Apex Alchemy presents the Cut and Dry Stack!

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Are you looking to gain a more cut down and dried out appearance as the warmer weather sets in???
Apex Alchemy is proud to present our first combo "stack" The "Cut and Dry Stack" includes 1 bottle of Kronos and 1 bottle of Arimahex at a discount of OVER 40% OFF! Think this deal can't get any better? Every Cut and Dry Stack comes with FREE SHIPPING!

(Offer only valid while supplies last!)

Kronos contains the adrenosterone metabolite known as 11-KT. This concentrated metabolite is produced naturally by the human body and is found in several types of seafood. We've added an acetate ester for increased lipophilicity and enhanced absorption. We've packaged this product with a stylish and easy to use trigger sprayer for quick and simple applications. This topical spray helps *promote the appearance of lean muscle while helping to *reduce the appearance of subcutaneous fat and excess water.

Arimahex contains the androstenedione metabolite known as 6-OXO. This concentrated metabolite is produced naturally by the human body and is found in several types of meats. We've packaged this product with a stylish and easy to use trigger sprayer for quick and simple applications. This topical spray helps *promote the appearance of lean muscle while helping to *reduce the appearance of subcutaneous fat and excess water.

https://www.apex-alchemy.com/products/cut-and-dry-stack

kronos arimahex combo webcard.jpg

kronos arimihex combo.jpg

Cut and Dry Stack.png

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Nice!
This is exactly what some of you have been asking for!

@Iwilleattuna ,

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
@nostrum420

Will this cause any shutdown?
Shutdown is kind of an all or nothing term. A better term would be HPTA suppression. To answer that question, I'd say potentially some but recovery should be pretty easy.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
6-OXO and 11-KT Transdermal Stack!
This Sale is a great deal!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
@nostrum420

Will this cause any shutdown?
the suppression is minimal. the 11Kt is known as a bridge PH for coming off hard gear. it makes HPTA restart a snap. I would wager if this was all you are using (dose dependant) there would likely be no need for any post cycle. If you're the kind of guy who pushes the limits and runs it high dosed, you may want to consider a normal PCT protocol. even then OTC would likely be fine.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Nice!
This is exactly what some of you have been asking for!

@Iwilleattuna ,
nice! Thanks , renew! How suppressive do you guys think this would be. I’m already suppressed though, lol . I better order and save this for later in the summer

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
nice! Thanks , renew! How suppressive do you guys think this would be. I’m already suppressed though, lol . I better order and save this for later in the summer
Suppression should be Very minimal. Heck yeah, it's a great deal!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
if your still on cycle a lot of guys will use this as a bridge into post cycle. its used to ease the load on the endocrine system before you start post cycle. lessening the timeframe of recovery.

CTB4444

Awards
  • First Up Vote
if your still on cycle a lot of guys will use this as a bridge into post cycle. its used to ease the load on the endocrine system before you start post cycle. lessening the timeframe of recovery.
@xR1pp3Rx

Can you give more details on this bridge concept. I have 3 more weeks of Test-c dosing @ 400mg/week (I'm on week 6). If one were to bridge, would they wait until the esters have cleared the system, so in my case in 5 weeks? Then go into bridge, then PCT.

My current cycle (cut cycle)

Test-c 400mg/week
1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8 Esters clearing 9/10
M-sten 20mg ED
0/0/0/0/5/6/7/8/0/0
T-3 @ 50mcg ED
1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10 (continue at half dose into pct) 11/12/13/14
PCT Clomid/Nolva
11/12/13/14

I have been eating in a deficit since two months prior to the start of this cyle (down 12lbs before cycle). The I have been continuing the calorie deficit the entire cycle while incorporating t3. Goal is fat-loss while maintaining as much muscle as possible.

In your opinion, do you think adding this in (as bridge) would be beneficial to my goals or should I wait until after PCT then run this to help continue my cutting goals? I plan on cutting until August.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
@xR1pp3Rx

Can you give more details on this bridge concept. I have 3 more weeks of Test-c dosing @ 400mg/week (I'm on week 6). If one were to bridge, would they wait until the esters have cleared the system, so in my case in 5 weeks? Then go into bridge, then PCT.

Test-c 400mg/week
M-sten 20mg ED
0/0/0/0/5/6/7/8/0/0
T-3 @ 50mcg ED
PCT Clomid/Nolva
11/12/13/14

I have been eating in a deficit since two months prior to the start of this cyle (down 12lbs before cycle). The I have been continuing the calorie deficit the entire cycle while incorporating t3. Goal is fat-loss while maintaining as much muscle as possible.

In your opinion, do you think adding this in (as bridge) would be beneficial to my goals or should I wait until after PCT then run this to help continue my cutting goals? I plan on cutting until August.
ok so the idea is to come off your cycle in a more gentle way. so after your last shot.. wait about 3 days and begin to administer the 11kt. follow recomended dosing and stay with it for an additional 4-6 weeks depending on goals. since your cutting i would absolutely go for a full 6. 11kt has a very intristic action on cortisol and this could be considered its MOA when it comes to the fat loss many users claim to get. Its also a great time to start modulating it as it typically rises during PCT. this is a win win for you as you are cutting and this is know to have a large impact on visceral fat.

moving on.. just post cycle as normal after you finish up the 11kt. thats the protocol.

CTB4444

Awards
  • First Up Vote
ok so the idea is to come off your cycle in a more gentle way. so after your last shot.. wait about 3 days and begin to administer the 11kt. follow recomended dosing and stay with it for an additional 4-6 weeks depending on goals. since your cutting i would absolutely go for a full 6. 11kt has a very intristic action on cortisol and this could be considered its MOA when it comes to the fat loss many users claim to get. Its also a great time to start modulating it as it typically rises during PCT. this is a win win for you as you are cutting and this is know to have a large impact on visceral fat.

moving on.. just post cycle as normal after you finish up the 11kt. thats the protocol.
Okay, makes since. Thank you for your time and replies!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Don't miss a great deal on this 11-KT and 6-OXO Transdermal stack!

Cut and Dry Stack.png

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Less than half of these are still available guys.
Don't miss out!

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
Can this be ran with epichaos or is that to many TD at once ?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Can this be ran with epichaos or is that to many TD at once ?
you absolutely can. I recommend when using that many TDs to target different locations. by that I mean, don't load up your shoulders with 3 different TDs.. put one on your chest, one on your shoulders, and so on. I have been using 2 ml of these products a day for a couple months strait. and unlike those applications in the past, this stuff doesn't terrorize the skin. in fact I think it may have beneficial properties ircc

clevelandsae

clevelandsae

Awards
can you use in between cycles or best to save for pct? i just finished a recomp cycle back in feb. i was going to start another in 30-45 days. could i use it now or better to wait until the end of that one?

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
can you use in between cycles or best to save for pct? i just finished a recomp cycle back in feb. i was going to start another in 30-45 days. could i use it now or better to wait until the end of that one?
I would use it toward the end of your next cut, right before PCT.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks! would one order typically be enough to run for the recommended duration?
Each stack lasts about a month if you do 15 sprays of each per day. So, it's up to you how long you want to run it but probably 1-2 stacks is sufficient for what we've been discussing.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hey everyone~ I just wanted to inform you these cutting stacks are almost gone. If your going to cut for summer you will want this as part of the regimen~ !! get it before its gone this is likely the last time you will get a chance to use 6bromo for a while if ever. and man does this stuff pack a serious punch to visceral fat making lean and mean for the summer~

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hey everyone~ I just wanted to inform you these cutting stacks are almost gone. If your going to cut for summer you will want this as part of the regimen~ !! get it before its gone this is likely the last time you will get a chance to use 6bromo for a while if ever. and man does this stuff pack a serious punch to visceral fat making lean and mean for the summer~

*6-OXO

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
@xR1pp3Rx

Test-c 400mg/week
M-sten 20mg ED
0/0/0/0/5/6/7/8/0/0
T-3 @ 50mcg ED
PCT Clomid/Nolva
11/12/13/14

Do yourself a favor next time and overlap the oral into the weeks that the esters from test are clearing. If you have 11 oxo, you could use that weeks 7,8,9,10,11,12 then start pct. The test takes longer then 2 weeks to clear anyway

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
this will go pretty fast yall!!! get in on this if you want that stripper look for summer season. in doors, locked away.. at least there is chaterbate for you poor bastards with no bishes lined up.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
cmon yall we know you been hard on the chaterbate lately! its time to get ripped and find some real bishes.. the beaches are open for trolling season!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Get 'em while you can!
Because when they're gone, .... well uhhh, ... you ..... Well, you won't be able to get them then, will you??

:D:oops::ROFLMAO::unsure::ROFLMAO:

karakan1

karakan1

Awards
hi guys, does anyone know how to get apex alchemy products in europe?

karakan1

karakan1

Awards
thank you guys for quick reply, i have tried to order from the homepage but they do not deliver to europe, will try to order via email.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
thank you guys for quick reply, i have tried to order from the homepage but they do not deliver to europe, will try to order via email.
Any time brother. It was good talking with you. Send me me a message letting me know how things go.

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
How many stacks can you run back at 15-20 sprays a day before needing to take a break or can you just run it as a staple

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
@Jbrooks I would go by feel.. once you get too dry your libido will dive and the joints will start to ache.. at that point times up or you will need to reduce the dosage. that said we are manipulating cortisol and estrogen.. I wouldn't go too far down that rabbit hole. 8 weeks tops imo and that's placed at the last 8 weesk of dieting to get the most bang for your buck!

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I see no PayPal option. Correct?

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I see no PayPal option. Correct?
No, sorry, PayPal is not friendly to PH/DS sellers. They love to wait until there's a nice chunk of change in the acct. then say you violated TOS and they need to keep that money for like 6 months and lock your acct.

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No, sorry, PayPal is not friendly to PH/DS sellers. They love to wait until there's a nice chunk of change in the acct. then say you violated TOS and they need to keep that money for like 6 months and lock your acct.
Ah. True true.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
As I'm sitting here in South Florida, with my Air Conditioning on the fritz .... I'm wondering ....

Who's going to get the last of these?