Apex Alchemy Sale

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Kronos is back in stock and 20$ off
Stanogen, Primagen, and Synergen all BOGO !!

Get it while its hawt~
Do you need to add two to the cart to get the BOGO? Or will it automatically be shipped with it when you purchase 1?

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I want to try the synergen so badly, I love epi and wanna try TD dien but I’m a broke bitch lol.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I already have my shirt off and my order probably wont show up until late next week.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
daily reminder: Kronos 20$ off and stanogen, primagen, and synergen are all BOGO for now~

kid amnesiac

Awards
damn 2 ML of synergen is no joke. I got veins this AM that I didn't has yesterday.. let the fun begin!!
Really? Doesn’t seem like enough to me but considering I have 12 bottles, I’m excited :)

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How many bottles would I need for a 6wk run alongside something stronger to battle lethargy?
2-6 depending on how high you want to dose it. 6 would be enough to run 4ml (400mg) per day which is a very solid TD dose.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
a little birdy told me the Kronos is going fast.. you want clean 11kt you better hurry~

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
a little birdy told me the Kronos is going fast.. you want clean 11kt you better hurry~
We are, in fact, moving through these pretty quick. Get em while the getting's good.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well my state went into lock down this AM.. how is everyone else holding out? you all got the toilet wipes? 😜

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Kind of a random question here, but what effects do most guys notice from using topical 11-KT products? It's good for fat loss for one thing, right?

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Kind of a random question here, but what effects do most guys notice from using topical 11-KT products? It's good for fat loss for one thing, right?
Really what it does is to help preserve muscle mass while you're losing weight. As you diet, that stresses your body and makes you spit out cortisol. Cortisol makes your body break down muscle tissue for energy and store as much as fat as possible in order to adapt to an environment where food is scarce.

11-KT reduces your body's ability to produce cortisol and has some anabolic properties. This blocks your body's ability to break down muscle for energy. So, if you're in a calorie deficit/energy deficit and you can't make it up by breaking down muscle, your body has no place to go to make up that energy deficit other than fat cells.

The thing is, you have to do the dieting and exercise still. To say 11-KT "burns fat" is not really true. Just using it without restricting calories won't "burn fat."

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I will add that for what ever reason the body seems to hold a lot of cortisol in the visceral fat around the stomach. using this allows your body to release that visceral fat unlike anything I have ever used, and its reproducible.. meaning you can do it over an over. the stuff just flat works. some supplements just cant hold the candle to this one for what it does.

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Really what it does is to help preserve muscle mass while you're losing weight. As you diet, that stresses your body and makes you spit out cortisol. Cortisol makes your body break down muscle tissue for energy and store as much as fat as possible in order to adapt to an environment where food is scarce.

11-KT reduces your body's ability to produce cortisol and has some anabolic properties. This blocks your body's ability to break down muscle for energy. So, if you're in a calorie deficit/energy deficit and you can't make it up by breaking down muscle, your body has no place to go to make up that energy deficit other than fat cells.

The thing is, you have to do the dieting and exercise still. To say 11-KT "burns fat" is not really true. Just using it without restricting calories won't "burn fat."
I will add that for what ever reason the body seems to hold a lot of cortisol in the visceral fat around the stomach. using this allows your body to release that visceral fat unlike anything I have ever used, and its reproducible.. meaning you can do it over an over. the stuff just flat works. some supplements just cant hold the candle to this one for what it does.
Thanks guys, solid info. So if someone does cardio (running) several days per week, would using 11-KT (with all other factors kept constant) prior to each run most likely result in a noticeable increase in fat loss over several weeks? Actually, now that I think about it, would it basically be a no-brainer to use this prior to cardio if someone prefers activities like distance running (7-8 miles per run) to avoid burning muscle?

Last question -- can it be used regularly or does it cause suppression?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
it can cause suppression of cortisol! so it can and will disrupt homeostasis. I recommend cycles no longer that 8 weeks and even that is pretty long. 6 weeks may be the best. at any rate you cant just blast a tab before your jog. you will want to properly dose it everyday for the duration of the cycle. Its well known that running is muscles worst enemy so your on to something here. Its going to benefit you tremendously in this situation.

