xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yall need to check out nostrums products.. his TDs are unique and well thought out. Im only writing this post because the 2 current products im running are certainly working as well or better than expected. If you want to add a TD to your regimen check his stuff out at
he takes CCs so hop on it fellas. you gonna likey.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
which products are you running currently and how long into it ?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ohhh nice .. im a fan of epiandro myself

what dosage will you be running on synergen .. i believe it was 50mg dien .. i think 1 to 1.5ml would be nice light cycle.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Im going to give a try to their myostatin Inhibitor in a month. I’m very excited and positive it’s going to be great. If it is it’s going to be part of every cycle.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
im so tempted to buy synergen for future but i made my self a promise .. i would only run epiandro once a year

then again ...promises are meant to be broken.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
im so tempted to buy synergen for future but i made my self a promise .. i would only run epiandro once a year

What is so concerning about epi andro that you wouldn’t want to run it more than Once a year?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

What is so concerning about epi andro that you wouldn’t want to run it more than Once a year?
absolutely no concerns .. i just meant as in getting away from "cycles"

if anything epiandro imo is the safest

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If you are gonna stock up, I'd do it soon while everything is on such a sweet discount... 😇

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If you are gonna stock up, I'd do it soon while everything is on such a sweet discount... 😇
deep discounts... with apex's sale I got two items. I literally paid as much for a tub of pre work out the next day. and did I mention... credit cards? lulz cools stuff NOS

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
any chance Apex would ship
to europe any time soon?

Last edited:
nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
any change Apex would ship
to europe any time soon?
We can ship to Europe, just email [email protected] with the order and address and we can invoice you.

It's just that shipping to different parts of Europe have wildly different costs so we couldn't put a flat rate on the website.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This caught my interest, especially the Synegen, can someone explain how this works and what to expect? Since it’s TD is it less damaging on lipids&liver or do ppl just like it because it’s “legal”?

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This caught my interest, especially the Synergen, can someone explain how this works and what to expect? Since it’s TD is it less damaging on lipids&liver or do ppl just like it because it’s “legal”?

Last edited:
xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
pretty much all the good stuff is going to effect the liver to some degree. even intramuscular injections come with some amount. people like it because its as close to injecting as you can get with out injecting. that goes for just about any hormone mind you. Typically you hear around 30-40% better absorbsion with transdermals.. that allows for less dose. conversely, the half life is much longer through the skin. so for example.. Oral trestolone has a halflife of about 40 mins.. yet TD applications yield a much longer half life.. around 8-12 hrs.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
pretty much all the good stuff is going to effect the liver to some degree. even intramuscular injections come with some amount. people like it because its as close to injecting as you can get with out injecting. that goes for just about any hormone mind you. Typically you hear around 30-40% better absorbsion with transdermals.. that allows for less dose. conversely, the half life is much longer through the skin. so for example.. Oral trestolone has a halflife of about 40 mins.. yet TD applications yield a much longer half life.. around 8-12 hrs.
@xR1pp3Rx, what effects did you get from Synergen?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
synergen hits pretty hard.. i'm super sensitive to dienolone. it shuts me down hard and fast.. what was there is gone after a week.. i.e. the last bit of drive I had is now 0... {alas the trest d will be comin on hard in a couple days or so.. I can feel it too as im starting to rubber neck all the women I see. } but synergen is a great combo with dienolone and epiandro..
to be fair we have to look at both hormones and how they behave [ in general ]

umm Its not fair to compare the epiandro effects to oral as I am not using that much of the epiandro at the moment.. im about 200 mgs TD epi is all so at that or dose I am not feeling too much of what I love about epiandro which is the incredible mind to muscle connection and enhanced strength/aggression/libido.

I would say 2 ml of synergen would surprise most users. you should see significant protein synthesis with that classic tren look, and nice strength gains. I would consider this a primary choice in a cutting stack OR.. get this.. I have said this all along.. 100 ml of dienolone per day would shock most people.. its kinda like DMZ but at higher doses its like bolodrol.. SO its my contention if you could swing this as a primary part of a bulking stack.. 100mgs of the dienolone in the synergen, along side that much epi... well lets just say if one was to add 500 migs of test a week to it, you're bound to blow the fek up.

this **** is actually old school. someone tried to release methyl dienolone back in the early 2000's. which in the books is a monster.. irl it didnt work.. hardly had any effect orally. thats how we ended up gettting x-tren. it wasnt til someone triend dienolone analogs without the methyl groups and BAM we started seeing the x-tren products hit the market.

so in short.. the dienolone (to me) behaves a lot like a tren light. the epi seems to act like epi..

UNX

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Do you find prolactin an issue with dienolone? Milder than tren?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
not as much but at higher doses.. you might see more like deca prolactin issues. everyone is different though.

Reactions: UNX
Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Which one of these products would be better for energy/stamina?

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I thought they had an epiandro.. Now I can't find it.

