Apology to MatthewD, JWeave and Bobo from PC1

Status
Not open for further replies.

PHoreigner

Awards
This is PC1. I'd like to apologize for the disrespect I gave in this forum last week to MatthewD, JWeave and even Bobo. I'm not usually such an argumentive as*, anti-e's don't help I suppose.

Still, you guys have put a lot of hard work into this site. As a vet who's cycled both AS and PH, I can see you give a lot of sound advice to your members, and that you have their best interests in mind. I don't know why I had such a hair across my as*, but I regret my crappy attitude and the disrespect I gave you that night. I apologize to you and the other members here.

I'd like to delete a lot of that crap if it's still kicking around.

Again, I'm sorry guys.

PC1

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
No prob. We're here to help, not diagnose. We try to do this in the best and most repsonisble way we can but the written word, as we all know, can be twisted and misinterpreted. As you know, given our position as final word on board matters, we are never right in everyones eyes. We basically have a no win situation but thats not an excuse in any way. We took the job, its our responsibility. We try to do the best we can.

You can edit anything you like ;)

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Sorry about the late reply.. Apology accepted.. like Bobo said we are here to help everyone and I know I have tried.. and I will be the first to tell anyone if I don't have any knowledge of the subject, trust me, I am like that... So hopefully no hard feelings and lets on with the learning..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 4
R1balla Supplements 67
heavylifter33 Anabolics 5
DAdams91982 Company Promotions 52
mooch2321 Anabolics 165