Apex Dienogen Log (unsponsored)

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
That shot of Vader is exactly what I imagined when I read the post.

I take a few things for joint health and they work great for me.
What joint support do you use? I've been using Cissus XT the past couple months and it has helped quite a bit but I'm always on the look out for something more comprehensive that gets good feedback.

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
That shot of Vader is exactly what I imagined when I read the post.

What joint support do you use? I've been using Cissus XT the past couple months and it has helped quite a bit but I'm always on the look out for something more comprehensive that gets good feedback.
Cissus XT has been a daily staple of mine for over a year. Besides that, I take collagen (UC-II) and recently added Apex Helios. Those seem to help my beat to sh!t joints, but the one I will never leave out is one I found on Amazon a few years ago. It’s just a common joint support formula, nothing special. There’s something about the doses and some extras that work very well for me though, so it’s special to me.

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got into the gym for a decent leg session. I pretty much parked my ass on one of the leg presses with moderate weight and knocked out a bunch of sets. Went pretty unscientific with no keeping track of anything except reps (12) per set. I stayed there until my knees started to get slightly perturbed, then hit some lying leg curls and leg extensions. After that, I hit the seated calf raise for a bunch of sets (12 reps) then went to failure twice.

I have no idea how many times I’ve used Var in a blast, but it’s a lot. I am very familiar with Var’s affects on me, both mentally (none) and physically. I can comfortably say the dien is amping the var, or the var is amping the dien. The strength gain is nice, and it’s hard not to go nanners on the weights. Everything is tighter and harder (zing). I’m noticing features in my core that I’ve never seen before. The vascularity is just stupid. My legs have never looked this lean and vascular.

I have no basis for comparison as I’ve never ran dien solo, but for me, there seems to be an amazing synergy between var and dien. Dienavar? 😆 Anyway, I’d be super interested in hearing from someone else who’s combined the two so I can see if it’s just in my head, but I don’t think it is.

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Got into the gym for a decent leg session. I pretty much parked my ass on one of the leg presses with moderate weight and knocked out a bunch of sets. Went pretty unscientific with no keeping track of anything except reps (12) per set. I stayed there until my knees started to get slightly perturbed, then hit some lying leg curls and leg extensions. After that, I hit the seated calf raise for a bunch of sets (12 reps) then went to failure twice.

I have no idea how many times I’ve used Var in a blast, but it’s a lot. I am very familiar with Var’s affects on me, both mentally (none) and physically. I can comfortably say the dien is amping the var, or the var is amping the dien. The strength gain is nice, and it’s hard not to go nanners on the weights. Everything is tighter and harder (zing). I’m noticing features in my core that I’ve never seen before. The vascularity is just stupid. My legs have never looked this lean and vascular.

I have no basis for comparison as I’ve never ran dien solo, but for me, there seems to be an amazing synergy between var and dien. Dienavar? Anyway, I’d be super interested in hearing from someone else who’s combined the two so I can see if it’s just in my head, but I don’t think it is.
Great to know! I have both on hand. Although I’ve only done one Var cycle but I was also on test, NPP, and proviron so hard to say if I’m experienced enough with the feel of Var to give feedback+never done dien. But let’s just say because of your feedback here I will prob combo them. Or maybe add Var after a couple weeks to assess dien sides/effect. Any
Thoughts?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

I have no basis for comparison as I’ve never ran dien solo, but for me, there seems to be an amazing synergy between var and dien. Dienavar? 😆 Anyway, I’d be super interested in hearing from someone else who’s combined the two so I can see if it’s just in my head, but I don’t think it is.

I've never ran those two together, but I can see that being a great combo!

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great to know! I have both on hand. Although I’ve only done one Var cycle but I was also on test, NPP, and proviron so hard to say if I’m experienced enough with the feel of Var to give feedback+never done dien. But let’s just say because of your feedback here I will prob combo them. Or maybe add Var after a couple weeks to assess dien sides/effect. Any
Thoughts?
I debated holding off on var until I was a couple weeks into dien, but I’ve used var so much that I was comfortable starting both at the same time since I know var treats me well. Like most folks, I prefer not to use an AI, so I wanted the var in there early in case the dien caused some estro issues. Not that var is going to perfectly work as an AI, but I’d rather hit that than an AI. Since I only had a vague idea of how I would react to the dien (only ran a 19 nor for a couple weeks last year but had to cut it short due to other events), I didn’t want to hold off. But that’s me. I’d say if you had no issues with NPP maybe wait and see how dien treats you? Then again, if you’re keeping the dose low and want to run var longer it might be worth starting them at the same time like I did. Either way, I’d definitely run them at the same time at some point in your blast. I friggin love the combo and will definitely use it again.

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
How about winny?
I think any DHT derivative will stack nicely with dien. Obviously some will be more harsh than others, and BP should always be a concern, but I’d personally feel comfortable running dien with a number of other compounds (not all at the same time) except for another 19 nor based on how well it’s treating me so far.

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did some LISS and core work yesterday and hit back and tris tonight. Lats were on fire, felt like my skin was going to rip from the pump. Still keeping weights low, but the shoulder is better. MA Research BPC-157 for the win. Sleep is meh. Getting around 5 hours a night if I’m lucky. Small price to pay for the hardening and fat burning, so no complaints.

Warmup (4 times)
Single arm neutral grip cable row (55) x 15
Rope cable tricep push down (55) x 15

Set 1 (4 times)
Landmine single arm row (1 plate) x 15
Single arm reverse cable tricep extension (30) x 15

Set 2 (4 times)
Lat pull down (150) x 15
Overhead dumbbell tricep press (50) x 15

Set 3 (5 times)
Low row cable v grip (185) x 12

Set 4 (4 times)
Close grip supinated lat pull down (160) x 15
Rope cable tricep push down (forced outward at max contraction) (65) x 12

Set 5 (4 times)
EZ bar lat pull down (160) x 15
Straight bar tricep push down (75) x 15

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
So no more training or just rest? This is very ominous
To be on the safe side, I went in for an x-ray last Friday. Doc told me today that they found “a concerning abnormality” but didn’t go into any details. Scheduling an MRI tomorrow (hopefully will be soon), and that’s all I was told. So, ominous is the exact word I’d use for the explanation I got. I’m hoping it’s a gallon of fluid that they’ll drain and be done, but preparing for worst case. For now, I’m going to ramp down the dien until this bottle is gone, but I’m still going to hammer my scrawny legs and work my core. This really sucks ass

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
To be on the safe side, I went in for an x-ray last Friday. Doc told me today that they found “a concerning abnormality” but didn’t go into any details. Scheduling an MRI tomorrow (hopefully will be soon), and that’s all I was told. So, ominous is the exact word I’d use for the explanation I got. I’m hoping it’s a gallon of fluid that they’ll drain and be done, but preparing for worst case. For now, I’m going to ramp down the dien until this bottle is gone, but I’m still going to hammer my scrawny legs and work my core. This really sucks ass
Dude I’m so sorry. Let’s hope it’s nothing and no matter what you’ll have huge wheels

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That's great that you are getting an MRI. Better to get that shoulder fixed up now rather than later.

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Still waiting on the VA to schedule an MRI, but I’ve been hitting legs and super light upper body work. It’s tough to eliminate shoulder activation. I went back to TRT a couple days ago and already miss the “on” feeling, but the goods are still rattling around in my system. On a side note, I finally saw some growth in my stubborn calves. Hate those stupid non-growing bastards. Took a couple pics because, well, I was happy to see a couple little bumps down there.
88A2F09D-19C7-4DCA-8D1B-4BF79AAFD58A.jpeg
7CA40F4A-D205-47E7-B0B3-3927A56CE792.jpeg

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
A good opportunity to hit lacking body parts hard. Trying to make something good out of a bad situation.

Btw I somehow first thought for a second the above pic is of your forearm and thought that damn you have a serious injury/swelling in your arm 😄

(I just woke up and checked my phone and AM the first thing)

Rpkiller

Awards
Great log so far! Lots of useful info, keep up the good work.

What are your plans for PCT after your cycle? I didn’t see in the thread of how long you were running your cycle.

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great log so far! Lots of useful info, keep up the good work.

What are your plans for PCT after your cycle? I didn’t see in the thread of how long you were running your cycle.
Thanks much. I’m on TRT, so no PCT. I just return to my normal TRT dose when I’m done with a blast. Although this one was cut way too short.

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Still alive, still waiting for the MRI. Good news is I can still workout if I keep the weights lowish. A few days after stopping the extra anabolics, I started Ursa Major again. Not going to lie, I didn’t get much out of 2ml a day. 3 was better, but 4 is friggin awesome. Sh!t is hot, which for me is hard to accomplish. I don’t get a thermogenic response to most things (I also don’t mess with high stims) so this is kinda new to me. The pumps are pretty awesome too. Anyway, won’t derail talking too much about other things, but figured it was worth mentioning. Pic from today post workout.
7F7F1297-74AB-4CFC-B241-6F3F745B3690.jpeg

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Awesome how exactly? I thought about giving this a try but what exactly do you get from it?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Idk if it’s the pump or product but your arms look substantially bigger now than from the first pics you uploaded. Well done

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome how exactly? I thought about giving this a try but what exactly do you get from it?
It’s kind of like dien lite (maybe even extra light) for lack of a better way to describe it. Still feel like I’m recomping, although not on the same level as dien. Damn good pumps too with some enhanced vascularity. It’s not a hormonal product, but pretty effective in my opinion.

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Idk if it’s the pump or product but your arms look substantially bigger now than from the first pics you uploaded. Well done
I was VERY pumped in that pic. Plus I took the photo from a 90 degree(ish) angle to the side of my arm, vs an oblique angle like in my original pics. But, after reading your comment, I realized I hadn’t weighed myself in a while. I’m up 5 pounds since I started the blast. Some of that could certainly be water and a little fat though.

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Short update: got the MRI knocked out today. Not sure how long it’ll be until I meet with the ortho. Although the shoulder really doesn’t hurt (more annoying than anything), I ceased all training except for legs twice a week and speed walking for 3 miles all other days (plus some core work sprinkled in a couple times a week). Really hoping this will be something with an easy recovery plan. If it needs to get cut on, I’ll hit the long-term pause on this and start something in the injury section, where I will pick your brains for any and all advice regarding supplements and peptide use to heal properly.

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Suppose I should update this. MRI shows some tendinosis (not tendinitis) and mild acromioclavicular osteoarthritis. Some edima as well, but no rotator tear, which I didn’t think there was anyway. As I’ve mentioned previously, it doesn’t hurt and never really did, but I’m glad I slowed down then later stopped when I did. It’s way better now and full range of motion movements are very smooth.

I’ll be hitting it with TB-500 and BPC-157 for a few weeks to be on the safe side, and will start doing lightweight lifts next week. I did a little test this week consisting of very focused chest work one day, then very controlled back work another day. Zero issues, but I don’t want to rush it. If at any point it starts feeling goofy this week, I’ll plan on another few weeks of no upper body lifts. If this plan sounds horrible to anyone, please say so now. This is my first experience with shoulder issues and I’m handling it the same way I do knee problems, so kinda uncharted territory for me.

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I’ve decided to end this log for good. The shoulder is going to take a while, and I think this log is psychologically making me want to rush recovery. I hate leaving things unfinished, and there is this constant voice in my head reminding me that I have an open log. So I think me actually admitting it’s done will help me focus on recovery.

But, I’ll provide my final (for this log) thoughts on dienogen.

Pros:
- Fat destroyer
- Strength
- Vascularity
- Feels (you’ll know you’re on something)
- Versatile: I’d say it’s good for cutting, recomp, and mass (depending on caloric intake of course)
- Training aggression
- No pinning required. I’ll admit it, pinning gets old. One less jab is worth it if it works.

Cons:
- Looking back, it did make me a little cranky
- Can aggravate gyno if you’re not on top of it
- Gotta manage prolactin
- BP issues must be managed, but that’s true of just about any AAS.
- It’s a 19nor, keep that in mind before use (I will say that I unnecessarily avoided them, for what it’s worth)

I really think the cons can be mitigated, if not avoided all together, if you take appropriate steps BEFORE running this.

Anyway, this stuff is a total beast! The pros outweigh the cons as far as I’m concerned, and I can’t wait to hop back on! I’ll likely create a new log when the shoulder is good to go, for those interested. I’m thinking of test, dienogen, primo, with a Var finisher for my next blast. Should be a fun ride! I really appreciate the folks who followed along, and hopefully the next one won’t end this way 🤘

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sorry to hear bro. Focus on getting better. The dien ain’t going anywhere

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry to hear bro. Focus on getting better. The dien ain’t going anywhere
Indeed. I have a good stockpile on deck. But, it is what it is. Sh!t happens and to be honest, I probably should have taken a break before starting this. I’ve been balls to the wall for well over a year without an adequate deload, so I guess my body made it happen. I haven’t trained anything for almost two weeks and man, I feel awesome. Just going to let the peptides and GH do their thing before even doing some band work.