Anything new on the horizon?

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
Looks like I missed out on all the fun of hypernova, supernova, and brite. Evo always has great products so was wondering if they are planning on making anything new specifically for fat loss. If not, any good replacements? Thanks

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Also I’m interested in being a tester also.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Follow Evolutionary Muse on Facebook!
I'll get in on the presale but I hope people realize that these pre-sales are always a mess. Inevitably there's numerous delays. Not a fan of pre-sales at all. But I'll support the brand and order anyways.

Bagofturdwind

Bagofturdwind

Awards
  • Established
I was told it was a muscle builder but i can’t keep my 32 inch pants up anymore without a belt, I am trying to bulk not cut.
How do you describe it as “amazing” in your prior post if you’re unsure what goal it’s even intended for and how it’s to be used? How have you been using it to yield amazing results? If you’re one of the testers, I think people would like to know.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How do you describe it as “amazing” in your prior post if you’re unsure what goal it’s even intended for and how it’s to be used? How have you been using it to yield amazing results? If you’re one of the testers, I think people would like to know.
I would classify a product that builds muscle and makes my stomach smaller that’s natty as amazing also.

TheNatural21

Awards
To clarify I was told it was a natural anabolic product and can be used for cutting or bulking. So I wanted to gain some weight so I used it in maintenance/surplus not a deficit. In the end I gained some weight and my pants became loose. As far as me using the word AMAZING it was more a reference to how it made me feel after a workout the pump is so good it made me feel AMAZING.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll get in on the presale but I hope people realize that these pre-sales are always a mess. Inevitably there's numerous delays. Not a fan of pre-sales at all. But I'll support the brand and order anyways.
Presale is this weekend wow

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Supposedly. Who knows when it will actually be in stock ready to ship though.
Is he offering the product at a discount now compared to when he makes it regular pricing later?

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Please sir, may I have your magic pills?

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thread is going exactly how it usually does for a presale. Bet we will know something in a few days.

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Presale was suppose to be this weekend. Came and went with no product. Not surprised, hopefully soon