New guy

New guy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Purely out of curiosity where would you guys place td dienolone on the advanced user scale? (beginner compound vs advanced only) Its been quite an interesting compound from my research, yielding nice recomp/lean bulk in some of the cycle logs I've seen and insane strength which is very appealing. Everyone says far fewer side effects than tren but seeing how many tren has that statement could mean anything. Thanks for the education guys.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thank you! Just ordered the synergen instead.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IMG_4357.JPG

My goodies came in .. super fast shipping.

My plan was/is to run stano-plex for 8weeks in july .. might add in 1.5ml of this a lot of time to decide lol

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
View attachment 191428

My goodies came in .. super fast shipping.

My plan was/is to run stano-plex for 8weeks in july .. might add in 1.5ml of this a lot of time to decide lol

Last edited:
xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Purely out of curiosity where would you guys place td dienolone on the advanced user scale? (beginner compound vs advanced only) Its been quite an interesting compound from my research, yielding nice recomp/lean bulk in some of the cycle logs I've seen and insane strength which is very appealing. Everyone says far fewer side effects than tren but seeing how many tren has that statement could mean anything. Thanks for the education guys.
dienolone is no joke. I would place it up higher on the list. Its got a host of issues, with it and anyone who isn't well versed with androgens should stick to the PHs. This is a strait up DS that has lots to offer and is versatile in its uses as well. I stand by my previous statement.. that this can make size when dosed high enough, but for me the blood pressure increase is too much at high dosing. It can and will give you prolactin issues should you be prone and probably will disrupt sleep to a degree. IM dienolone should be far more popular than it is. and if it was more available you would likely see some different outcomes on the logs. Cutting is great with this compound much like tren, but this doesnt make it quite as hard to eat while on it. when tren doses get too high you wont sleep or eat.. Dienolone at high dosing would at least keep your eating doable.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
dienolone is no joke. I would place it up higher on the list. Its got a host of issues, with it and anyone who isn't well versed with androgens should stick to the PHs. This is a strait up DS that has lots to offer and is versatile in its uses as well. I stand by my previous statement.. that this can make size when dosed high enough, but for me the blood pressure increase is too much at high dosing. It can and will give you prolactin issues should you be prone and probably will disrupt sleep to a degree. IM dienolone should be far more popular than it is. and if it was more available you would likely see some different outcomes on the logs. Cutting is great with this compound much like tren, but this doesnt make it quite as hard to eat while on it. when tren doses get too high you wont sleep or eat.. Dienolone at high dosing would at least keep your eating doable.
How’s cardio on it? Not very good huh?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
unfortunately... similar to tren. Im just getting to the 40 mins per day mark in my cut.. and them first 15 mins are brutal.. start to catch up after that.

New guy

New guy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
@xR1pp3Rx thanks for the info. I’ve always wondered why IM wasn’t more popular with all the favorable reviews I’ve seen and reasonable ease of access in the domestic marketplace.

Reactions: UNX

jusstinnn

Awards
I’ve been running Synergen for about 6 weeks now and it’s been a great run so far. Initially I was running 2ml a day then bumped up to 3ml and I definitely felt the difference. I tried 4ml and it’s great. I just picked up another 2 bottles & 1 bottle of Stanogen to blast the end of my cycle and I’m loving it. Sleep has been crap but I’ll chalk it up being due to my newborn lol. I’ve been taking Inhibit P by SNS since the beginning and didn’t notice any sleep issues initially.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
unfortunately... similar to tren. Im just getting to the 40 mins per day mark in my cut.. and them first 15 mins are brutal.. start to catch up after that.
Throw some cardarine into the mix! I've heard that's supposed to help.

Johnnybravo421

Awards
I’ve got 2 bottles of synergen and 2 of stanogen.
The plan is to run 2ml synergen and 2ml stanogen per day. I’m on 100mg TRT. I’ll bump that up to 250 or 300.
A couple questions.
I have never used Dien before. Is 50mg an effective dose?

I have a bottle of MTest and Reduce XT. Any point in running one or both of those during cycle or should I wait til the end/post cycle?

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The plan is to run 2ml synergen and 2ml stanogen per day. I’m on 100mg TRT. I’ll bump that up to 250 or 300.
A couple questions.

I have a bottle of MTest and Reduce XT. Any point in running one or both of those during cycle or should I wait til the end/post cycle?
It is effective but it's on lighter end of the dosing spectrum.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
2 bottles of Stanogen arrived today (I ordered LATE Sunday night). Fast delivery (I live n South Florida). I had to fight myself not to get the Synergen. .... I just couldn't afford for my cardio to take a hit at the moment.
Nos always puts out quality products. 👍

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
A couple questions.

I'd definitely save the M-Test for after.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
the reduce xt and m test should suit your needs in the second half of PCT.

i hadnt thought of this.. but you could try to skip dosing on days off.. the half life should keep the Dien in your system for the 24 hrs you dont dose... that way maybe you could run 75-100 on training days. might be worth a shot.

50 is good for cutting though. 100 daily should have you real strong and full.