Anything from Nutraplanet for Black Friday/Cyber Monday?

hardtoget

Awards
  • Established
Always love a little price competition. So who's it going to be for my big OL order Nutriverse, Orbit, or Nutraplanet?? Hmmmm, so many options....

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Phwarehouse is promising unbeatable deals. We shall see

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nutriverse has some killer deals.... check out the supplement deals section ;)

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Definitely keen to see who has awesome deals!

jp_x_type

jp_x_type

Awards
  • Established
have already placed two small orders from nutriverse. the guys are great and they have unbeatable prices on the ol and sns lines. very reliable, fast dispatch and delivery each time (im a long time customer). however their international shipping rates are what limit me. wish they could fix somethng up for me as id be able to place bigger orders. one of their reps gave me free shipping on their ebay site but they dont have black friday deals there

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
NP has had some great sales in the past. However, since the change over in the summer, it seems like deals are not the greatest. We will see. Either way, there are some pretty good deals popping up already all over the place.

jewgold

jewgold

Awards
  • Established
Always looked forward to np sales but have heard bad things since the change over. And my recent purchase with them shows.

hardtoget

Awards
  • Established
Yeah NP has gone downhill big time. Have eliminated one on one phone contacts and none of their OL products are on sale for this Black Friday. Will be going elsewhere with my funds.

Bigdumogre

Bigdumogre

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just got a 360 count OL ostra from nutriverse and it was $35 shipped

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah NP has gone downhill big time. Have eliminated one on one phone contacts and none of their OL products are on sale for this Black Friday. Will be going elsewhere with my funds.
The NP sale looks weak pretty much stuff I don't need and they use to have some killer deals but maybe it
was New Years Sale that was better.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
NP partnered with smart powders who's service is lacking.

Nutraverse also has horrible service in my experience. IDC what their sales are.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards

Nutraverse also has horrible service in my experience. IDC what their sales are.
I've never had a bad experience with Nutriverse, and I haven't really seen anyone else here have a problem with them either.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've never had a bad experience with Nutriverse, and I haven't really seen anyone else here have a problem with them either.
This is was right before they came to am. Shady place.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

SP service is actually very good. I'm not talking about fast shipping times or anything like that. I had an issue which I had to call them and they fixed it promptly.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nothing mind blowing. A lot of the same stuff that other sites have this year.

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
^^ I was just going to say the exact same thing. All the deals are on the same 4 big name companies for roughly 20-25% off.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
^^ I was just going to say the exact same thing. All the deals are on the same 4 big name companies for roughly 20-25% off.
I'm waiting to see what M&S has to offer. Also, TFSupplements. TF has me interested because I have a 12% coupon code. They usually send that out to customers from time to time compared to their usual 10% in their email blasts.

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
I'm waiting to see what M&S has to offer. Also, TFSupplements. TF has me interested because I have a 12% coupon code. They usually send that out to customers from time to time compared to their usual 10% in their email blasts.
If I needed protein I would hop on NP's deals but I have too much as it is. Waiting to see what some other places drop, already made 2 orders though ugh.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If I needed protein I would hop on NP's deals but I have too much as it is. Waiting to see what some other places drop, already made 2 orders though ugh.
I have enough protein as well. However, depending on what PES has on Monday, I may order more. I do need to place an order for Orange Triad and Oximega. Just waiting til everything is out there to pull the trigger. Ideally, I try to order everything from one place.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Monday's email from PEScience will be a pretty big deal

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

hardtoget

Awards
  • Established
Just registered my email address at pescience.com looking forward to the cyber Monday bonanza.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hoping PES kill it.

I'd be happy to grab Anabeta Elite, ZMA, Shift etc

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hoping PES kill it.

I'd be happy to grab Anabeta Elite, ZMA, Shift etc
I'm willing to bet more than that will be added to your list :)

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Nutraplanet will have from SNS:
Buy a Citrulline Malate get a free Beta Alanine 240 ct
Buy Inhibit P , get a free 100g DAA
Buy Noopept Xt get a free Huperzine A
what....no JOINT SUPPORT XT????

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was fortunate to be able to log JOINT SUPPORT XT and I am seriously enjoying the relief I have gotten....but I have to admit I am curious about the increased benefits of stacking JOINT SUPPORT XT with CISSUS!!!
I gotta believe it'd be slick!!! (pun intended)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote