Apex-Alchemy Memorial Day BOGO FREE Mix and Match Sale is LIVE!!!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
5b5l77~2.jpg

The Nos Boss has heard your requests, and answered with an Awesome Site-Wide Memorial Day BOGO FREE Mix and Match Sale!!!

... And Kronos (11-KT TD) has been restocked!!!
Come and get it, guys and gals, I don't know how much longer Kronos will be around.

This sale is good through 11:59pm EDT on Tuesday, June 1st, 2021.

Last edited:
nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
From my experience:

Epichaos: Pumps, endurance, muscle builder.
Ursa Major: Cutter, fat-burner, recomp.
Triton: Endurance, pumps, vascularity.
LOL, thanks man! We're designing some promo material right now and I think you'll chuckle when you see it after posting this.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
My wife wants to burn some fat what has been the best one for women? Any feedback on them I was thinking of ursa or epi??
As @BigGame84 stated, Ursa is an incredible product, and would be a great fit for your wife.

There are a number of Logs on it here (all Positive).
I'll link Kat's (since she's a female):

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
@dceon21 Ursa is good stuff!! I think your wife would really enjoy it!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Anyone try triton yet?
I'm using it now.
It is giving me a boost in endurance and energy....
Honestly, I'm still trying to assess all of the different things that it does (apparently it is a LOT).

But so far, it is giving me the main things that I was after, when taking it.

Last edited:
love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You can't combine the products for the BOGO offer? When I add a different one, they charge for both.
Ex: I'm already getting a few bottles of URSA but also want 2xDianogen and 2xKronos. When I add all of them only URSA gets the BOGO
The cheapest ones are free if you mix and match.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The cheapest ones are free if you mix and match.
Yep, as Nos stated above^^^.

But just to clarify ....
You will be getting BOGO FREE on your total order.

For example, if you put 6 products in your "basket", 3 of them will be free.

As stated above, this is the way that ALL BOGO FREE Sales are set up.
We don't have the ability to change it.

If you need any additional clarification, Please feel free to send me a message.

:)

Last edited:
ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
If looking purely at endurance enhancement go with Triton or Epichoas? I am leaning toward Triton, but figured I would ask in here which one you guys think provides better endurance?

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
If looking purely at endurance enhancement go with Triton or Epichoas? I am leaning toward Triton, but figured I would ask in here which one you guys think provides better endurance?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Do you have an opinion on this, @Marne40 ?

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you have an opinion on this, @Marne40 ?
I actually grabbed Triton to check it’s effects on endurance. It was mentioned by a few folks that it should give an endurance boost, and @JKVol mentioned in another thread that he noticed endurance benefits from Triton specifically. He’d have a better comparison as I haven’t used it yet. I honestly think of Epichaos as more of a pump product, but I’m sure it has other benefits. I noticed crazy pumps though lol

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I actually grabbed Triton to check it’s effects on endurance. It was mentioned by a few folks that it should give an endurance boost, and @JKVol mentioned in another thread that he noticed endurance benefits from Triton specifically. He’d have a better comparison as I haven’t used it yet. I honestly think of Epichaos as more of a pump product, but I’m sure it has other benefits. I noticed crazy pumps though lol
This is exactly how I feel. Epich has better pumps but Triton has crazy endurance. I was taking Peak02 which I respond to well but swapped it out for Triton and I really believe my endurance got better and I’m a big fan of P02.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
This is exactly how I feel. Epich has better pumps but Triton has crazy endurance. I was taking Peak02 which I respond to well but swapped it out for Triton and I really believe my endurance got better and I’m a big fan of P02.
How long before your workout do you apply Triton?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well, my job for today was cancelled. (Yay!!)

So I'll just hang around here, throw some burgers on the grill, and contemplate my next purchase.

My last order was...
Triton, AET-50, and Epichaos.

:)(y)👊:love:

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My pop-pops, is on the Helios, and he is thoroughly impressed.. He said he didn't notice much for his knees at first, but after about a month his knees started to improve a bit... but he was really blown away, in that his "age spots" on his chest and belly have cleared up and disappeared. That's cool when your families health is improved from this great line of supplements. Stock up on on everything.. we are a bit of a ways off from the 4th when maybe we can talk the Nos Father into another great BOGO!~

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Should i try b-aet?
Yeah, in my opinion.
I honestly think most guys would be Very pleasantly surprised if they tried all the compounds in in the Apex line-up.

It wasn't many years ago that the number of "natural"(non-steroid) type products that I would try was relatively small.
But now, they make up a Large portion of compounds that I use.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Uggh..

I have literally been debating all day on what I should do/get?

Throw all caution to the wind and get Dienogen, or take the conservative approach and get Ursa Major...

Time is running out 😖

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Uggh..

I have literally been debating all day on what I should do/get?

Throw all caution to the wind and get Dienogen, or take the conservative approach and get Ursa Major...

Time is running out 😖
Decisions, decisions...