APEX-ALCHEMY's BOGO FREE, Mix and Match SALE is NOW ACTIVE!!!

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well, the guys who are giving such great reviews aren't just considering effectiveness.
Of course price is considered as well.

And .... As much as I believe $30 to be a good deal for this Superior product ..... I personally believe $15 (Which is the Current BOGO FREE adjusted price) is even Better.

I advise Everyone to get it Now, while your money goes twice as far.

(y):)
Derp didn't see the sale. Got 6 bottles. I'm doing a bottle of anafuse right now. Is it safe or effective to stack oral and td epi? Would be going back to follidrone after anafuse bottle

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Derp didn't see the sale. Got 6 bottles. I'm doing a bottle of anafuse right now. Is it safe or effective to stack oral and td epi? Would be going back to follidrone after anafuse bottle
It's definitely safe to stack oral with the TD.
Epichaos TD is going to be stronger in effects, but it can only add to it if you choose to throw in the oral.

Enjoy your run, brother!

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Make sure you're signed up for the newsletter. We send emails out every time we start a sale.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
lol...after i make my order tomorrow they can buy all they want:cool:
damn, my son came and picked up my bluebird card and money to put on it today and made a special trip to walmart to put money on card...he told me the machine was down and they didn't know when it would be back up...he is out of town until monday....and i won't be off quarantine until monday, really upset, i had several things i am close to running out of that i wanted to get ordered:(

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
damn, my son came and picked up my bluebird card and money to put on it today and made a special trip to walmart to put money on card...he told me the machine was down and they didn't know when it would be back up...he is out of town until monday....and i won't be off quarantine until monday, really upset, i had several things i am close to running out of that i wanted to get ordered:(
What are you out of ? cut the doses for a few days ... keep even just a little bit till a new bottle can arrive. i have went as low as .25 per day of helios to stretch it out~

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
got my epichaos bottles. I think I found everything I need to know except for:
1. storage: should i keep them in the fridge?
2. application site rotation: should i rotate application sites? do yall exfoliate application sites?
3. I see that this used to come in a spray bottle, and i dont see people talk about rubbing it in. do you bother rubbing it in much? I'm using vinyl disposable gloves

planning on 2x 1ml per day

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
got my epichaos bottles. I think I found everything I need to know except for:
1. storage: should i keep them in the fridge?
2. application site rotation: should i rotate application sites? do yall exfoliate application sites?
3. I see that this used to come in a spray bottle, and i dont see people talk about rubbing it in. do you bother rubbing it in much? I'm using vinyl disposable gloves

planning on 2x 1ml per day
1. in the cabinet is fine.
2. you can rotate all you want but know this, I use the same spot every time and never have an issue!
3. I like to let is sit on the skin for a couple mins and then rub in any residual product.