Apex-Alchemy is looking for Beta testers for the new (tentatively named) Hyperion!!!

tullius

Awards
I am not reliable enough right now in my posting or online presence to want to be considered for the beta, but I will say that I would want to buy it to run this in PCT in march or april if it is available. Seems like just the ticket to help round out a post cycle therapy regiment

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Are there no more who will step forward?!

For SCIENCE?

1_AIrUAuFxr1a4jvRH4putrg (1).jpeg

I'm not saying this IS Nos' cat, but it Could be!

Come on guys, sign up for a chance to be a Beta Tester!

• Get this popular product (yep, it's popular before even being released) into your hands before anyone else!

• Receive Multiple bottles for testing!

• Help us to get this to market faster!

Win/Win/Win!

fauzool

Awards
How many are testing?

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hyperion is Apex Alchemy's first anti-aging, testosterone enhancing, multi-ingredient gel. Let’s break down some of the ingredients:

3, 4- Divanillyltetrahydrofuran is a natural extract of stinging nettle roots which has been found to have “remarkably high activity” when it comes to inhibiting Sex Hormone Binding Globulin (SHBG). SHBG limits the activity of testosterone and other androgens. SHBG levels increase as we age leading to less free testosterone.

7,8- Dihydroxyflavone is sometimes called “tropoflavin.” This naturally occurring antioxidant has been studied for its ability to mimic the activity of Brain Derived Neurotrophic Factor (BDNF) and activate “tropomyosin receptor kinase B” (TrkB). BDNF production naturally decreases as we age; therefore, BDNF mimetics like 7,8-Dihydroxyflavone have been studied for their potential to help mitigate the symptoms of various age-related conditions as well as many neurological diseases. Additionally, 7,8-Dyhydroxyflavone has been studied for its potential to help balance elevated estrogen levels, at high concentrations.

Dehydroepiandrosterone is the most abundant circulating steroid present in the human body, with production increasing in early teen years and peaking during an individual's mid 20's, and gradually declining as one ages. High levels have been linked to reducing the risk of depression, cardiovascular disease, and it is suggested that dehydroepiandrosterone supplements might overcome age-related decline. High levels of dehydroepiandrosterone have also been linked to reducing the risk of depression, cardiovascular disease, and even death in some studies. In the elderly, DHEA exerts an immunomodulatory action, increasing the number of monocytes, T cells expressing T-cell receptor gamma/delta (TCRγδ) and natural killer (NK) cells. It improves physical and psychological well-being, muscle strength and bone density, and reduces body fat and age-related skin atrophy stimulating procollagen/sebum production.

Vitamin C as ascorbyl palmitate and Vitamin E as mixed tocopherols are vitamins most often used for their antioxidant capacity but there are numerous other benefits as well. Vitamin has been studied as a preventative factor for neuropathy (nerve pain) from various causes including chemotherapy and Type 2 diabetes. A combination of Vitamin E and Vitamin C was studied for its potential to prevent stress-related declines in natural testosterone production. Similar combinations have been shown to protect testosterone-producing cells from various forms of oxidative stress. Vitamin C and Vitamin E have been extensively studied both individually and in combination for their potential to help with several age-related diseases.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hyperion is Apex Alchemy's first anti-aging, testosterone enhancing, multi-ingredient gel. Let’s break down some of the ingredients:

3, 4- Divanillyltetrahydrofuran is a natural extract of stinging nettle roots which has been found to have “remarkably high activity” when it comes to inhibiting Sex Hormone Binding Globulin (SHBG). SHBG limits the activity of testosterone and other androgens. SHBG levels increase as we age leading to less free testosterone.

7,8- Dihydroxyflavone is sometimes called “tropoflavin.” This naturally occurring antioxidant has been studied for its ability to mimic the activity of Brain Derived Neurotrophic Factor (BDNF) and activate “tropomyosin receptor kinase B” (TrkB). BDNF production naturally decreases as we age; therefore, BDNF mimetics like 7,8-Dihydroxyflavone have been studied for their potential to help mitigate the symptoms of various age-related conditions as well as many neurological diseases. Additionally, 7,8-Dyhydroxyflavone has been studied for its potential to help balance elevated estrogen levels, at high concentrations.

