Apex-Alchemy's Spring Stock-Up BOGO FREE Mix and Match Sale!!!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If you can't attract a "Trixie", perhaps you Need some Ursa 60!

Ursa Major 60ml.
BOGO FREE!!!

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
There once was a BOGO sale.
Everyone was quick to hail
All the products galore,
Ursa's back in the store;
Arrives 2-3 days in the mail

JD284

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Thanks again for running these BOGOs, love the stack i have. I also got helios and relax for my wife's back and she says it is helping!

CasperKValentine

CasperKValentine

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks again for running these BOGOs, love the stack i have. I also got helios and relax for my wife's back and she says it is helping!
My wife likes the Helios as well. I tried to stock up on several goodies but my dumb ass accidently ordered the 30ml bottles instead of the 60ml. LOL!

JD284

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
My wife likes the Helios as well. I tried to stock up on several goodies but my dumb ass accidently ordered the 30ml bottles instead of the 60ml. LOL!
Haha! i orderd the 30ml of ursa when the 60s ran out initially, i was too slow to put in the order when the bogo started. its all good.

Do you find helios and perhaps relax is best used as a localized application rather than systemic? i assume all of these have somewhat of a systemic effect but perhaps some are better localized (like flashpoint)

CasperKValentine

CasperKValentine

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Haha! i orderd the 30ml of ursa when the 60s ran out initially, i was too slow to put in the order when the bogo started. its all good.

Do you find helios and perhaps relax is best used as a localized application rather than systemic? i assume all of these have somewhat of a systemic effect but perhaps some are better localized (like flashpoint)
I had to wait on the Ursa till it was back in stock so I correctly ordered the 60ml on those. I've honestly never used the Helios. I use the Ursa, Stanogen and Epichaos. From what I hear mostly systemic but perhaps some localized effects as well. I've always been a bit of a skeptic on a lot of products like these but the Apex line is great and does what it claims.