APEX-ALCHEMY's BOGO FREE, Mix and Match SALE is NOW ACTIVE!!!

Bigwyatt

Awards
  • Established
Are any of the products good for blood pressure and cholesterol while on cycle?

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Are any of the products good for blood pressure and cholesterol while on cycle?
I'd say Resveros:

"Conclusion: We concluded that resveratrol can effectively reduce blood lipid levels of hyperlipidemic mice."

"These findings suggest that resveratrol maintains an antioxidant efficacy as well as its anti-hyperlipidemic effect."

"We have demonstrated that treatment with resveratrol prevents the development of pulmonary hypertension in a recognized animal model of the disease."

"Herein, we provide evidence that RESV can prevent the rise in BP in two distinct hypertensive rodent models, the SHR and Ang-II infused mice. In both models, RESV induced several positive vascular adaptations including reduced oxidative damage and improved hyperemic vasodilation that correlated with activation of eNOS by the LKB1-AMPK pathway. In addition, RESV contributed to reduced oxidative damage to the heart, reduced cardiac LVH and inhibition of pro-hypertrophic signaling pathways."

Bigwyatt

Awards
  • Established
I'm trying to save money, then you guys release promos... Guess I'll never be rich! I'll give it go plus the epi.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ahhhh ..... Saturday!!!

This is the perfect day to take advantage of Apex-Alchemy's BOGO FREE Mix and Match Sale!!!

All of our outstanding products are BOGO FREE, Including the New Resveros!

Get it, Bros!!!

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ahhhh ..... Saturday!!!

This is the perfect day to take advantage of Apex-Alchemy's BOGO FREE Mix and Match Sale!!!

All of our outstanding products are BOGO FREE, Including the New Resveros!

Get it, Bros!!!

What’s a good daily dose of stanogen If I usually take 900mg oral epiandro?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What’s a good daily dose of stanogen If I usually take 900mg oral epiandro?
You could try 2 - 2 1/2 mls (IMO).
...Or you could try 3mls, LOL.
I use this product a Lot, but I Rarely go that high personally, unless I've got a Really Heavy day in front of me.

Bigwyatt

Awards
  • Established
Would the stano be a good addition to test/eq base? Really would like to increase my mood, muscle hardness, and libido. Also, how long can it be run? I've never tried epiandro, any comparison to proviron?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Would the stano be a good addition to test/eq base? Really would like to increase my mood, muscle hardness, and libido. Also, how long can it be run? I've never tried epiandro, any comparison to proviron?

Stanogen is known to increase muscle hardness, drive, libido, focus, etc...
And it does those things for me.

Anything hormonal, I advise taking a break from occasionally.

Personally ... Every couple of months doesn't seem like a bad idea.

Bigwyatt

Awards
  • Established
Do you notice any negative sides? Blood pressure or lipids? I know lipids would be hard to distinguish from the other drugs.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Do you notice any negative sides? Blood pressure or lipids? I know lipids would be hard to distinguish from the other drugs.
Since I'm not a kid anymore, I try to run BP, Cycle Assist products/something for lipids regularly.
I've enjoyed using Anabolics for a long time, and try to think as long-term as possible.
That being said, it does raise my BP Slightly (depending upon how much I use).

Bigwyatt

Awards
  • Established
Would u say stano is better for my goals or the 11 keto?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks! I'm a local and new to the forum here but checking out your page. Looks like a great offering
It's Really a Great line-up!

Feel free to send me a message if you ever have any questions, brother.

(y)

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Saturday ... An awesome day to stock up Apex-Alchemy goodies!
Remember, they're BOGO FREE Mix and Match, untill the end of March!

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
how does TD epicatechin compare to oral. I have taken follidrone and epilogue before and liked the endurance boost. Currently running Ursa major and plan to order more bottles of it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
how does TD epicatechin compare to oral. I have taken follidrone and epilogue before and liked the endurance boost. Currently running Ursa major and plan to order more bottles of it.
i thought the Td version[epichaos] was better than either of those oral versions...i am getting ready to order some epichaos, helios and ursa major tomorrow.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
A LOT of guys have stated that they prefer the TD Epichaos, to oral versions of Epi.
It gets a Lot of Positive feedback from well-established members here .... As well as newer members.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
A LOT of guys have stated that they prefer the TD Epichaos, to oral versions of Epi.
It gets a Lot of Positive feedback from well-established members here .... As well as newer members.
How does cost measure out? I look at epichaos and I have no idea how long this $30 bottle gonna last me

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How does cost measure out? I look at epichaos and I have no idea how long this $30 bottle gonna last me
Well, the guys who are giving such great reviews aren't just considering effectiveness.
Of course price is considered as well.

And .... As much as I believe $30 to be a good deal for this Superior product ..... I personally believe $15 (Which is the Current BOGO FREE adjusted price) is even Better.

I advise Everyone to get it Now, while your money goes twice as far.

(y):)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Well, the guys who are giving such great reviews aren't just considering effectiveness.
Of course price is considered as well.

And .... As much as I believe $30 to be a good deal for this Superior product ..... I personally believe $15 (Which is the Current BOGO FREE adjusted price) is even Better.

I advise Everyone to get it Now, while your money goes twice as far.

(y):)
lol...after i make my order tomorrow they can buy all they want:cool:

BigSWOLE25

BigSWOLE25

Awards
  • First Up Vote
A couple questions. Can you take ursa with another fat burner like oxymax? Also with the epichaos what's the best dose to go with? I've used oral epk before. Thanks

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
A couple questions. Can you take ursa with another fat burner like oxymax? Also with the epichaos what's the best dose to go with? I've used oral epk before. Thanks
You can definitely take Ursa with a fat burner of your choosing, if you opt to.

Dosages of Epichaos vary from person to person.
1-3mls is the most common.
I generally recommend trying 1ml, and moving up as you like.