Apex Epichaos100 - To the Threshold!

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I feel like I’m looking “fuller”. For those of you that didn’t know I was running the old Epichaos prior to this log so I’m about a month in. I was up to 200mg when I started but now have jumped to 400mg. I’m purchasing more so there’s the chance that the dose goes up. For the sponsored portion I think I’ll stay around 400mg.

Tomorrow is leg day and I think I’ll break out the chains too.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Waking weight 206.8lb
Pwo dose- 200mg

My legs felt strong as hell today. I was originally going to work up to 275 with chain. After my last working set I decided to ditch the chain and see how many reps of 315 I could rep out. I’m very happy with the 6 reps, definitely had 2-3 more in the tank but I wasn’t going to sacrifice form. Did an amrap set of 225 for 15, I’d like this to get to 20. Comp bench felt heavy and I’ll have an actual bench day on Tuesday. Today my shoulders and elbows were just too sore from pressing earlier this week.

Today was my last dose of clomid. From here on out it’ll be Epichaos100, triton, Helios, creatine and other joint supports. I’m planning on 400mg for a while, I will continue this run for 8 more weeks (12wks total) to really access the addition of Epichaos100, especially in between blasts.

Reverse hyper
12x90
10x140x2

Squat (OPB)
8x135x2
6x225x2
6x225+1 length of chain
4x275 +1 length of chain x2
6x315
15x225

Leverage squats
8x 1pps x3

Hyper leg extensions
20x140x2

Comp bench
10x135
8x185
5x225x2
3x245
1x265

Last edited:
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks guys. Squatting is something I always lagged in so to be able do this is pretty awesome to me, especially pain free.

I’m heading to work for the next few days so I probably won’t be updating too much. Hope you all have a good Labor Day.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
While applying this morning the pump stopped pumping. I’m getting close to the end of bottle one. I was able to unscrew the bottom and push up the plunger with my finger. I think maybe the tube from pump to solution might need to be a little longer as there was a small gap between solution so it wasn’t reaching. Just an observation and the only negative I’ve noticed so far. With this being said could an oral syringe be used if pump does break? @nostrum420

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
While applying this morning the pump stopped pumping. I’m getting close to the end of bottle one. I was able to unscrew the bottom and push up the plunger with my finger. I think maybe the tube from pump to solution might need to be a little longer as there was a small gap between solution so it wasn’t reaching. Just an observation and the only negative I’ve noticed so far. With this being said could an oral syringe be used if pump does break? @nostrum420
Yeah, you can unscrew the pump mechanism.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
.... You could also use pump from another/the second bottle, if you choose to.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
.... You could also use pump from another/the second bottle, if you choose to.
I have done this with other companies products!

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Got a bench session in this morning. I gotta say my endurance is way up since starting Epichaos100. I just feel like I could keep lifting. I’m also up 3lb since starting, which is holding steady.
Awesome pump during the entire workout as well. Needless to say almost a bottle in, I’m a fan. Happy I bought the extra bottles so I can give this a full 8 weeks.

Bench
10x135/155
8x185
6x225
3x255

Incline bench
10x135
5x185x2
5x205
3x225

Db press
8x75
6x85
4x100

Db flyes
8x40/50
6x60

Overhead rope extensions 60 reps
Single arm cable pushdowns 60 reps
Incline flye machine 30 reps
IMG_0021.JPG

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That bicep vein !!

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Started another cycle of 5/3/1 instead of the shoulder based program I was going to run. I’ve been having some pain in my left shoulder lately so focusing on pressing is probably not the best idea. Started off with a deadlift day. Training maxes are set much lower since in the past I was doing rack pulls. Session went well and if I didn’t look at the time I would’ve kept going. Endurance is just awesome. Im still running 400mg and will probably keep it here. After the sponsored log portion I may add Ursa Major to the final 4 weeks. Still undecided.

Reverse hyper
10x140x3

Deadlift (TPB)
5x135x2
3x175
5x190/220/250/285

Barbell row
10x135x2
5x185x2/205/225

Chest supported db rows
10x25/40x2/60
6x85x2

Reverse hyper
12x90x2

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am getting ready to start Ursa Major ????????????????

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Rest day today

Woke up for work and a shirt I wore a few weeks ago is now a schmedium haha. That’s all
#gettingbig! Always nice to still rock a schmedium though for visually advantages :)

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I went to bed with every intention of squatting today. @Hyde I even had pizza for dinner to prep. Unfortunately I woke up with a very dull pain on my left side(sciatic). Yesterday I spent the day organizing my beer cooler and moved around about 30 kegs. I must’ve tweaked something. I decided to swap days and press today. Hopefully tomorrow will be better and I can squat. Saturday I’m doing a 10k tough mudder.

Strength and endurance is up. I purposely dropped my training max but honestly I’m not too far off from where I was before pct. I’m attributing a good deal of this to Epichaos. I just feel good and focused when under the weight. I’ll be finishing up bottle number one tomorrow with 3 to go.

One thing I’ve noticed is an almost permanent pump, especially in my arms. This even occurs on rest days. I’m not complaining about it haha.

Seated military
5x70/90
3x110
5x115/135/155/175/185

Plates loaded military press
15x90
10x140x2
6x180/230
8x180
12x90

“. “ BtN
15/10x90x2

Side delt raises
2 sets of 10(stopped due to pain)

Facepulls 60 reps

Chest supported db alternating front raises
10x15x2 each
10x25 each

Reverse hyper
20x90x2

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I’m attributing a good deal of this to Epichaos. I just feel good and focused when under the weight. I’ll be finishing up bottle number one tomorrow with 3 to go.

One thing I’ve noticed is an almost permanent pump, especially in my arms. This even occurs on rest days. I’m not complaining about it haha.
Thats the one thing epicat users can all agree on... its one of the few sups that literally makes you look like your on something.

there are a couple good ones out there sup wise, but Epichaos seems other worldly.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I need this !!!

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Today’s session was short and to the point. Get under the bar and hit a goddamn PR! So Epichaos100 is the real deal guys. You just wanna keep going. The drive I have using this + Triton MIGHT be better than some anabolics. My reason for saying this is there’s zero lethargy. I’m able to get through a squat session without wanting to lay down haha.

I’ve decided that if I stay healthy/ pain free I’m gonna try for a new top single on squat during this run. Currently it’s 425lb. I don’t wanna put a number on it I just wanna see how the weeks go. Right now I’m very happy with this product and I think it’s great to maintain strength/weight during pct.

Reverse hyper
10x90/180x2

Squats
5x135/160/195/210/245/275
10x315 amrap PR

Reverse leverage squats(hacksquat)
10x90x2
5x90

Leg extensions
20x140x3

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Very short session today. I did a Tough Mudder on Saturday and I believe I pulled something in my bicep. There’s no bruising but it has a definite pain and numbness. I thought I could get through this push day but it just doesn’t feel right.

With that being said the strength and endurance felt great during my bench sets but once I got to 235 the pain set in.

I’ll be adding the new Helios to the mix once it arrives and honestly it couldn’t come at a better time. I’m pretty bummed about my bicep but I think with a little rest it’ll be fine 🤞

Bench
5x100/125
3x150
5x165/190/215/235/255

Incline db press
15x25
10x75x2

Overhead rope extensions
40 reps

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Man sorry to hear this; take it easy and don’t push it too much too quickly for the sake of evaluation. Maybe use the safety bar next time you squat and straps when you pull/row? Just ideas.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Man sorry to hear this; take it easy and don’t push it too much too quickly for the sake of evaluation. Maybe use the safety bar next time you squat and straps when you pull/row? Just ideas.
Thanks man. Those are some great ideas. I planned on pulling tomorrow but I don’t know if it’s in the cards.

I guess I’m too old/heavy to be running around like I’m on Ninja Warrior. A few years ago all the obstacles were a breeze for the most part. Saturday I really struggled pretty bad, very humbling experience. I think I’m just built for something different these days.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks man. Those are some great ideas. I planned on pulling tomorrow but I don’t know if it’s in the cards.

I guess I’m too old/heavy to be running around like I’m on Ninja Warrior. A few years ago all the obstacles were a breeze for the most part. Saturday I really struggled pretty bad, very humbling experience. I think I’m just built for something different these days.
Absolutely. We may not think of ourselves as big men, but even getting around 200lbs is 25-35% heavier than an ideal climber, even a soldier for most activities. You get bigger and thicker and stronger, everything becomes more specialized, food/oxygen/recovery demands go up, and gravity takes its toll.

Maybe said a different way, you see chimps swinging in the trees just fine, but not gorillas.

I went to a bouldering gym with a friend right after a competition where I was weighing 250-255 at the time…he was very impressed with my grip & lack of soreness the next day, but it was like watching a gorilla try to move like a chimp Falling to the mats made a huge noise and impact for me, a full 100lbs heavier than him, and I actually strained one of my fingers partially just climbing. At some point we just concluded that even with the grip and upper back strength, it wasn’t worth the impact on my joints for the falls.

for realz,, back off and do reeeeeeelly light work with it every day.. until its healed, like pink DB light .
Yeah for real, just getting blood in there gently really.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Be careful with the Helios, you could injure yourself worst without even feeling it.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Today and tomorrow will be rest days. Even though I’m off and I’m itching to go downstairs and pull I think it’s best to wait until Thursday before work.

Update on Epichaos100-
Weight is up 2-3lb depending on the day. Woke up at an even 205lb. This makes me happy since I I was trying to stay around this weight after pct.

Endurance and pumps are staying up with 400mg dosing.

Strength is holding steady and even climbing in some lifts.

Definitely excited to fully recover and finish out strong.

Unrelated-
Tomorrow starts concerts for me again…Hatebreed, Megadeth and Lamb of God

Last edited:
wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Reverse hyper
12x140x3

Squat
5x135/160
3x195/225/260/290/320/355

Leverage squat
10x90x2
10x140x2

Leg extensions
20x140x3

Ssb squats
5x225x2
20x135

Feeling good today. Well rested as the wife and I skipped a concert for the first time ever. Large outdoor venue with 90 degree temp after work just didn’t sound appealing.

Went up to 355 on my triples, solid reps on all sets. Not feeling quite as strong as last week but not every session is great. 20 reps with the ssb to end the session.

IMG_0064.JPG

Here’s an updated picture. Woke up 207lb. I’m definitely putting on some extra fat but hey I don’t wanna be a bodybuilder so I’m more than ok with it.