APEX-ALCHEMY's BOGO FREE, Mix and Match SALE is NOW ACTIVE!!!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Apex-Alchemy's Site-Wide Mix and Match BOGO FREE SALE is good through the end of March!

Don't miss out!

(y)😳👊🙀:)

Last edited:
THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I swear Helios at 3ml+ a day is leaning me out. Probably just reduced water from less inflammation. Cool product. About the only way I can afford it at that dose is a bogo sale.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I swear Helios at 3ml+ a day is leaning me out. Probably just reduced water from less inflammation. Cool product. About the only way I can afford it at that dose is a bogo sale.

I'm getting my ordering fingers ready!!!!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Helios is a new staple of mine, and one of my favorites.

I've definitely leaned out recently.
Honestly, I didn't connect it to Helios .... But it could be!

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just bought a pellet grill/smoker today so this will be my first BOGO in a long time I've passed on Luckily I'm stocked up on Helios and have enough Ursa to finish this 4 month run out strong.

Everyone should jump on these BOGOs. Quality stuff for a good freaking price.

Humbl3

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I’m ready to purchase right now I just need to know how to do it

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Is there any code to put in or anything like that or do we just buy one and then get one?
No code necessary.
Just add one, and when you add a second item, the lower priced item (as per all BOGO FREE Rules) displays as free!

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
You guys with your damn bogos 😁. Only thing I hadn’t ordered but wanted to try was Helios, but that was just taken care of 🤘🤘. Thanks for always running these discounts, I’m literally showering in Apex TDs every day.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You guys with your damn bogos 😁. Only thing I hadn’t ordered but wanted to try was Helios, but that was just taken care of 🤘🤘. Thanks for always running these discounts, I’m literally showering in Apex TDs every day.
That's awesome, brother!

Humbl3

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Is this sale still going on ?
I’m all ready wanting to buy more stuff from you guys ....

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m about to pull the trigger on some dienogen. Never ran it before, so a lil confused on some of the dosing I’ve seen. One thread had a guy running it at 150 mg. Most seem to run it at 75, but yet another guy was running it at 500mg (unless I completely misread that post).

So at 75mg, two bottles would last ~6 weeks. Would this be considered a typical run? Or should it be run higher?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’m about to pull the trigger on some dienogen. Never ran it before, so a lil confused on some of the dosing I’ve seen. One thread had a guy running it at 150 mg. Most seem to run it at 75, but yet another guy was running it at 500mg (unless I completely misread that post).

So at 75mg, two bottles would last ~6 weeks. Would this be considered a typical run? Or should it be run higher?
That would be considered an "average dose", IMO.
But a lot of it depends upon the individual, his goals, and his body's individual response.

Here is a short (but good) thread, with some good information (especially by Ripper).

If after reading it, you have more questions, please feel free to send me a message...

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That would be considered an "average dose", IMO.
But a lot of it depends upon the individual, his goals, and his body's individual response.

Here is a short (but good) thread, with some good information (especially by Ripper).

If after reading it, you have more questions, please feel free to send me a message...

Thx, good info. Guess I’ll pull the trigger on the bogo and hope I respond well to this. Guess I should plan to run this with some P5P and carditone, and possibly some GW for lipid support. Any other suggestions?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thx, good info. Guess I’ll pull the trigger on the bogo and hope I respond well to this. Guess I should plan to run this with some P5P and carditone, and possibly some GW for lipid support. Any other suggestions?
I'd personally recommend having Nolva on hand at start. It will be a great PCT, and will be there just in case you need it on cycle.

Wait, aren't you on TRT?
If so, having a little Test on hand would be a plus.

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd personally recommend having Nolva on hand at start. It will be a great PCT, and will be there just in case you need it on cycle.

Wait, aren't you on TRT?
If so, having a little Test on hand would be a plus.
Ok, I’ve got some nolva and letro on hand just in case. Does prolactin gyno ‘feel’ any differently than high estrogen gyno? Just curious. And yeah, I’m on trt so that should help. I’m guessing this stuff likes carbs?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ok, I’ve got some nolva and letro on hand just in case. Does prolactin gyno ‘feel’ any differently than high estrogen gyno? Just curious. And yeah, I’m on trt so that should help. I’m guessing this stuff likes carbs?
I sent you a PM, brother.

Humbl3

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I ordered on January 15, 2021 I have a feeling my goodies will arrive extremely quick.......

CasperKValentine

CasperKValentine

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm still at work but as of 10:48 AM my Kronos has been in my mailbox whoohoo! Wait, I hope it's not frozen. Haha

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Two Hours Left on the BOGO FREE Goodness!

Don't miss it!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I hope everyone got their goodies this round~~ what did y'all get this time??