Dehydroepiandrosterone is the most abundant circulating steroid present in the human body, with production increasing in early teen years and peaking during an individual's mid 20's, and gradually declining as one ages. High levels have been linked to reducing the risk of depression, cardiovascular disease, and it is suggested that dehydroepiandrosterone supplements might overcome age-related decline. High levels of dehydroepiandrosterone have also been linked to reducing the risk of depression, cardiovascular disease, and even death in some studies. In the elderly, DHEA exerts an immunomodulatory action, increasing the number of monocytes, T cells expressing T-cell receptor gamma/delta (TCRγδ) and natural killer (NK) cells. It improves physical and psychological well-being, muscle strength and bone density, and reduces body fat and age-related skin atrophy stimulating procollagen/sebum production.

Vitamin C as ascorbyl palmitate and Vitamin E as mixed tocopherols are vitamins most often used for their antioxidant capacity but there are numerous other benefits as well. Vitamin has been studied as a preventative factor for neuropathy (nerve pain) from various causes including chemotherapy and Type 2 diabetes. A combination of Vitamin E and Vitamin C was studied for its potential to prevent stress-related declines in natural testosterone production. Similar combinations have been shown to protect testosterone-producing cells from various forms of oxidative stress. Vitamin C and Vitamin E have been extensively studied both individually and in combination for their potential to help with several age-related diseases.
this looks like something i will be interested in....

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established

Ooooo, sounds sexy 😍😍

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sounds Great !!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
in house testing has been really good so far. not sure there will be logs involved. maybe? 🤷‍♂️

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Interested in these logs!
As Ripper mentioned, in house testing has gone well. Unfortunately, we only ended up with 1 beta tester able to get before and after blood work. We are going to have that individual run the product but n=1 numbers are still less than 100% conclusive...

So, we're going to leave it up to the free market. We're aiming to release this product within the next day or 2 and we'll let the people decide.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@nostrum420 as a fan of oral 3,4 div .. dosage around 1200mg daily .. how does the topical compare ?

curious on reading the studies

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
in house testing has been really good so far. not sure there will be logs involved. maybe?
When the product becomes available I will log it or give in-depth review. I would do a sponsored log but my world has been one thing after another the past year and I’m afraid to commit to anything. I was chosen for Flashpoint but a few days after on Father’s Day my wife had a seizure and a few hours later after a MRI we find out she had a brain tumor the size of a softball that’s probably been there for 30 years. She had surgery on July 14th and 15th to remove it. Just this week my wife’s parents were at the beach and my FIL had a stroke.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
As Ripper mentioned, in house testing has gone well. Unfortunately, we only ended up with 1 beta tester able to get before and after blood work. We are going to have that individual run the product but n=1 numbers are still less than 100% conclusive...

So, we're going to leave it up to the free market. We're aiming to release this product within the next day or 2 and we'll let the people decide.
You are going to release it this week?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

PM’d you

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
@nostrum420 as a fan of oral 3,4 div .. dosage around 1200mg daily .. how does the topical compare ?

curious on reading the studies
Just about all oral divanil supps were found to be less than 5% pure. I finally found a small lab that can make it over 95% pure.

Combined with increased bioavailability from TD admin and no unwanted effects from undesirable portions of nettle root extract, I think you'll find this a different experience.

tullius

Awards

I have yet another other staple pct item. TBH if I am not going to be a competitve strognamn any more I might just go natty and run a rotating regiment of Apex and SNS, and CEL stuff. Seems like the world of natty supps that work has exploded into a whole host of options these days. Thanks Nos for always developing new things.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That's the plan... although the weather here is screwing things up a little today.
false advertising here...sun is shining bright thru the windows and just looking out my mind says yeah a nice day...then i walk outside and my brat and onions are shivering-14 degrees feels like 0.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar