Appetite boosting supplements

mavup

Awards
  • First Up Vote
What are some supps that may help increase appetite?
Have had success with massmax xt and heard good things about anacyclus pyrethrum/kings layer

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
What are some supps that may help increase appetite?
Have had success with massmax xt and heard good things about anacyclus pyrethrum/kings layer
Olympus labs testify has the full dose of Anacyclus and I remember ABE had me hungry hungry. Also black lion vector increased my hunger a good amount. Mk677 is also a good product but not sure if you want to go that route.

https://www.strongsupplementshop.com/test1fy-by-olympus-labs

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Gentian or Centaury (very cheap), anacyclus, fructose (a few {<10} berries should suffice), vitamins if deficient (especially A and B), Zinc if deficient...

One singular potato chip...

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
vector...I couldn't eat enough food

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
vector...I couldn't eat enough food
I've heard this from others as well. So Vector by BLR may be a good option for you to try to increase hunger and pack on lean muscle mass.

mavup

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I will give vector a try - thanks all for the input.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Limit stimulants, have a or 2 major meals to have high glycemic simple carbs without much fat, and without low glycemic carbs. You will be more hungry, more often.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm getting crazy appetite from beta-ecdysterone. Moreso than I ever got from Vector. Just this morning I had two meals for breakfast over a 2hr period. Usually one meal gets me through a few hours. It seems like I get hungry an hour after feeding now.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Here’s some tips from Stan Efferding. His verticle diet is all based on eating more meals within the day and optimizing digestion so everything is absorbed and utilized to the maximum.

Try these things before adding in a new product, you simply might not need it... if anything buy some dextrose powder and orange juice(see below):

Eat a lot of carbs. White rice is easy to digest. Bread, pasta, beans take longer to digest.

Take 10minute walk after each of 3 meals. To maximize carb’s performance benefits.

Stay away from foods that will bloat you and make you gassy like pasta, pizza, bread, broccoli, asparagus. Try low FODMAP foods like peppers, spinach and carrots.

Stan suggests sprinkling dextrose on rice to make it easier to eat. It also stimulates saliva production. He also drinks 9oz of OJ throughout the day for the benefit the fructose has on the liver to help stimulate appetite.

Don’t drink a lot of water with meals so your stomach doesn’t fill up too much.

Stay cool. It’s much easier to eat in a cool environment.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well, I wouldn't say more meals optimizes digestion lol. I like to have times when my stomach and intestines are empty, that is more optimal than having a food product in every part of the digestive process at all times.

spirall08

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've heard MK-677 is great for appetite. But also makes you lethargic?
I have a hard time eating as well and am thinking of giving it a shot.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You need to do your research before starting that product, but I can tell you if you watch your diet, in particular sodium, it can have a profound effect for someone in your scenario. There are sides to it, one being hunger, another being water retention, and another being lethargy. In reality for body building it will keep your muscles fuller, and you will eat and sleep more, so it can be very optimal. Like I said do your research before you try it. I would also invest in a glucose meter and test your blood sugar. Mk can raise fasted glucose levels in individuals so it should be monitored. Also look into somatostatin inhibitors, which would pair very well with it.

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
What dosage have you had success with?
They are 500mg pills and I take them 3 times a day for 1500mg worth.

I plan to run this for 8 weeks. On week 2 and still hungry af everyday.

Infiknite

Awards
  • First Up Vote
It is amazing for appetite, better than any natty product. I find when I take it with a GDA, there is no lethargy

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bumping this. I’m having a lot of issues with this and looking for some advice. Keto so some of the carb suggestions are not going to work for me. Anabolic effect did not help me in this regard so I’m doubting vector would.

Something with acute appetite boosting effects would be amazing. Cannabis is unfortunately also not an option for me

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Bumping this. I’m having a lot of issues with this and looking for some advice. Keto so some of the carb suggestions are not going to work for me. Anabolic effect did not help me in this regard so I’m doubting vector would.

Something with acute appetite boosting effects would be amazing. Cannabis is unfortunately also not an option for me
Have you used MassMax or Kings Slayer? Both of those have appetite boosting ingredients.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Not going to try and derail this too much, but don't you fast a ton? Couldn't you just just extend your eating windows?

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Have you used MassMax or Kings Slayer? Both of those have appetite boosting ingredients.
Will have to look into these. Trying to keep it cost effective so hoping I can identify a single ingredient to help out here. Weed would be perfect for this but I can’t smoke.

Not going to try and derail this too much, but don't you fast a ton? Couldn't you just just extend your eating windows?
Yep. I stopped OMAD almost 2 months ago, and cut all the way back to 16/8 a couple weeks ago but it hasn’t seemed to make a whole lot of difference unfortunately.

Slowly coming to terms with the fact I’m probably going to have to give up either keto or fasting if I want to gain weight faster. Was just hoping to find a way around it, giving up either one is going to be a big lifestyle change for me

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Will have to look into these. Trying to keep it cost effective so hoping I can identify a single ingredient to help out here. Weed would be perfect for this but I can’t smoke.

Yep. I stopped OMAD almost 2 months ago, and cut all the way back to 16/8 a couple weeks ago but it hasn’t seemed to make a whole lot of difference unfortunately.

Slowly coming to terms with the fact I’m probably going to have to give up either keto or fasting if I want to gain weight faster. Was just hoping to find a way around it, giving up either one is going to be a big lifestyle change for me
Ya it can be tough. I train too much (haha) and burn too many calories so I can't do much of any IF. I did a longgggg time ago and had too much trouble gaining weight so had to shift.

I'll say look into Genetian Root, I believe that is what in the K1ng Slayer made me feel more like a bottomless pit.

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ya it can be tough. I train too much (haha) and burn too many calories so I can't do much of any IF. I did a longgggg time ago and had too much trouble gaining weight so had to shift.

I'll say look into Genetian Root, I believe that is what in the K1ng Slayer made me feel more like a bottomless pit.
Didn’t think about it until you mentioned it, but I cut the volume back (overtraining symptoms likely due to under eating) around the same time I extended my eating window. Might try ramping the volume back up and seeing if I can’t get up to 4K. 3000 has even been rough for me though, and almost 25% of my fat calls are already coming from heavy cream. I’m going out of my way to avoid lower calorie higher satiety foods already.

Will look into the genetian. Kind of even considering MK 667 for this purpose since I do have some on hand but kind of scared of the lethargy. When I was a smoker I could put down 6k in a sitting with zero issue, trying to find another way to make that possible haha.

Edit- damn Gentian Root is dirt cheap too! Going to try that for sure, open to any other suggestions

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Black hole From CL and engorge not sure who makes