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
Sorry if a stupid question but do TD products increase chances of getting coronavirus ? If it would absorb through the skin. Or once its dry are you safe from this if even at risk in first place

Cheers

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
it can cause suppression of cortisol! so it can and will disrupt homeostasis. I recommend cycles no longer that 8 weeks and even that is pretty long. 6 weeks may be the best. at any rate you cant just blast a tab before your jog. you will want to properly dose it everyday for the duration of the cycle. Its well known that running is muscles worst enemy so your on to something here. Its going to benefit you tremendously in this situation.
It sucks that running is supposed to be so bad for building and maintaining muscle. I just enjoy going outside, getting fresh air, and experiencing the feeling of having done some good cardio. The weightlifting on it's own just doesn't do it for me (or more specifically, it doesn't get rid of that "blah" feeling like running can)

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
@Jbrooks
actually I think its a great question dude.
here is my take on it.

there is no reason to think you would be opening the skin to infection from corona. it has to enter your mouth eyes or nose to infect you as per the CDC. that said.. the best plan is to shower before application and of course clean hands or gloves always. tbh I myself don't touch the product while its wet. I use the dropper to spread it around and let it soak in.
after its soaked in good and dried out a bit I will then rub the residual into the skin. Nos uses a emollient that will actually protect the product from rubbing off. this imo would work in the reverse too.. as it should keep things from absorbing through that very layer as well.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It sucks that running is supposed to be so bad for building and maintaining muscle. I just enjoy going outside, getting fresh air, and experiencing the feeling of having done some good cardio. The weightlifting on it's own just doesn't do it for me (or more specifically, it doesn't get rid of that "blah" feeling like running can)
you are not the only one. there is a lot more to being fit than just hoisting weights. my recommendation is to find that middle ground where its all effective and keeps you gaining what you desire the most.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
you are not the only one. there is a lot more to being fit than just hoisting weights. my recommendation is to find that middle ground where its all effective and keeps you gaining what you desire the most.

This is a great article and I like what you said about finding a middle ground.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What is that ?
Stanogen Epiandro TD by Apex Alchemy.
Currently BOGO Free.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
All good things must come to an end.

Sale ends tomorrow.

Pleonastic

Pleonastic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
nostrum420 what would you say is your most anabolic product? Synergen im assuming? I know different things for different goals, but if growth was your main goal.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
nostrum420 what would you say is your most anabolic product? Synergen im assuming? I know different things for different goals, but if growth was your main goal.
keeping it easy, I think I would point you to primagen. Synergen is great but dienolone is tricky. wereas the 1 andro is pretty sure fire. dienolone is a powerhouse at high doses but:
a. it has many possible sides the higher the dose..
b. the cost can add up quick.
C. its a nor-test which is highly anabolic, but can conflict with other estrogenic compounds.

it has an anabolic ratio of 100/10

1 andro has an anabolic ratio of 200/100 or 2:1

off the cuff one would assume that the 1andro is stronger yet when read as 2:1 its more clear that the dienolone "should be" more potent. and likely its far more potent at high doses.

1 anrdo how ever isnt very finicky. its easy to use. doesnt take a ton of product to produce substantial results..
and lastly i want all the synergen for myself.

Pleonastic

Pleonastic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
keeping it easy, I think I would point you to primagen. Synergen is great but dienolone is tricky. wereas the 1 andro is pretty sure fire. dienolone is a powerhouse at high doses but:
a. it has many possible sides the higher the dose..
b. the cost can add up quick.
C. its a nor-test which is highly anabolic, but can conflict with other estrogenic compounds.

it has an anabolic ratio of 100/10

1 andro has an anabolic ratio of 200/100 or 2:1

off the cuff one would assume that the 1andro is stronger yet when read as 2:1 its more clear that the dienolone "should be" more potent. and likely its far more potent at high doses.

1 anrdo how ever isnt very finicky. its easy to use. doesnt take a ton of product to produce substantial results..
and lastly i want all the synergen for myself.
Ive used 1 andro before oral tabs and dont think it did much. Im a big fan of dienelone injectable so i may have to take some of that TD from you.