• First Up Vote
wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Arm is feeling great, sciatic is acting up. Today was switched to a press day. I felt great throughout. Strength was there the whole time. Today I only dosed Epichaos, creatine and coffee pwo.

Seated military (TPB)
5x70/90
3x110/125/145/160/175/195/215

Plate loaded shoulder press
12x1pps
6x2pps x2
5x3pps x2

Btn military press(TPB)
8x95/115
5x135

Side delt raises(machine)
10x10lb each side x2
6x20lb each side x2

Facepulls 40 reps

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Got in some bench work before dinner. Weight went up a lot faster today. Instead of going for 3 on 225 I went for the amrap as it was my last set. Hit 15 smooth reps and then racked it before it got sloppy. This gassed me but I was able to finish up with a few more triples

Incline db bench with volume as the focus. I’m happy with how this went but should’ve stuck with the 85s. I don’t think I can CG bench without pain in my left shoulder. Next bench day I will see if the multigrip bar alleviates this.

I’ve been feeling great on Epichaos. Nothing new to note, which isn’t a bad thing. I think I’ve found the sweet spot and I’m looking forward to riding this out another month. Sponsored portion of this log is almost coming to an end but I’m just getting started.

Bench
5x100/125
3x150/175/200
15x225 amrap
3x255/275

Incline db bench
15x60
12x75
10x85
3x100

CG bench
10/6x 135
5x 165

Chest flye machine 35 reps total
Over cable tricep extensions 40 reps

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Got in some bench work before dinner. Weight went up a lot faster today. Instead of going for 3 on 225 I went for the amrap as it was my last set. Hit 15 smooth reps and then racked it before it got sloppy. This gassed me but I was able to finish up with a few more triples

Incline db bench with volume as the focus. I’m happy with how this went but should’ve stuck with the 85s. I don’t think I can CG bench without pain in my left shoulder. Next bench day I will see if the multigrip bar alleviates this.

I’ve been feeling great on Epichaos. Nothing new to note, which isn’t a bad thing. I think I’ve found the sweet spot and I’m looking forward to riding this out another month. Sponsored portion of this log is almost coming to an end but I’m just getting started.

Bench
5x100/125
3x150/175/200
15x225 amrap
3x255/275

Incline db bench
15x60
12x75
10x85
3x100

CG bench
10/6x 135
5x 165

Chest flye machine 35 reps total
Over cable tricep extensions 40 reps
Nice 225 x 15!

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Pull day, deadlifts felt great. Not too much to say otherwise. Here’s the workout

Reverse hypers
10x140x2
10x90x2

Deadlift (TPB)
5x135x2
3x175/205/235/265/295/345

Barbell rows
10x135
8x155/175
6x205x2

Seated chest supported rows
10x70/120/170x2

Barbell curls
8x65
6x75
4x85

Alternating db hammer curls
10x 25/30 each
6x 40 each

Singles start Thursday. Next week is vacation.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Singles start Thursday. Next week is vacation.
I'm about to take some vacation time as well. Excited for my workouts during that time period!

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ok so this log will be ending in a few days but then I’ll start my Helios 100 log as it just shipped. So for the rest of the run I’ll think I’ll add in some Ursa Major as well. Not sure the dosage but you can count on it being on the higher side.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think you will like the Ursa Major, I have gained a few pounds since starting but I am also tightening up.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’m going away with the wife and dogs so it’ll be all hiking and eating for 5 days!

Enjoy your time off
There you go. Burn some calories hiking and then replenish to do it all over the next day :)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ok so this log will be ending in a few days but then I’ll start my Helios 100 log as it just shipped. So for the rest of the run I’ll think I’ll add in some Ursa Major as well. Not sure the dosage but you can count on it being on the higher side.
Sounds like a great couple of days!!

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Probably my last training day before vacation. Went out strong. Came within 10lb of my 1rm on cycle. Epichaos is the real deal. Just some pressing before I give my joints a much needed breather. I’ll put up a full review of the product in the next few days, well for month one.

Seated military press
5x70/90
3x110
5x135
3x155
1x170/185/205/225/235/245

Plate loaded shoulder press
10x1pps
8 x 2pps x3

Btn military press
6x95
5x135x3

Btn plate loaded shoulder press
10x1pps x3

Side delt raises(machine -standing)
60 reps

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
you should continue to use at least a maintenance dose while away. is that the plan? its a strong nutrient partitioner and will help keep you solid while healing up.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
you should continue to use at least a maintenance dose while away. is that the plan? its a strong nutrient partitioner and will help keep you solid while healing up.
Oh the plan was to run it the same just no training for a week. Don’t worry the apex fam is coming too.
Triton - pre hike
Helios and Epichaos daily
Might even start Ursa who knows?!!

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Final review

Weight 205lb
Up 2lb from the start, which might not seem like a lot but I was running this during the tail end of pct so the fact that I gained weight as well as maintained weight gained during cycle is amazing.

Endurance- 10/10
Pump- 9/10
Strength 8/10

Epichaos100 is a no brainer in my opinion as far as a natural product. My endurance was up all day long and during training I just felt ready to go. Pump lasts all day, always have that “on” look. Strength was good it definitely helped me maintain what I had previously achieved during cycle. Example - seated military was 255lb x 1 at the height of my previous cycle, yesterday I hit 245lb x 1 with ease.

Application of Epichaos100 is top notch. Dries within minutes, usually by the time I’m done my first cup of coffee. Pump is easy to use no guess work, 20 pumps a day is what I ran at 400mg/per day.

Price is perfect too as Nos is always running bogos so a one month supply at 400mg will cost you less than a tub of protein or a few convenient store stops a month.

In all I’d urge everyone to give this a try especially when on bogo. Most likely you’ll be ready to add more to your stash within 2wks of using.

Thanks to @nostrum420 @Renew1 @xR1pp3Rx for the opportunity

Week 1
IMG_0114.JPG

Today
IMG_0112.JPG

Last edited:
Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Final review

Weight 205lb
Up 2lb from the start, which might not seem like a lot but I was running this during the tail end of pct so the fact that I gained weight as well as maintained weight gained during cycle is amazing.

Endurance- 10/10
Pump- 9/10
Strength 8/10

Epichaos100 is a no brainer in my opinion as far as a natural product. My endurance was up all day long and during training I just felt ready to go. Pump lasts all day, always have that “on” look. Strength was good it definitely helped me maintain what I had previously achieved during cycle. Example - seated military was 255lb x 1 at the height of my previous cycle, yesterday I hit 245lb x 1 with ease.

Application of Epichaos100 is top notch. Dries within minutes, usually by the time I’m done my first cup of coffee. Pump is easy to use no guess work, 20 pumps a day is what I ran at 400mg/per day.

Price is perfect too as Nos is always running bogos so a one month supply at 400mg will cost you less than a tub of protein or a few convenient store stops a month.

In all I’d urge everyone to give this a try especially when on bogo. Most likely you’ll be ready to add more to your stash within 2wks of using.

Thanks to @nostrum420 @Renew1 @xR1pp3Rx for the opportunity

Week 1
View attachment 208685
Today
View attachment 208686
Great review on a Great product, brother!

.... I got mine:

Screenshot_20210924-133019~2.png

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice final review. Sounds like it treated you well!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Great Photos and I love the Tag Line!!

jinxie

jinxie

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Just caught up on this. Great log. Your bench and squats are kicking ass and you’re looking hella thick!

Does this stuff shut you down?