Anything wrong with Bodytech creatine mono?

QUADMONSTER

QUADMONSTER

Banned
Awards
So can someone explain to me why they are so much cheaper than say Controlled Labs Green Mag?

Is there anything different? Is the only reason Green Mag is more expensive because of the brand or what?

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
sns has cheap creatine mono. Maybe they aren't using pure creatine?

changemyoil66

Awards
Its because green mag is Creatine MCC. And the VS brand is just plain old mono. Mono will always be cheaper. I found that both work the same for me. So I go with the cheaper of the 2. But personally I consume Allmax Creapure.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
BrianFitness

BrianFitness

Awards
Its because green mag is Creatine MCC. And the VS brand is just plain old mono. Mono will always be cheaper. I found that both work the same for me. So I go with the cheaper of the 2. But personally I consume Allmax Creapure.
Yupyup, a year worth of creatine mono is around 30-40$$

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
jaces

jaces

Awards
So can someone explain to me why they are so much cheaper than say Controlled Labs Green Mag?

Is there anything different? Is the only reason Green Mag is more expensive because of the brand or what?
Maybe they use **** creatine?? Maybe the dont pay their workers ?? Maybe the dont pay tax?? There could be a ton of reasons and life aint worth worrying about small **** ? Just use it and see for yourself , but imo your mind would create a placebo effect because you already have an opinion on it so it would be pointless

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks for the suport! Allmax uses micronized Creapure creatine monohydrate. This provides a great value. Ours is unflavored. CL's product is also flavored, so that is another difference (aside from source).

changemyoil66

Awards
Maybe they use **** creatine?? Maybe the dont pay their workers ?? Maybe the dont pay tax?? There could be a ton of reasons and life aint worth worrying about small **** ? Just use it and see for yourself , but imo your mind would create a placebo effect because you already have an opinion on it so it would be pointless
These are terrible examples. Its simple if you think about it. CL has flavor, adding flavor and color cost extra. Mono is always cheaper. CL is MCC, not mono. Also adding additional ingredients cost extra too. VS is just mono.

jaces

jaces

Awards
These are terrible examples. Its simple if you think about it. CL has flavor, adding flavor and color cost extra. Mono is always cheaper. CL is MCC, not mono. Also adding additional ingredients cost extra too. VS is just mono.
Ok wait what? You clearly misunderstood my post

changemyoil66

Awards
Ok wait what? You clearly misunderstood my post
Your post is implying that the companies who produce cheap creatine don't pay taxes or their workers. Or am I reading it wrong?

jaces

jaces

Awards
Your post is implying that the companies who produce cheap creatine don't pay taxes or their workers. Or am I reading it wrong?
Haha no no , sorry that was just to make a point that people worry to much about small stuff ,, like maybe a company uses robots to make their products a bit more affordable or cheaper type of packaging? But who cares , because it makes it more affordable for me

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Creatine monohydrate, for the price and effectiveness is your best bet. Some more popular brands may be at higher prices but a general brand, maybe not as well known as muscletech, will still get the job done for an affordable price. Just make sure it says creatine monohydrate on the label. Creatine HCL in my opinion throw it away. You can check out some quality creatine products at strong supplement shop if your interested.

QUADMONSTER

QUADMONSTER

Banned
Awards
Just hypothetically speaking, if I was to go with Green Mag or Beast Creature, which one would you guys go with?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established

changemyoil66

Awards
Just hypothetically speaking, if I was to go with Green Mag or Beast Creature, which one would you guys go with?
Which ever is cheaper. If both are the same price, then which ever is easier to access. ie closer on the shelf in arms reach.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
any plain creatine mono product is good to go. Cheap, effective, and you'd be hard pressed to receive bunk creatine mono haha.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have used their creatine and found it to be just fine. Worked as well as any other mono I have used in the past. Currently using SNS mono and am very happy with it as well. As long as the quality is there on the mono go by price.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Can't go really wrong with creatine, but I'd still stick to reputable companies as it is cheap and you know they are on the up and up on quality