Apex-Alchemy is looking for Beta testers for the new (tentatively named) Hyperion!!!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Screen-Shot-2016-05-16-at-9.29.32-PM.png

It contains:
10mg/ml Divanillyltetrahydrofuran
25mg/ml DHEA
10mg/ml 7,8 - Dihydroxyflavone
20mg/ml Mixed Tocopherols
5mg/ml Ascorbyl-palmitate

This is the testosterone/libido boosting, anti-aging, antioxidant, "TRT buddy" that can be used by natty guys, cycle guys, TRT guys and/or Blast and Cruise guys.

Additionally, every active ingredient has some degree of nerve damage mitigating/repairing/preventing effects.

We'd like to see guys who fit the various categories above who can get before and after blood work for Test, DHT, E2 and especially, free testosterone.

We'd like to keep this scientific so, please no concurrent logs and be willing to keep other supps, especially those that may effect hormone levels, minimal and consistent throughout.

Brothers that fit this description, please apply!
We'll be providing multiple bottles to multiple testers!!!

Last edited:

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
View attachment 210879

It contains:
25mg/ml DHEA

If you'd like to Beta test this new product, please tell us why below. And tell us a little about your prior experiences.

We're looking for individuals who will give us an honest assessment of this product, in a thread of their own.
i dont know what it is but im trying to cut......

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I just shot a few more details to the reps. I imagine the OP will be updated shortly with a little more info for you guys.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Here's the info:

This is the testosterone/libido boosting, anti-aging, antioxidant, "TRT buddy" that can be used by natty guys, cycle guys, TRT guys and/or Blast and Cruise guys.

Additionally, every active ingredient has some degree of nerve damage mitigating/repairing/preventing effects.

We'd like to see guys who fit the various categories above who can get before and after blood work for Test, DHT, E2 and especially, free testosterone.

We'd like to keep this scientific so, please no concurrent logs and be willing to keep other supps, especially those that may effect hormone levels, minimal and consistent throughout.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I am super excited about this!! I have been wanting to see a divinil product from APEX, the Nos father wouldnt settle for just any bogus div either.. CANT WAIT TO ROCK THIS!!~
This wasn't even just a matter of settling: Some components of nettle extract have undesirable/counterproductive effects. This is the only stuff I think will have the desired effects at all.

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Given that this has a SHBG inhibitor it could be an interesting comparison.
Right on. Well I’ll throw my name in the hat to test it out during a moderate blast then. I could just log my whole blast, which would be a good way to keep myself on a leash anyway, and update regarding product effectiveness when appropriate.

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Me! Me! Me!!!........... I'm fixing to turn 51. I have 2 more weeks of a current run of Alpha 7, Ultra 11, Ursa, Flashpoint, and 3-AD. I will be getting bloodwork done in Feburary after a PCT of 25/day of clomid from this run. I've never pinned any gear before and ran some oral PH's way back when CEL was pumping out the good stuff. This sounds like it would be right up my alley. Either way I'll be stocking up!!!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sounds awesome and I will definitely be trying it when it’s released!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Subbing so I can follow loggers. Stuff should be coming out during next cruise, so looking forward to spicing things up then.

As a strength athlete, I am very excited about the nerve health aspects!

kl1234

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
View attachment 210879

It contains:
25mg/ml DHEA

Looks solid. Covers a few bases. I’m excited for this one to come out.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
oh wow looks nice on paper .. dont think ive ever seen a topical 3,4 divnil

good to see it .. will be following along all loggers .. best of luck.

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
Would love to be a tester on this. I’ve been searching for a ‘trt-like’ boost that can support me through the long winter. Pretty sure I have undiagnosed SAD because I become a real B during the colder months, even when supplementing vitamin D and my other staples. I have other non-nattys lined up for late spring or summer so this would be a great bridge. Happy to run bloods before and after

Sculptor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would love to be a tester on this. I’ve been searching for a ‘trt-like’ boost that can support me through the long winter. Pretty sure I have undiagnosed SAD because I become a real B during the colder months, even when supplementing vitamin D and my other staples. I have other non-nattys lined up for late spring or summer so this would be a great bridge. Happy to run bloods before and after
I live in the upper Midwest and definitely hear you on the SAD during the winter months. Between my mood and energy levels it’s like night and day from the other 3/4 of the year.

I recently bought a light therapy lamp and use it at my desk for approximately 1 hr a day in the mornings. It’s been a few weeks and I notice a fairly significant difference in my motivation and energy throughout the day. I need to dial in the timing a bit more because I have noticed extra agitation in my mood. From what I’ve read, it’s most likely from too much exposure to the lamp. Lastly, for clarification, this is not a sun lamp that emits UV, it’s just full spectrum light meant to trick your eyes into producing normal hormones to regulate your sleep/wake cycle. Oh and that reminds me, my sleep has improved as well.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Very interesting product! I'd be happy to beta-test it, but can't apply, due to customs hassle = ( Will follow out of curiosity.

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Almost forgot about this. I gotta withdraw my name for consideration as I changed up my blast by removing one compound I’ve used in exchange for something new to me. Will follow logs though as this sounds really cool 🤘🤘

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
View attachment 210879

It contains:
25mg/ml DHEA

I will be following these logs.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Subbed. I’m on trt. Not interested in beta testing because going to be blasting soon, but want to follow along as may be interested in this product as a “cruise” compound. Do you think this stuff has the potential to increase free t and DHT more than or to similar levels as the baby anabolics of androsterone/EpiAndro? Curious because I’m currently cruising on this combo and will soon be blood testing the free t level, as well as effect on lipids.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Subbed. I’m on trt. Not interested in beta testing because going to be blasting soon, but want to follow along as may be interested in this product as a “cruise” compound. Do you think this stuff has the potential to increase free t and DHT more than or to similar levels as the baby anabolics of androsterone/EpiAndro? Curious because I’m currently cruising on this combo and will soon be blood testing the free t level, as well as effect on lipids.
Cool, let us know about your blood test results then, will ya = )

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
cant wait to see feedback on this and anyword on if it will come in 50 or 100ml ?

fauzool

Awards
I’d love to run a beta logon this! I’m 29, but do suffer from nerve damage in my wrists and my shoulders. I suffered injury from rock climbing and I’ve never been able to really get back to my normal self.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’d love to run a beta logon this! I’m 29, but do suffer from nerve damage in my wrists and my shoulders. I suffered injury from rock climbing and I’ve never been able to really get back to my normal self.
I'm sending you a PM, brother.