Apex-Alchemy Flashpoint (TD Glycyrrhetinic Acid) Beta Logging Opportunity!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Some good prospects in here!
Yeah @Renew1 lots of them... competition is tight up in here.

With that in mind I will quote Donkey from Shrek and say "Pick me! Pick me!"

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah @Renew1 lots of them... competition is tight up in here.

With that in mind I will quote Donkey from Shrek and say "Pick me! Pick me!"
LOL.

You're certainly in the running, brother.

Nprice151

Awards
  • First Up Vote
So i would log this for sure. I can get really lean in most places but still hold on to fat around my waist and chest.

I am going to buy some ursa and run that again and thinking it would be a great stack for me.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'll throw my name in the mix, not that I can compete with some of the greats in here but I can definitely gauge if a spot reducer is effective. Off all summer due to being a teacher I have nothing better to do, lol.

anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll throw my name in the mix, not that I can compete with some of the greats in here but I can definitely gauge if a spot reducer is effective. Off all summer due to being a teacher I have nothing better to do, lol.
Teacher here too! Time to train like an animal lol

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Teacher here too! Time to train like an animal lol
Dang. We are all teachers lol. Teacher here as well. Definitely interested in the product. Not sure about logging because we are going to Hawaii July 2nd…. Unless I could after or during. If so I’m definitely down.

Last edited:
anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dang. We are all teachers lol. Teacher here as well. Definitely interested in the product. Not sure about logging because we are going to Hawaii July 2nd…. Unless I could after or during. If so I’m definitely down.
The ultimate test....pig out in Hawaii and spot reduce fat at the same time! I say you have a good shot of being picked haha

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Anticipation ...........................

MFTrainz

MFTrainz

Awards
  • Established
Look fellas, I’ve ordered and used a bunch of your stuff. I slathered 3 products on this morning, I now use more transdermal oils than I do moisturizer, maybe that will REALLY help with the dry look.
Anyways, I want this product. I’ll log it. I don’t even need to be chosen, I’ll slide someone a little cash under the table and a bottle can fall off the truck, ya know?
I mean, it’s summer, it’s Father’s Day weekend, and my birthday is coming in a month (both of my tiny children have birthdays in July too though so I will probably have to sell a kidney). What I’m trying to say is, somebody needs to give me some spot reduction on these love handles or I’m going to YouTube liposuction/self-fat removal because my dieting hasn’t done it.
Also, if I do that, I’m going to need to buy a tarp or carpet cleaner and probably different knives or something….. way more expensive than I care to get into.
I mean, look….. it’s destroying my v-taper.
I’m going to punch whoever made up the term “love” handles cause I f*cking hate them

Attachments

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ladies and Gentlemen, we have our loggers!

@love2liftkat , @ZOO , @MFTrainz , @Lynks8 , @JKVol , @MrKleen73 , @Rocket3015 !!!

You'll Each be receiving FOUR Bottles (!!!) of Flashpoint (Glycyrrhetinic acid TD)

Be sure to thank The Nos Boss for his generosity!

We had a difficult time narrowing it down, so don't feel bad if you weren't selected this time.

We're REALLY looking forward to seeing those logs, and the progress you all make.

When you get a chance, please send me a PM with your mailing information.

I Love this stuff!
❤

Last edited:
ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

@love2liftkat , @ZOO , @MFTrainz , @Lynks8 , @JKVol , @MrKleen73 , @Rocket3015 !!!

You'll Each be receiving FOUR Bottles (!!!) of Flashpoint (Glycyrrhetinic acid TD)

We had a difficult time narrowing it down, so don't feel bad if you weren't selected this time.

We're REALLY looking forward to seeing those logs, and the progress you all make.

When you get a chance, please send me your mailing information.

I Love this stuff!
❤
Woahhhh!!!!! Holy crap. 4 bottles??? @nostrum420 is making my day and my belly melt away woooooo!!! Adding to the prep log. Thanks, brother :D

PM Inbound

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Boo. Jk I think… lol. Congrats

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
You were Definitely in the running, brother!
Thanks. I’ve been looking for something to get rid of this lower belly fat for a minute! Any idea on how this Will work with higher body fat percentage? I’m probably like 15 atm

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks. I’ve been looking for something to get rid of this lower belly fat for a minute! Any idea on how this Will work with higher body fat percentage? I’m probably like 15 atm
You’ll have to tell us! ;)

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Nos might have something more technical to add, but from what I've heard and read, I think it will work great!
... Of course, it is Possible that one might NOTICE the effects more with lower BF.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

When you get a chance, please send me a PM with your mailing information.

