Apex Epichaos100 - To the Threshold!

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I applied 5 pumps to each shoulder/trap. Gonna start off with 200mg since that’s what I’m currently running and adjust as needed. I don’t wanna say what I’ll max out on because I really have no idea but I’m going to mess around with dosage for sure. @nostrum420 sent me 2 bottles so that’s 200mg for 50days so I have room to experiment.

Went on smooth and I love how this smells. Not quite as strong as some of Apex other offerings. As for drying, it’s been about 5min and the new carrier is almost dry. That’s my only grip with tds is the amount of time I need to wait for it to dry. Doesn’t seem to be an issue here.

Initial impression is the carrier itself is great. The pump works perfectly and gives equal doses. More to come…

I should mention besides the Epichaos my supps will be:
Triton (pwo)
PWO(very limited)
Helios (daily)
Creatine (daily)

Pretty simple, I’m trying to only use the Epichaos100 for the next month or so to give the best feedback for this log.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fashionably late

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In on this!

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Waking weight- 203lb

Ok so not so much to report on the product, other than after drying it leaves a white residue which can easily be rubbed into the skin. Not a big deal at all just something I noticed.

As for training, I manage a restaurant so my schedule has been a little hectic. I plan on a Tuesday/Thursday/Friday split of P/P/L. Once I get used to my new hours I’ll be switching to a different program but I just don’t feel that now is the time. I train in my basement with a variety of equipment. Mainly focusing on compound lifts. Tomorrow will be a push day and I’ll include my full routine.

Current maxes

Squat - 425

Bench - 320

Deadlift - ? Just starting again after an injury made pulling from the floor impossible without pain. Fingers crossed I’m able to do this again.

Seated military press (low ceiling) - 255lb

Last edited:
wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Day 3
Weight 203.5lb

Woke up dosed 200mg pwo. I also did 2ml of triton and 1 cap of amp citrate with my black coffee.

I decided to do some seated military with the OPB today. Haven’t used a barbell for this in a few weeks. Weight felt a lot heavier. I’m at the tail end of pct so this isn’t completely shocking. Worked up to 205 and decided that was going to be as high as I push it today since I not going for singles. Work on the plate loaded shoulder felt great and this thing hits my shoulders perfectly.

I’ve attached some pictures. First is relaxed upon waking, 2nd is flexed right after my workout. I’ll throw some up periodically.

Military press(seated)- OPB
10x45x2
10x95/135
8x155
4x185
3x205
6/4x175

Plate loaded shoulder press
12x 1pps x2
10x 2pps
5x 3pps x2

Btn PLSP
10 x 1pps x 3

Side delt raise(machine)
3 sets of 10
Facepulls
50 reps total
Chest supported db front raises
10x15x2
IMG_9992.JPG
IMG_9993.JPG

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Pretty nice weight

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Woke up and dosed 200mg Epichaos with 1ml triton. I also added in a low stim pwo today because it was my first time deadlifting with my Texas power bar in quite some time. I gotta say endurance is way up using this apex combo. Rests between sets are basically enough time to change plates and log reps so maybe a minute compared to 5min in the past.

I was able to pull today from the floor today with a power bar and without pain! This is a huge milestone in my training. I really believe this has a lot to do with daily use of Apex Helios as well as @Hyde recommending me purchase a reverse hyper. I’m beyond happy with today’s session. Worked up to 345 for a triple.

I have high hopes for this new version of Epichaos and I believe by next week I’ll probably ride out 400mg until the end unless @nostrum420 thinks 300mg is sufficient.

Reverse hyper
12x90x2

Deadlift (Texas power bar)
8x155x2
6x205/245
4x295
3x345

Pendlay rows
10x155x2
5x205

Single arm db rows
10x55/75 ea
6x100 ea

Seated chest supported row
10x120
8x170x2

Reverse fly machine
2 sets of 12

Reverse hyper
12x90x3

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Woke up and dosed 200mg Epichaos with 1ml triton. I also added in a low stim pwo today because it was my first time deadlifting with my Texas power bar in quite some time. I gotta say endurance is way up using this apex combo. Rests between sets are basically enough time to change plates and log reps so maybe a minute compared to 5min in the past.

I was able to pull today from the floor today with a power bar and without pain! This is a huge milestone in my training. I really believe this has a lot to do with daily use of Apex Helios as well as @Hyde recommending me purchase a reverse hyper. I’m beyond happy with today’s session. Worked up to 345 for a triple.

I have high hopes for this new version of Epichaos and I believe by next week I’ll probably ride out 400mg until the end unless @nostrum420 thinks 300mg is sufficient.

Reverse hyper
12x90x2

Deadlift (Texas power bar)
8x155x2
6x205/245
4x295
3x345

Pendlay rows
10x155x2
5x205

Single arm db rows
10x55/75 ea
6x100 ea

Seated chest supported row
10x120
8x170x2

Reverse fly machine
2 sets of 12

Reverse hyper
12x90x3
You're the tester, test it out and let us know.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Looking forward to the results ...............

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Here's some good news!

Oh nice. Might need a few more bottles. Figure this last me 25 days at 400mg, correct?