Apex-Alchemy's Spring Stock-Up BOGO FREE Mix and Match Sale!!!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Back because of Overwhelming demand ..... Our mix and match BOGO FREE Sale, on ALL Apex-Alchemy products!!!

This sale is the Perfect time to stock up on your Favorites ... and maybe try a product that you've been interested in.

Please don't miss out, everyone ... This sale is good through Monday 5/30/22 @ 11:59pm EDT.

Screenshot_20220527-153417~2.png

JD284

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I’ll be putting an order in tonight or tomorrow, tough decisions!! More ursa and triton with relax and helios, or epichaos/helios/relax. Getting to the end of oral epiandro run now and want to keep the pumps going! I want them all but running out of body to apply it on 🤣

I feel bad throwing out the bottles, they are so nice. Do you guys take them back to reuse?

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’ll be putting an order in tonight or tomorrow, tough decisions!! More ursa and triton with relax and helios, or epichaos/helios/relax. Getting to the end of oral epiandro run now and want to keep the pumps going! I want them all but running out of body to apply it on 🤣

I feel bad throwing out the bottles, they are so nice. Do you guys take them back to reuse?
Not at this time. I've heard of some companies doing this but I'd have to learn more about some of the logistics.

JD284

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Not at this time. I've heard of some companies doing this but I'd have to learn more about some of the logistics.
Got it. I’m like 20 min away over in Manchester. After accumulating a lot I could just drop them off sometime if that would help at all. Anything to help keep costs down for you and support the company. I’ve only ordered from you once but I love the products I bought.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Got it. I’m like 20 min away over in Manchester. After accumulating a lot I could just drop them off sometime if that would help at all. Anything to help keep costs down for you and support the company. I’ve only ordered from you once but I love the products I bought.
Just stick em in the recycle for now and tell your friends who may not be as online about us. 😁🙏😇

tao77

Awards
so do i just order whatever and get double my order? or does the items just total at half off with I had more than one? so if i order a ursa and a flashpoint do i get two of each? or do i need to order all 4 and pay for only two?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
so do i just order whatever and get double my order? or does the items just total at half off with I had more than one? so if i order a ursa and a flashpoint do i get two of each? or do i need to order all 4 and pay for only two?
You put the amount of items in the cart that you want in your mailbox.

Just remember ... Like Every other Mix and Match BOGO FREE Sale .... The BOGO FREE is on the entire cart. So the cart will automatically give the lower priced products as Free.
The software is set up that way.

Last edited:

tao77

Awards
You put the amount of items in the cart that you want in your mailbox.

Just remember ... Like Every other Mix and Match BOGO FREE Sale .... The BOGO FREE is on the entire cart. So the cart will automatically give the lower prices products as Free.
The software is set up that way.
thanks, I figured it out right after my post. and a got a few things. I only wish the ursa in the 60ml wasn't sold out. That was what I mostly wanted to try, but that's just my luck.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
thanks, I figured it out right after my post. and a got a few things. I only wish the ursa in the 60ml wasn't sold out. That was what I mostly wanted to try, but that's just my luck.
I too missed out on the Ursa. There has been a thunderous appeal for its massive physique changing ability... thus its literally the first to go every dang time!!

Last edited:
Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hey everyone ....Ursa Major 60ml is currently out of stock because of the Tremendous response to this sale (Thank you all very much!). No word yet on when it will be restocked (Nos is doing his best, as always).

But for any of you who would like go ahead and order anyway ....

Ursa Major On BOGO FREE:
60ml× 2 (120ml Total) = $64.99
30ml× 4 (120ml Total) = $69.98

Total difference after discount = $4.99 on 120mls.

JD284

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
In for 2 Triton, 2 Epichaos, 4 small ursa, 1 small helios, 1 small relax. Thanks again!

ps. double check your bottle counts when you order - i accidentally missed one! lol

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thinking of placing another order just cause it’s such a good opportunity but with my history of non responsiveness to supplements, I am hesitant. Good thing is if I respond well to what I ordered - I have no problem paying full price!

Am i missing anything to try? I have Ursa, Hyperion, AET-50, and EpiChaos. I don’t really have any aches and pains, and sleep/relax supps I don’t mix well with..

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
Grabbed a bottle of Hyperion and Epichaos 100. Already rocking the Arimahex, AET-50 and Flashpoint . . . oh my!

If/when I use the entire catalog of products, will I achieve true apex status? Asking for a friend . . .

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Grabbed a bottle of Hyperion and Epichaos 100. Already rocking the Arimahex, AET-50 and Flashpoint . . . oh my!

If/when I use the entire catalog of products, will I achieve true apex status? Asking for a friend . . .
We just provide the tools. The rest is up to you!

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
Thursday BUMP~

what you guys buying? more ursa I'm sure.
I ordered some Epichaos 100 and Hyperion when the sale first started. Was looking to grab two more bottles of Epichaos, since I've been finding that dosing this high is well worthwhile.

Now I'm debating if I should just order what I did earlier, the Epi and hyperion. So many choices!!!

CasperKValentine

CasperKValentine

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I ordered some Epichaos 100 and Hyperion when the sale first started. Was looking to grab two more bottles of Epichaos, since I've been finding that dosing this high is well worthwhile.

Now I'm debating if I should just order what I did earlier, the Epi and hyperion. So many choices!!!
Same here. When URSA was out I ordered Epichaos to run at high dose. Now that the URSA is back in stock I just picked that up and said what the hell and picked up a bottle of Flashpoint to try out. I'm going to run out of room on my body! LOL!

CasperKValentine

CasperKValentine

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Same here. When URSA was out I ordered Epichaos to run at high dose. Now that the URSA is back in stock I just picked that up and said what the hell and picked up a bottle of Flashpoint to try out. I'm going to run out of room on my body! LOL!
Oh and I canceled my vacation trip so I can afford quality food, supps, and gear. That's dedication boys!! :)

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
Oh and I canceled my vacation trip so I can afford quality food, supps, and gear. That's dedication boys!! :)
Much respect on that front. Definitely get a better return on investment.

But it does suck working on a beach bod with no trip to the beach. LMAO!
Heck, you never know, impromptu pool party and/or a random shirts-vs-skins bball game comes along and you can show off.

CasperKValentine

CasperKValentine

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Much respect on that front. Definitely get a better return on investment.

Heck, you never know, impromptu pool party and/or a random shirts-vs-skins bball game comes along and you can show off.
That's true! At any random party in general that involves drinking my shirt usually comes off at some point. haha

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
Getting ready to put my next order in. So glad you all pushed this sale to 6/6!

The gains are afoot . . . .