru a 1 1/2 hr GVT workout :)
GVT shouldn't take 1.5 hours.

Polquin's workouts last between 40-70 minutes.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well, from when I hit the gym to when I hit the showers its about 90 minutes

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Easy,

What time do you get up in the morning........? Must be way earlier than I. lol

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
I guess when I was doing morning workouts I was up at 6 also... but at work by 830

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love morning heavy workouts, keeps me calm thru the day. I can't imagine working out after work. Get all my heavy stims in early, all my heavy carbs in early, etc

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
I love morning heavy workouts, keeps me calm thru the day. I can't imagine working out after work. Get all my heavy stims in early, all my heavy carbs in early, etc
Man, I am the complete opposite. I can't quite get in the zone early in the am..... even on RPM. Then again, the atmosphere in the morning at the gym I workout at may have something to do with it.................... quiet, nearly empty, talk radio on the speakers.......

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Man, I am the complete opposite. I can't quite get in the zone early in the am..... even on RPM. Then again, the atmosphere in the morning at the gym I workout at may have something to do with it.................... quiet, nearly empty, talk radio on the speakers.......
I get up at 5am, and go to the gym. I love it when it is dead like that.. No one bothers me, and i don't have to stand there waiting for people to finish on something i wanna use.

I went to the gym at like 10pm a few weeks ago, and it didn't even feel like the same gym. It was weird..lol

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
I've found I am strongest in the mid afternoon..... say 3-4 pm. I need some people around in the gym..... there's nothing like stepping up to do DB shoulder press next to another guy doing the same. lol

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don't know ... this product doesn't look all that exciting to me. Hope the best to the users.
Keep your head in the sand, buddy. You'll only miss out one one of the better supps out there.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've found I am strongest in the mid afternoon..... say 3-4 pm. I need some people around in the gym..... there's nothing like stepping up to do DB shoulder press next to another guy doing the same. lol
I'm so CNS strained after work I couldn't do it :D

Cerberus

Awards
I would love to see RPM w/o Chocamine.

Maybe if I could handle 5+ it would be awesome, but if I took 5 w/ Chocamine I would feel incredibly ****ty.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Your CNS is not at full capacity until about 3 hours after you wake up.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your CNS is not at full capacity until about 3 hours after you wake up.
Hmm that would be close to the end of my workout. I wake up at 530-545 usually, start taking supps + all and roll out the door by 7-7:30, so workout is done by 8:15-830ish. I can't fit much more time into my day tho :D

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Hmm that would be close to the end of my workout. I wake up at 530-545 usually, start taking supps + all and roll out the door by 7-7:30, so workout is done by 8:15-830ish. I can't fit much more time into my day tho :D
You can adapt to it, but 3 hours after awaking is the optimal time.

Okay, I fo sho have to run. I gotta start taking pre-wo ish.....

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
am workouts are a must for me, i think after a day of work and school, i dont wanna be in there with all the idiots in the way. In the morning I dont have people bothering me.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
am workouts are a must for me, i think after a day of work and school, i dont wanna be in there with all the idiots in the way. In the morning I dont have people bothering me.
yea thats how i feel alot less crowded in the mornings wen i go

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Pretty much.. :thumbsup:

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What is the expected price for DRIVE? I've seen $39 for pre-sale (which I think is a bit high)

thahotboy

thahotboy

Awards
  • Established
did someone Know when NUTRA will have DRIVE ? Im only waiting for it to order my next stack ... RPM,DRIVE,POWERFULL

Jet

Awards
  • Established
What is the expected price for DRIVE? I've seen $39 for pre-sale (which I think is a bit high)
Agreed, I hope Nutra has a marked down price. RPM is marked off from $39 on Nutra, so with any luck this will be the same :study:

Ronnie

Ronnie

Awards
  • Established
Drive by Applied Nutriceuticals *New Product Ships 9-21* Presale
List Price: $59.99
Our Price: $39.99
You Save $20.00!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
plus I think the endorphins from post workout give a nice start to the day at work :)

Last edited:
Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Everyone is entitled to their own views.... especially when it comes to their budget.... and I'll admit there are very few products that could tempt me to drop $39. BUT....

Have a look through listings of other products that makes similar claims.... most will not back the claims half as well as Drive does, and many cost MORE.

After running a full bottle, I think most will agree that $39 (if that's what the price will be) is a worthy spend.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Everyone is entitled to their own views.... especially when it comes to their budget.... and I'll admit there are very few products that could tempt me to drop $39. BUT....

Have a look through listings of other products that makes similar claims.... most will not back the claims half as well as Drive does, and many cost MORE.

After running a full bottle, I think most will agree that $39 (if that's what the price will be) is a worthy spend.
Hey Lan, can I borrow $39 bucks + some change for shipping?

Thanx

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
No, no you cannot. But if you buy your own bottle from the initial shipment, I may offer something somewhat as good...............