I Love this stuff!
Woohoo!!! Super stoked for this one!!!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nos might have something more technical to add, but from what I've heard and read, I think it will work great!
... Of course, it is Possible that one might NOTICE the effects more with lower BF.
My thought process exactly

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Congrats, I’ll be following. Hopefully some of you guys logging can keep an eye out on the anti inflammatory and anti allergenic effects

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thank you @Renew1 & @nostrum420 This will be the first log I have done in a while, so I am looking forward to it.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thank you @Renew1 & @nostrum420 This will be the first log I have done in a while, so I am looking forward to it.
You're welcome!
We're looking forward to seeing the progress you make!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I understand that everyone often sees my name on these things, and we all know that @nostrum420 is the "brains" and driving force behind Apex-Alchemy (He is the Nos Boss, after all!).

.... But I just wanted to remind the community that @xR1pp3Rx (Ripper) is equally involved in brainstorming, and making sure all of this "Goodness and Fun" actually happens.
He and I are both proud Reps for Apex-Alchemy, and enjoy the roles that Nos has given us .... Serving all of you, in an Apex manner.

Thanks Nos!
... And thanks Rip!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I understand that everyone often sees my name on these things, and we all know that @nostrum420 is the "brains" and driving force behind Apex-Alchemy (He is the Nos Boss, after all!).

.... But I just wanted to remind the community that @xR1pp3Rx (Ripper) is equally involved in brainstorming, and making sure all of this "Goodness and Fun" actually happens.
He and I are both proud Reps for Apex-Alchemy, and enjoy the roles that Nos has given us .... Serving all of you, in an Apex manner.

Thanks Nos!
... And thanks Rip!
Great guys and great company. You all do a fantastic job on AM.

MFTrainz

MFTrainz

Awards
  • Established
Admittedly, while excited to log it, I was not as aware of the product as I am after some research.
I saw Apex Alchemy, spot reduction, and log all in one post and I just started writing sh*t.
Anti-Inflammatory? Yes please. Nice addition to Helios in that regard hopefully. Anyways fellas, log will be crushed as it is my duty
Oh yes, @nostrum420, forgot to say thank you. And happy Father’s Day to all dads out here

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks to everyone at Apex-Alchemy! I can't wait to get this going!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I can't wait to get started, I took a picture of my "Love Handles" this morning for my before pic in my log. Hint; they ain't pretty !!
I will be happy to see them go!

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just received tracking for 4 bottles of Flashpoint AND 2 bottles of Helios! A surprise, to be sure! @nostrum420 either wants me to get the most shredded I ever have or is hoping I’ll evaporate and never bother him for free product again haha. Thank you, brother! I cannot wait to try these :D

The curcumin is predominantly for anti-inflammatory purposes, correct?

Last edited:
MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I can't wait to get started, I took a picture of my "Love Handles" this morning for my before pic in my log. Hint; they ain't pretty !!
I will be happy to see them go!
I am waiting until the last minute since already cutting I want it to represent my true starting point. Plus I don't necessarily want to have to look at the before pictures any longer than I have to. LOL

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
correct but it has some very enteresting dieting properties, 1 being able to eat more carbs while remaining in ketosis~
Interesting! I wonder how this will pair with my lower carb diet. Pumped!

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just received tracking for 4 bottles of Flashpoint AND 2 bottles of Helios! A surprise, to be sure! @nostrum420 either wants me to get the most shredded I ever have or is hoping I’ll evaporate and never bother him for free product again haha. Thank you, brother! I cannot wait to try these :D

The curcumin is predominantly for anti-inflammatory purposes, correct?
Look again brother, it says "Helios Plus." Thats the working title anyway...

I added a couple things to the Tetrahydrocurcumin and I wanted to see what it could do for that shoulder of yours.

( @Marne40 don't worry, I haven't forgotten you too. )

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

I added a couple things to the Tetrahydrocurcumin and I wanted to see what it could do for that shoulder of yours.

Wuuuuuuut

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Well smack me twice it’s a surprise inside of a surprise! Thank you so much. My shoulder has been a son of a bitch lately. Will report my findings!!! How would you recommend dosing?

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well smack me twice it’s a surprise inside of a surprise! Thank you so much. My shoulder has been a son of a bitch lately. Will report my findings!!! How would you recommend dosing?
Start off with 1-2ml per day on that shoulder and take it from there.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
@ZOO you are a lucky man!

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established

Sweet! In addition to the shoulder stuff I have going on, it’ll be interesting to see how it does with sh!t knees. I find regular Helios applications at night to be pretty damn effective already.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’m blessed to have the care and compassion of others. I have no idea why. Nonetheless, I am thankful. :)
I remember seeing you around before my break, and you have earned your favor in my opinion.

Reactions: ZOO