Anything wrong with going from IGF-2/Drive/Neovar to PH cycle?

San Quinn

San Quinn

Awards
  • Established
About to start my Drive/IGF-2/Neovar stack and was wondering if theres anything wrong or unsafe about starting a PH cycle (H-drol and Propadrol) right after? Got a little behind on my schedule but was hoping to start a cutting stack of Napalm, Leviathan Reloaded and maybe some clen 2 months before summer but that doesnt look like its going to happen.

If its not a good idea to go directly from the supplement stack I have listed above to a PH cycle let me know your opinion.

Thanks

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
thers no problem with that, but if i were u i wud probably save that for pct after my cycle, then again halo is mild and didnt shut me down after 6 weeks lol.

San Quinn

San Quinn

Awards
  • Established
I have Nolva, Powerfull, Retain 2 and SizeOn for post cycle therapy. During my 75mg Halo cycle I used Nolva, Powerfull, Retain 2 and I only lost 1 lb during post cycle therapy so I would like to stick to what has worked for me.

Thanks for the reply

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
o tru tru ur all set then . yea than go ahead run that then the PH. have u used any of these b4? drive is great. neovar made me strong as hell, and ive never used igf-2 but i really want to try it sometime soon.

and i know alot of guys who use CLEN during pct its anti-catabolic and eats up fat. thats up to u tho i would personaly never do it.

San Quinn

San Quinn

Awards
  • Established
I have used them all before but not Neovar. I actually have half a bottle of RPM my friend gave me and was still trying to decide if I should save it for when I cut or now?

I liked Drive+IGF-2 quite a bit, went from 195lbs to 200.5 which surprised the hell out of me! Only complaint I have is that I felt tired more then usual but it wasnt that bad.

I thought about clen during pct but want to see how much weight I hold onto during pct so I will try clen when I cut.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
clen + RPM wud be a really really bad idea lol i wouldnt suggest that so save the clen for ur cut and use the RPM now. RPM + drive is fantastic :cheers::rofl:

San Quinn

San Quinn

Awards
  • Established
lol yeah I dont think using them together would be good.

I was think maybe the 2 month start RPM without clen but I guess I might as well use it now.

I'll start my log today.

:cheers: