The "Stress-Less" Weekend BOGO FREE Sale!!!
30ml and 60ml sizes of AET-50 are Buy One, Get One Free!!!
Sale ends Sunday 7-10-22 @ 11:59pm EDT.
Here's a write-up by Nos on this great compound/product, that has so many benefits:
We’ve already been discussing the weight loss benefits of b-AET on this forum and one study even seems to show that it may even help to treat obesity and metabolic syndrome(2). It may also assist by helping to lower insulin resistance in overweight people and lower cholesterol(3,7).
Aside from its benefits for managing weight, b-AET has been studied for numerous other health benefits. Several studies have explored its potential for immune health. b-AET has been shown in a live animal model to protect from viral, bacterial and parasitic infections. In live animal models, b-AET helped to increase the immune response to an infection(1). It also helped to prevent the immune system from being weakened by stress. b-AET helped combat the negative effects of glucocorticoids (chemicals released by the body in response to stress) on the activity of white blood cells and their ability to spread and reproduce(1). A “test-tube experiment” showed that b-AET increased white blood cell activity whereas other hormones did not(1). In a live animal model, b-AET augmented the immune response in adult animals (lab rats) and even reduced the decline of the immune system in the older rats(6).
b-AET also has potential impacts on other body systems. Studies showed that b-AET is unlikely to harm the liver or kidneys and was also unlikely to cause hormonal imbalances as a result of use(6), but it also has been studied for preventative and reparative effects. In a live animal model, b-AET was shown to slow the weakening of bones that occurs as severe burns heal(4). In a live animal model, where the subjects were exposed to severe (potentially fatal) trauma, designed to induce hemorrhaging, the group given b-AET prior to the trauma had a significantly greater survival rate(5).
One study even went so far as to state:
“b-AET, related compounds or synthetic derivatives may be part of effective therapeutic strategies to accelerate tissue regeneration and prevent or treat diseases associated with aging such as osteoporosis.”(8)
1. Antiglucocorticoid function of androstenetriol.
Antiglucocorticoid function of androstenetriol. - PubMed - NCBI
2. Auci DL, Ahlem CN, Kennedy MR, Page TM, Reading CL, Frincke JM. A Potential Role for 5-Androstene-3[beta],7[beta],17[beta]-triol in Obesity and Metabolic Syndrome. Obesity.
Academic Journals formerly published by NPG
3. Lu M, Patsouris D, Li P, et al. A new antidiabetic compound attenuates inflammation and insulin resistance in Zucker diabetic fatty rats. American Journal of Physiology – Endocrinology and Metabolism 2010;298(5):E1036-E48.
A new antidiabetic compound attenuates inflammation and insulin resistance in Zucker diabetic fatty rats | Endocrinology and Metabolis
4. Malik AK, Khaldoyanidi S, Auci DL, et al. 5-androstene-3,7,17-triol (b-AET) Slows Thermal Injury Induced Osteopenia in Mice: Relation to Aging and Osteoporosis. PLoS ONE;5(10):e1356
PLOS ONE: 5-Androstene-36.m
5. Marcu AC, Paccione KE, Barbee RW, et al. Androstenetriol Immunomodulation Improves Survival in a Severe Trauma Hemorrhage Shock Model. The Journal of Trauma 2007;63(3):662-9.
6. Pharmacology and immune modulating properties of 5-androstene-3β,7β,17β-triol, a DHEA metabolite in the human metabolome.
Pharmacology and immune modulating properties of 5-androstene-3
7. Phase I and Phase II clinical trials of androst-5-ene-3β,7β,17β-triol
Phase I and Phase II clinical trials of androst-5-ene-3
8. 5-Androstene-3β,7β,17β-triol (β-AET) Slows Thermal Injury Induced Osteopenia in Mice: Relation to Aging and Osteoporosis
PLOS ONE: 5-Androstene-3
Apex Alchemy is proud to introduce our first topical beta-Androstenetriol, AET-50! AET-50 comes packaged in a stylish and easy to use pump bottle in two different volume size: 30mL and 60mL.