Appetite suppressants

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This was my conclusion as well with quick Googling. However there's also a push to make it a prescription med for obesity in here. Like if your BMI is high enough and the doc sees the need/benefit, they could prescribe it solely to help the patient lose weight. I found that interesting.
And it looks like that will be an approved usage but that still does not help the price tag. I have NO IDEA how hard something like that is to manufacture but with the early reports of effectiveness on another level and the sky high price it will only be a matter of time before it starts showing up on lists. Personally appetite is a struggle but not to the point that I need something this strong.

It would be nice though to finally have an option for obese people that is not stimulant based. I do wonder though what the average morbidly obese person will replace all the eating with. Often, not always, people are eating for a whole host of reasons other than being hungry. If your filling some void in your life with food and suddenly you don't have hunger I do wonder A. will that even matter and will they still eat to fill the void B. if they do stop eating so much will they simply move on to something else?? You see this sometimes with addicts who are chain smokers and drink gallons of coffee all day.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If we are throwing out anything in here, Kratom works great as an appetite suppressant. Obviously there’s some negatives there but if you can control the intake, it works well without a severe dependency.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
If we are throwing out anything in here, Kratom works great as an appetite suppressant. Obviously there’s some negatives there but if you can control the intake, it works well without a severe dependency.
I'd be very interested to try Kratom and I believe it wouldn't become a problem of any kind, but sadly I don't think I can get ahold of any here in EU.

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The best...well....the OG Detonate (for obvious reasons), think there is 1 for sale on Fleabay for $999 (not joking). Second best was the OG OL Ignit3. Even 1 cap of that kills my appetite.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That's interesting, but makes sense since many people get fat when they quit smoking. How many mg's a day you use, or do you just throw a bag under your lip when feel like it?
Basically, but I limit myself. I just like nicotine and definitely have one in during my cardio or training for the nootropic effect. Love the taste too. On coffee nicotine pouches literally taste like coffee candy

Nothing will ever beat camel snus, though